All Comments on 'All is Fair in Love and War'

by HarryBoyles

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good analogies and war tactics.

truthandjustice99truthandjustice99over 1 year ago

Story is unfortunately unreadable

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much military.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sooo stupid ‘

lujon2019lujon2019over 1 year ago

Whats the point if you cant rub it in the cheating whore's face?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Awful; NOT funny, just stupid, irritating in the extreme. Waste of time

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is only so much jokes you can fit in to make it unreadable

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyover 1 year ago

Good characters!

5

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What an idiot, he quit West Point to marry a hooker and become a plumber. A plumber is a good and necessary profession, but in this story it's a strange choice, he could be an officer !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now, this one tickled my fancy!

Well done, away from the BTB scene is welcome, so many stories on that depresses me, been there, got the scratch marks to prove it.

As the saying somewhat goes, 'all is well in love and war'.

JensensloverJensensloverover 1 year ago

Just AWFUL, too much military bullshit, boring! Just another wimp who makes all these unneccessary plans and takes far too fucking long to serve the bitch. Where are the minus scores?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ooof, not good. Annoying af.

Cringo31Cringo31over 1 year ago

A struggle to read. Not as interesting as it could have been.

johntcookseyjohntcookseyover 1 year ago

Amusing story. Harry and Rose are a great couple. I love the random comical historical allusions. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The military references were too much, especially as the MC flunked out - complete drivel

TajfaTajfaover 1 year ago

I didn't like it. He never told the wife he knew she was cheating, so no confrontation. The boss was described as a sleaze so if he had later cheated on her and left for a new model that would have been fitting. The lack of a confrontation ruined this one..

offkilter123offkilter123over 1 year ago

Agree with “NOT funny, just stupid”.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 1 year ago

Helen of Troy, eh? At some point in the future, he has to let Helen know that she was an idiot. In the meantime, find a way to sink Steve's business or at least the trusty tire iron to the head. He will sink his marriage to Helen anyway but he should not prosper from this.

GamblnluckGamblnluckover 1 year ago

You missed the boat with too much historical/military references. I know you were trying for tongue in cheek and I applaud that,but you went too far and the 'campaign' was too stupid and drawn out. Just mark this up as a fail and move on.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

You lost me at best case scenario.

Caught my wife cheating. She and her boyfriend even made videos and do you think it mattered to the courts? Even during the divorce I had to be on my best behavior: no dates. No work blemishes. No missed child support or hidden savings. I had to be perfect. She could sleep around with impunity and still she got custody. She got the house, alimony and child support.

When the smoke cleared, I was living in a crappy bachelor suite living on Ramen. It would have been cheaper to stay married.

Also the interaction with Al. He’s on the job and Al is treating a simple mistake like it’s end of the fucking world. Have you even worked construction? The crap that passes inspection is astounding. So Al’s reaction is over the top.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 1 year ago

The other issue is his internal monologue. He isn’t a soldier, was never a soldier and couldn’t hack it as a soldier which is why he dropped out of West Point.

He is delusional and should never be alone with his children.

Frank66Frank66over 1 year ago

I like the machine gun approach to dialogue- keeps it interesting. And appreciated all the military humor. Not sure how General Patton got missed, tho. And Churchill, I mean, come on.....

towgtowgover 1 year ago

Weird is the best I can say.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The historical war references were not entertaining. It became boring very quickly. I didn't care if any of the characters lived or died.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This was just terrible. Barely readable, and even then, I had to skip around a lot to make it to the end; it was that bad.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 1 year ago

He recorded her on his phone, there's his evidence, why not just confront them, instead of all the other pseudo-military nonsense?

\

"They didn't reveal the crucial question. WHY!!" - Who cares, "Why?" Is there any why that would make her cheating okay? If it's a question, where is the question mark.

\

"I don't have a job right now." - I know he's still an apprentice, but it's still a job, otherwise how could the have a house?

\

"Maybe even as a double agent." - How would Rose be a double agent? Would she somehow make Helen think she was spying on him?

\

"I wanted Rose to be my false advisor." - Technically, Helen's false advisor.

\

Was gonna give this a generous three, just couldn't do it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Too much history. Such a stupid analogy that the story loses any meaning. Rated a 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

NOT...

..on any level of Believable or Entertaining. Helen still comes out as the Winner, as well as Steve; and Soldier Boy looks like the 'Clueless Cuck'.

1* for writing ability.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
1⭐️

Ridiculous storyline

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Started out ok, and just got too stupid. The story and it’s MC were just so irritating. He delayed jettisoning the cheat so he could get full custody et al and then gave her joint custody and more.

Neither the wife or good ole Steve were punished. Obviously his delay and tactics were a colossal waste of time and effort

Scores 2/5 for being a waste of time for the reader.

KittyCampbellKittyCampbellover 1 year ago

Irritating with the military stuff over and over.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Started out ok, but went downhill fast.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pathetic

TonyspencerTonyspencerover 1 year ago

I thought that was fun, loved all the banter and the weird strategising; fantasy but light and funny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well done, an enjoyably crafted endevor.

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

Stupid cuck shit. Reads like a half-ass after action report. Not one thing erotic about this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Funny!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some kind of unreadable nonsense, with a bunch of inappropriate historical references and analogies. In short, you totally screwed up, soldier!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Story telling is awful . Quotes , military jargon and history completed the mess .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

It was ok until you started the military crap. Then it was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Sorry, this one is just stupid!

JustOneMansOpinionJustOneMansOpinionover 1 year ago

I liked it. Funny but not really erotica. That's not bad but probable the reason it didn't score better. If the reader was looking for hot sex, this was not it, if they wanted BTB this wasn't it either. Good story though. Thanks.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 1 year ago

I assume this was supposed to be humor? If so it blew right past me. Nothing remotely interesting to me.

C_frommnC_frommnover 1 year ago

Funny as Hell, But once is enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good but the typical attack the guy is what would happen 99% of the time. I’d have set the video went down stairs grabbed a bat or crow bar . Stopping the video then head in smashing his knees as he’s fucking her . The surprise would stop it all of shock then I’d kick his naked balls repeatedly before I left the house . I’m non violent but I know I couldn’t handle that especially they had a good marriage

tralan69ertralan69erover 1 year ago

@sbrooks,

If you had read the story your questions would not be needed. More pointless points.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What was that military nonsense?

Do you really expect all readers to be familiar with military lingo?

photogman18photogman187 months ago

Even as a career soldier and academy military history experience as the insructor, while i understood and appreciated the historical references. It was a bit over the top. The underying story was good though.

GuyfromShadesGuyfromShades6 months ago

Enjoyed, thanks for your writing.

lujon2019lujon20196 months ago

Eh, what the point if the whore doesnt know she was suckered?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think the ultimate punishment with someone like her is finding that extra hole and using it until she can’t take it anymore!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Good thing he didn't go into the military, they would've lost every battle under this wimp.

RanDog025RanDog0253 months ago

Yeah, this was pretty fucking clever, nice job! Thank you. 5 BIG ASS FUCKING STARS!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

An okay story but you over did the military name stuff.

mfj77mfj7715 days ago

Entertaining and fun. Wife did get burned - Lost husband, assets and money. Still has to take care of kids 50% of the time. Husband does NOT pay alimony, gets kids 50% of the time, 100% of assets and a big payment. Seems like a win to me! Unlike many stories where wife goes to burn hubby to the ground.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

I understand the military aspect of the story as it affects his thinking-- to a point. However, all the continued military linkage became much too much & spoiled the story for me. 2 stars Bob

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

The MC was never a soldier, yet, calls himself one and identifies as one (akin to stolen valor?), and he dropped out at the beginning of his sophomore year, because he didn’t want to get divorced… silly premise.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Started OK. But by tne end I was sick of it. And not providing a confrontation with wife really detracted.

.

2 **

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Ridiculous, but funny and original. I'll even overlook the inane "college fund" cliché. 5

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Really an enjoyable story! A great entertaining story! DerMtMan

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous