All Comments on 'Things a Man Oughta Know Pt. 03'

by Jalibar62

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
DrtywrdsmithDrtywrdsmithabout 1 year ago

Brilliant story!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

waifwaifabout 1 year ago

I do not care for celebrity fiction, because it is easier and safer to substitute fictional characters in the place of the real people in the author's mind. Mario Puzo did it with The Godfather. Orson Welles and Herman Mankiewicz did it with Citizen Kane. Almost every major character has been based on a person, or an amalgam of several.

Beside the danger of attributing characteristics, moral values, and actions to a celebrity that may not actually align with that person's, there is also the danger of how the celebrity's fans (who have their own subjective beliefs) might respond.

I have never listened to Lainey Wilson's music, nor have seen her perform on television, so I do not have a subjective lens of my own with which to compare your characterization of her.

With all that said, I still gave each of the three installments a 5-star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More! 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really hope this isn't the end, each chapter has gotten better and better in my opinion!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Just read through the entire story again, and while I still want more (because you made me love the characters), I do think you setup a good ending...

Always leave them wanting more I guess. :)

hang1022hang102211 months ago

More please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I've read most of what you have written and every story starts out with you being humble and asking people to tell you what's wrong with your writing. I've got tears in my eyes from this story, it's that good. And I'm a 61 year old dude writing this at 8am, so it ain't the wine talking. Your writing is great, don't change a thing, just keep telling stories. I'll read 'em.

MarkT63MarkT6310 months ago

Great ending to a great story...

SCWMenSCWMen8 months ago

This was a great story. Everyone's relationships weaved well together. I enjoyed the relationship Seth had between his daughter. That can be a tough age for a father to break through. It helped that he had always been there for her and that he had strong females in his life to help raise her. Loved that Emma got to play on stage at the last concert. It gave all the feels.Also the flirting between Lainey Wilson and Seth just seemed so normal. It wasn't outrageous pick up lines, it was just moments that flowed together. The two of them made a believable pair together.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You absolutely nailed this, a real story of genuine people just trying to live good lives.

GregJohnson1958GregJohnson19584 months ago

What happened to Debbie?

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Thank you for the story. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Something about kids in a romance story seem to add richness and reality. It isn't always sex. Think of the percentage of time you spend on sex versus the time you spend doing other things. And this story balanced that. I also liked that the folks in the story weren't fabulously wealthy and successful. Just ordinary folks trying to make it through life the best way they could. Thank you.

Schwanze1Schwanze114 days ago

Choked an old man up.

vandeheidevandeheide11 days ago

A well crafted trilogy which had me in tears more than once. I will be reading more of your stories and hope they are of the same quality.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJalibar62@Jalibar62
5/2/2024: Reached 500 followers today. I know it sounds like a cliche, but y'all are a big part of what keeps me writing. So, thanks to each and every one of you. 4/25/2024: Just posted a new story under the username BAY2SOUND. It's a collaboration with UpperNorthLeft....

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES