All Comments on 'The Commute'

by opels

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
St3ph1968St3ph1968about 17 years ago
Absolutely Fitlhily Tremendous

Just how first time sex should be, meet, fuck, fuck some more, story or no story what a lucky pair of fuckers they are.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Amazing...as always!!

OMG opels, so hot! Reminds me of one of my fuck-buddies...and me of course. I've got the imagination, but it loses something between my brain and fingers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Hot Hot Hottttt

So freakin' hot. Kept my attention the whole time and saw every detail right before me. HOTTTT!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
hot

This story guarantees an instant hard-on.

Bill from N

kgtonykgtonyabout 17 years ago
Great story

Very well written and erotic!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nice

Another strong outing. Glad to see you writing again, Opels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
amazing

Erotic story at its best, so very very good.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
very hot stuff

well written and very hot. The idea of the two of them doing it on the subway was quite erotic indeed.

Wicked Dr X

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
How shall I put it?

No, opels puts it better than anyone could!

Keep,err...putting it into writing, yes, that!

Alvaron53Alvaron53about 17 years ago
Wow!

Smokin' hot, thanks!

striped_tailstriped_tailabout 17 years ago
Suh Weet

With so many subpar submissions, it is so nice to find a great one like this. This story is "suh weet". I'd give it a 10 if I could. Thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Nasty, Hot and Well Written

If you're looking for well written Hot and Nasty you have found it. I can feel her ass-ring streached around my cock.

Nasty Karl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Wonderful!

Extremely well written! It really was nice to see a good piece when there have been quite a few not-so-well-written ones lately (pardon the grammar, it's 5am). Keep up the wonderful work!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Atta Girl!

Love, love, love this story! It was so sexy the way the guy asked her "yes?" on the subway. Simple and confident. Also really liked the way the guy just took her, on the train and when she walked into the apartment....Sigh...if only things liked this really happened...Keep up the great work Opels!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
sexy...

This was sexy the thought of a hot man wanting to fill my ass, pussy and mouth got me so turned on. Write more like this please.... i'm going to have to go and clean myself up a bit after that!! x

trippychicktrippychickabout 16 years ago
oo

*claps loudly* yes this was AWESOME! I'm so reading all your stories lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
AMAZING

This was freaking AMAZING. It had everything one would ever want from a good anal fuck story. More! More! More!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic!!

This story was amazing! he took control of her without being demeaning. it was sexy the entire time. i hope you continue it!

saxxy60saxxy60about 15 years ago
Totally Saxxy!!!

This is one of the hottest stories I've ever read, and believe me, I've read a lot of them, over a very long period of time.

I've saved the story and will return to read it again, and again!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
predictable

This story gets your rocks off, I suppose, but the dialogue... Predictable. Yep, boring as hell. No plot, no action, nothing makes this story worth reading. Sorry, this story is a loser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Amazing

Fucking amazing! Made my night, and one hell of a fantasy...if only I were that lucky on my morning commute ;)

Thank you!

peebudypeebudyover 12 years ago
riding in the caboose!

first, the only loser is someone who pans a story under an anonymous comment.

second, the action on the train, while highly unlikely, was extremely hott.

the bonus action in his apartment was icing on tjr cake

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Too much :)

Absolutely great but you could have left it after the train session and keep the rest for your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow.

My absolute favourite yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
so hot

loved it

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxalmost 11 years ago

Thanks...vibrator died because of you...Happy now?

sopharoonessopharoonesover 10 years ago
want

want want want...and ive already been fucked once today...arrgh. why do i do this to myself, sweet torture! big fan of the train scenario so thankyou :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

I felt his hand on my leg, at first I though an accident but no, it was moving higher, my 56 year old body liking the feeling.The train was packed as his finger reached my pussy, I glanced around, there were 3 guys behind me, as his finger ran down my wet slit, up, down, pushing gently in, moving, then out, back down across my anus,stopping, rimming,my knees bent down, his finger pushed inside, oh my god, then I felt another at my pussy, rubbing, rubbing, both probing, I was pushing down, I felt my skirt lifted, the finger in my bottom removed, only to feel the head of a cock move to my hole. He held his cock there, the finger at my pussy was driving me crazy and I heard him whisper in my ear, push down and back, I did and I felt the head of his cock enter my arse, the finger in my pussy now as he fucked my arse slowly to the rhythym of the train. I orgasmed, squeezing him and I felt his cumm enter me, I sqeezed, milking him, then released him,. He pulled out, his cumm running down my legs. I felt him move away, I got out at the next station. wow.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Whatshername!

No names, just ravenous and unbridled lust. I hope you write more like this. Your writing is a great combination of eroticism and story line which are both descriptive and sexy without being wordy or (as so many other authors on here do) unnecessary. The story is quite believable (despite the fantasy) and it leaves me wanting for more, much like the heroine in your story!

sirsgoodgirlinwhitepantiessirsgoodgirlinwhitepantiesabout 8 years ago
me please

So hot, a favourite fantasy of mine bought to life by a great writer

GEMINI6996GEMINI6996over 6 years ago
Appreciation, Comments & Critiques

Congratulations on creating a challenging and sensual short story! The plot is a perfect set-up for a short story; a subway ride during rush hour that suffers a power outage between stops is a more comfortable variation on the "trapped in an elevator" scenario and offers so much more potential.

You have a clear start, a sudden change in conditions to justify actions and an unspecified but finite time frame to get the deed done followed by a reveal that has a justified sudden exit that doesn't reflect negatively on your male character or force an awkward morning after moment on us. The ingredients for urgency and edginess and fantasy fulfillment are there and utilized but my only critique is that your story didn't make better use of the fear factor involved with having sex in public. Your narrative stays very intimate, which is fine, but from the woman's point of view you should give more attention to the way darkness both inhibits and AMPLIFIES the senses. Sounds, balance, touch, depth perception...all of this newly skewed sensory input would play an integral part in the way your character experiences this episode and should be milked for all they're worth.

You mention her concern about being heard and about someone smelling her arousal but you don't talk at all about her own awareness of the people crowding her personal space. A woman standing on a commuter train would have been VERY aware of who was around her before the lights went out and you should mention her recollections as she tries to understand who is touching her. There is likely someone on this route she's seen before and found attractive, the obvious plot twist is her thinking that is who it is and only after the lights come back and the train is again underway do we learn it wasn't that guy at all! Also you might want to consider some sort of shift in position on the train, a move to the end of the car after the initial contact to give them a degree of separation from the riff raff.

Last point, everyone onboard has at least a cellphone and it wouldn't only be their screens lighting up, each phone will also have a flashlight app loaded and the people would be using them as opposed to sitting in the dark because even though they're all adults, the unknown initially triggers a fear response. Convincing fantasy lies in the nuance of details anchored in reality. To get us comfortable with suspending our disbelief you have to indulge your audience with pieces of credibility we can relate to and accept. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Wow I wish most men were like him that’s made me very wet

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous