All Comments on 'NewU Pt. 10b'

by TheNovalist

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

very good, you may consider pete having the ability to go back in time to before the attack so his kind can be saved then no one except the enemy is killed later.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
cliff hanger

I really liked the first part. This a terrible way to make me wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You fucking killed it with this chapter. The power shown and the damage done was epic and so utterly deserved. When he crushed that prick with the pool table, I cheered out loud but that was after I took a break to get a grip emotionally for what Pete lost and how he lost it. I couldn’t imagine what that must be like but that hit me as hard as anything I have ever read in a story. That is the one thing I love and hate about getting so damn wrapped up in an incredible story. It’s messed up but then so am I but I don’t think I would change it if I could and especially after taking the time to enjoy what you write. Thanks as usual and even a little more so for this emotionally charged chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Holy shit. That was..... brilliant. Like, okay, your stuff was hot and spicy, but this had me legitimately hooked. Fucking amazing.

bhojobhojoover 1 year ago

Bravo ! Excellent, I did not expect the dark turn on the story though there were hints

SilntbtdedlySilntbtdedlyover 1 year ago

Lol dark doesn't even begin to describe this chapter amazing writing can't wait for the next!

Teacher44Teacher44over 1 year ago

I love the story. I am reading this for the story, not the sex scenes. Please continue this brilliant piece of literary art.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow

sexpanther2990sexpanther2990over 1 year ago

Love this story even though this was a dark portion of it! RIP Faye! :( You have a gift…I’ll be looking forward to the next installment of this series and seeing how things unfold!

jacosg36jacosg36over 1 year ago

Wow, great story! Really looking forward to more.

mysteryman196mysteryman196over 1 year ago

Glad you're back, Nova! I don't often leave comments, but I felt I needed to on your story. I was very disappointed when NewU was left for so long. Now I see you're back with a vengeance, and your writing is just as superb as it had been previously. I hope all is at least a bit better now, and that you are able to continue to produce your amazing stories!

Ravey19Ravey19over 1 year ago

Just brilliant. Love found and lost. Spectacular scene in the club.

SpellchekSpellchekover 1 year ago

Jesus, that hit me right in the feels. I thank you so much for your continued writing! I can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not sure how I feel about the whole faye arc "heres the perfect woman who's a complete match for the protagonist and is one of a kind" and then killing her 30 seconds later. I think it would have been similarly impactful if the MC just made a new friend (or had an existing friend?) Who died. Good chapter though!

NicCB1000rNicCB1000rover 1 year ago

🤤🫴🏻give us more lol..great series, can’t wait for the next 👍🏻

LynchjimLynchjimover 1 year ago

This was an epic chapter easily the best chapter I’ve read on literotica and I’ve been reading on here for 6 years that’s how good it was and I can’t wait for more. You really do have a gift for writing but getting into your readers minds and making them really live the story it’s amazing thank you so so much.

Fubar484Fubar484over 1 year ago

Absolutely amazing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very impressed, but woah, this second part didn't go in the direction. I was expecting at all! Bit of whiplash there, but in a very good way.

HardControlHardControlover 1 year ago

This was good, except for the whiplash. There was no point in adding a Soulmate thing, just to kill them off IMMEDIATELY. That made this whole thing weaker. It easily could have just been Marco (he's the logical choice) without the "oh good, and well there's the "perfect girl that has never been here before" and now she's dead!" Unless you keep mentioning her every 3rd paragraph for the rest of the series, her death had no real impact, so why was it there? Doesn't make sense.

I like your stories. This is a good one. This was not the right decision IMO.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well...that happened.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, incredible writing. I haven't read anything here at that level since the best parts of Tristan's Tale, which once dominated the Hall of Fame section. I don't share the complaints about the Faye story arc. After all, you had already laid the groundwork with explanations of how the Evos form attachments which are deep but rapidly established. I'll be looking for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The author is the one that's awesome, along with the story you've written to this point.

BRAVO and Cheers mate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You have written such an amazing one. The community is truly blessed to have you, Nova

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Honestly you just fridged Faye in the most manufactured way possible. Bad trope in an otherwise great story. Keep it coming

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m in shock. Bloody hell.

The story is really absorbing, with the only thing that keeps annoying me being the Americanisms used to describe things in a way a Brit wouldn’t normally. Still, not enough stories here are based in the UK, so im just happy for the representation!

Olorin_the_MaiarOlorin_the_Maiarover 1 year ago

WOW, this was epic! You had me gushing with lovie feelings, and moments later, foaming with rage. I just can't get enough of your writing. I like erotica but not the typical stuff on here where that's all it is. The way you write, your character development, how you paint a picture, it's a full sensory experience. I can't thank you enough, and can't wait for the next chapters as well.

Ps.Also thank you editors

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fantastic storytelling, The way you write, it doesn't matter how much erotic material is in each chapter. Please keep up the good work!

raavan090raavan090over 1 year ago

Absolutely awesome...great work...piece of art really...

MormonJackMormonJackover 1 year ago

Novalist, I LOVE your series. I wish I could give more than 5 stars. This deserves it.

But Faye!!?!?!?!?!? Yeah, I get it. Damn...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow.. What a loss for Pete

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

OK, "WOW."

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Your writing has impressed me from the beginning, but watching your talent grown and sharpen with honing. I hope you keep making time for this. You are incredibly talented. I have been reading these stories on this website for more than a decade, and yours is among the best I’ve had the pleasure to read. Thank you for your art.

AahhWhattheHellAahhWhattheHellover 1 year ago

F*(\!!! And I thought the sex scenes were intense. Great job.

londonteadrinkerlondonteadrinkerover 1 year ago

Wow. What a turn and now for the next chapter. Great story so far, The fight sequence was spectacular, now looking forward to the rest.

RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkersonover 1 year ago

5 stars is not enough. This story is absolutely amazing. The sex scenes are great, but the story is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Fucking, brutal. And genius. Reminded of a quote from Frankenstein: “I do know that for the sympathy of one living being, I would make peace with all. I have love in me the likes of which you can scarcely imagine and rage the likes of which you would not believe. If I cannot satisfy the one, I will indulge the other.”

ZephyrwhirlZephyrwhirlabout 1 year ago

That's how to turn the page. More!!!!!!

XDiversityXDiversityabout 1 year ago

Enjoying everything so far, but faye and the too-much-too-hope-for-bonding was discarded inside of thirty minutes just to create pete's vendetta. It seemed cheap.

XDiversityXDiversityabout 1 year ago

.. not to mention that everyone in his life previously were also instantly demoted to second rank. It makes all these events in pete's life seem meaningless if the next one is just going to continue reducing them in importance. Nevermind his manwhoring.

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueone12 months ago

Ooooh now this is dark. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Aaahhhhh. I love it and I hate it.

There was a very significant part of me that knew this was coming. But then there was a very significant part of me that was hoping this was going to just continue as a happy story. Damn it man.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

There are no 5's in my world, but for this I will make an exception. Fantastic writing!

Smartest1Smartest111 months ago

For once I gave it a 3.

Simply, for the life of me, I don't understand why the hero can't act immediately upon sensing danger and explodes in rage after a loved one was killed.

darussiandarussian5 months ago

Goddamn it. Second time reading this, it was only a few chapters more that were released last time. And I really considered just not reading this one again and living in the nice little world of happy Pete and his soulmate. Sigh. Well done, but damn it…

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander4 months ago

I was really getting pissed at those two. I would have laid into them, then stormed off. Is will not be tripped, then mocked for being tripped.

I was in that frame of mind when he found his happy. Which completely sidetracked my "I've got a bag feeling about this" sense. Bravo.

meelosmeelos2 months ago

great story I really like the adventure style you have running here I truly feel that this is the way for stories to go. Bravo keep up the good work

vgenvgen24 days ago

I liked the serious tone the story has taken but Faye was a very obvious and forced-looking plot point. Granted that her early death adds to the pain but all girls are apparently his one and only true love forever till they are not, and Faye did not get enough time story-wise to really make the necessary impact. Also does the hero always have to "explode" after their loved one dies?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTheNovalist@TheNovalist
Update - 2nd May Thank you all for your wonderful support for my little writing hobby. My schedule has cleared up quite nicely for the foreseeable future, so I should be able to pump a few out a good few chapters before the summer when I will be taking a little break for my v...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

NewU Pt. 11 Next Part
NewU Pt. 10a Previous Part
NewU Series Info