All Comments on 'Bike Ride with My Daughter Ch. 02'

by varun

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
hammer17hammer17about 17 years ago
What???

The fuck is wrong with you?? Willing turning your Wife and Daughter to whom you are supposed to PROTECT into public SLUTS, for yours and your brother-in-laws "SICK" ammusement!! Damn I'm glad you aren't my relative, cause I would kill your sorry ass!!!!!!!!! Now don't even think that I read your story, I DIDN"T I skimmed through it enough to see that it is full of SHIT........

longjohn1uklongjohn1ukabout 17 years ago
I Liked The Story.

As a semi-serious sexual fantasy, I consider this story to be very enjoyable. This type of story is not meant to contain any moral message nor to be taken as an actual event. It is a harmless piece of nonsense and there was not any person harmed during it's creation.

Note to the Author - A good piece of work; keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
keep'em coming

long wait for part two but its all good. love ur work man. u r my fav author on the site and i always check for new submissions. u were MIA for a very long time but im glad to see u r back. i cant wait for more!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Don't take the negatives

Keep them cumming...don't bother reading negative feedback...

and please continue the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Brilliant Man!!

Man, I love your stories. They're great...and fuck those who complain, they can go to hell. Please keep the good work going!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Excellent intertainment

The story is meant to entertain and it did. I thoroughly enjoyed reading about the good family sex. This was a good wanker.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
SHAME ON U

You telling us u enjoyed ur own daughter and wife being 'raped' in front of your eyes and one of the rapist is her OWN brother.. u r Pathetic and sick..no Fun in this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Luv the true feel

I live in Kerala - i like the tue feeling of ur stories - All seems like true or can happen stories. Is all your stories true? Are you the real lucky guy?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Crazy CRAP!!

Your brother in law's name is Abu- a muslim name, wife- Janet- a christian and Daughter - Sowmya- a hindu.

And you watch them getting molested? You need help sicko!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous