All Comments on 'The Ambo Drivers Wife'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoes12 months ago

That was great. Love is love. All that's missing is, "They lived happily ever after." Five stars.

shopratshoprat12 months ago

I liked it. I think it's really romance rather than LW but it was a good story no matter where it belongs. I thought for awhile that you were leading us into having at least one more of the women coming together into a poly relationship. That would have been fun just because it would have made Harly's head explode :-)

vesanvesan12 months ago

Five stars. Thanks.

blackrandl1958blackrandl195812 months ago

Another fire story. Thank you for sharing your talent. Look forward to your next. Randi.

Bronco56Bronco5612 months ago

Another great story. You definitely made it a romantic story. 5stars

complexhobagcomplexhobag12 months ago

How come when it’s the man cheating in your stories you drop him like a bad habit in your stories, but if it’s the woman you give her like a hundred chances to get back together. Seems kind of a double standard there.

lerenardruselerenardruse12 months ago

Great story, You can feel the love between them.

MigbirdMigbird12 months ago

Nicely done; seemed real with believable characters. An enjoyable read; as a near hopeless romantic, liked the ending.

demanderdemander12 months ago

A nice story, with a good resolution. D

Hooked1957Hooked195712 months ago

I enjoyed the switch of you writing a strong protag. She didn't waffle once she figured out she couldn't live with the weasel husband. The rest was a nice romance, with love winning over labels.

5-star work.

Hooked

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Fabulous story, so very well written. You tackle a very sensitive subject, but do it so well. You get a rousing 5*, both from me, and Deb.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I sort of get why Nola was pissed at Harley but if she had been truly honest with him in the first place there would have been less hassle.

She went from wondering about experimenting to "disgusted to think about lesbianism" in two sentences, and ended up there anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

sooooooo boooooooorrring

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Funny how when it's the wife cheating she deserves to be "understood", coddled and given second, third and forth chances unconditionally. The family has her back, all their friends have her back; the preacher at the local church has her back, no matter what she did or how long she did it. But when a husband cheats, he's a piece of shit who will never change his ways and has to be jettisoned ASAP. Riiiiight.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I have seen other of your story so it is ok for the woman to cheat not the man

ManoBlueManoBlue12 months ago

Usually I’m for the men leaving in your stories but I was glad she got rid of him.

… so why does she gets a new love but the husbands in your stories stay with their pushy betrayers

TwentysevenTwentyseven12 months ago

Good story. Completely authentic.

miket0422miket042212 months ago

Enjoyable seeing the role reversal with the wife being pressured into something she doesn't want and then ultimately cheated on. Well written as always.

My one issue was the way Harly was portrayed. Yes, he was a cheating scumbag. Yes, he was devious and underhanded in how he tried to get Nola into a threesome.

Outside of those things he was portrayed as a very good father and at least a mediocre husband. Then all the sudden he becomes this pig who hits on every woman he sees and is cheating on his new girlfriend right from the start? He becomes this hateful person who's going to threaten to out Nola being in love with a woman?

Inconsistent character development that seemed out of left field to me and was seemingly unnecessary.

AngelRiderAngelRider12 months ago

Complexhobag is such a hilarious name and offers quite the question.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

If you are so fixated in writing about lesbians and bisexual women the next time put your stories in the right categories. Once again the husband is a really stupid dumb man snd the women are all superior. We know you hate men but why do write about them?

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

Cagivagurl stories.

Woman cheats: Man grovels and takes her back.

Man cheats: Woman drops him like a hot potato and finds her soulmate.

There, saved you all the trouble of reading any future work by this writer.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

On the one hand, your ability to write a wide variety of female characters (egotistical, independent, strong, weak, in love, self-centered, rebellious, ......) and on the other hand, to write a male version that is very similar to each other.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer12 months ago

Thank you for the pleasure of your writing and the beauty of your wonderful story. I have known, as a bystander, some very similar relationships. I had been fortunate enough to be friends with a couple of different women for whom this story could be theirs. You related it in a wonderful way. Thank you again. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Really enjoyed it.

Cracker270Cracker27012 months ago

Well written very enjoyable story

BSreaderBSreader12 months ago
Not

Really a good story the wife was two faced and a liar. Typical European take on marriage.

redboat7redboat712 months ago

Wow!! Very Nice Story!! Loved it!!

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine12 months ago

Harley was an ass. So homophobic. Guys can enjoy each other too. Anal sex is great, such an awesome feeling. Whether you’re male or female. Hate the double standard: women can have sex with each other but men can’t.

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

A score of 1.5? Oh my god... in more than 20 years of LW stories I have seen a score of 1.5

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

Double standard to the extreme. Cheating hetero male... no redeeming features about him no chanc.

Ok fine great.

.

But not one time... not ONCE.. has cagivagurl EVER written a similar story

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

The story bobbed and weaved through a variety of emotions. If Harly hadn't been such a twit, things would have been vastly different! A 5* romance.

MattblackUKMattblackUK12 months ago

5* Romance. Loved it

toesucker1toesucker112 months ago

A long winding road that ended so well. Just lovely!

inka2222inka222212 months ago

I have a feeling I know why the score is so low. This story is being judged not standing on its own (which honestly, I don't see how it couldn't deserve anything lower than 4 stars, and I personally gave it 5), but because this was written by an author who generally is all about reconciliation and making the man a cuck when it's the woman who cheats.

Still, I prefer to judge a work by its quality, not by the author's view, so 5 stars from me it is. I was annoyed by Nola's parents insisting on reconciliation, but that's a trope in all LW stories (I ranted about 2 such just today), so that's not really a major fault.

The only fault with this story is lack of true BTB... he was a fucking piece of shit and deserved to be burned much worse. But this wasn't advertised as a BTB so I can't blame the author.

JimmyThePlungerJimmyThePlunger12 months ago

Excellent, love is never easy for anyone, ups and downs abound, for gay people I know of both sexes it seems that bit harder with so many judgemental pricks about - of both sexes - just a shame more people can't just fuck off and let people be who they want to be. Rant over.

Thanks for writing that, I enjoy your stories.

BaggyUKBaggyUK12 months ago

Another very well written story thank you, as well written a romance as I've seen here. Some people seem really disturbed about your stories but they're so good they keep reading them....good old Harry😁. Oh and someone accused you of being European as if that's an insult😂

Nasty56Nasty5612 months ago

Wrong category I believe, more a lesbian category than loving wife. Anyway you keep in all your stories (which I like, you have a particular style of narration) to confuse the past tense of the verb “to buy” with “to bring”; you bought me this at the store but you keep writing “you brought”. Your editors should tell and correct you.

WoodencavWoodencav12 months ago

Another one of your great stories. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Craig1878Craig187812 months ago

I love a happy ending. Thanks for writing and sharing with us.

lc69hunterlc69hunter12 months ago

Definitely romance,. and a beautiful story. If Harly hadn't been such an ass, it could have been a different story

LickideesplitLickideesplit12 months ago

Agree with Craig# … this is a Lesbian Romance. And would earn 5* from me in either category. Only quibble I have is that Rita either went to a remarkably skilled councilor, because she was a hard-core predator when she used Harly to get into Sweetie’s dainties OR Cavigurl just waved her magic

feather ink-quill and hoped nobody would notice!

payenbrantpayenbrant12 months ago

Not bad at all. Seems more like a Lesbian love story, but works since "Hardly Harly" was such a pig. The only thing that I have a problem with was a few of the characters, (Rita mainly) seemed to change personalities so very quickly. Other than that, top scores for writing all the way around.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

OOAAOOAA12 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!

Really good and nice! Well done!

5 stars!

OzeminotaurOzeminotaur12 months ago

Great story as always maté keep them coming

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc12 months ago

Little different storyline for you but it made sense and, as always, good narrative flow. 4*

stev2244stev224412 months ago

Great story, as always. Others have noticed it could have been in other categories too, but I think it was more than justified to put it in LW. In any case, I enjoyed it a lot.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster112 months ago

One of the better stories I've read dealing with this sensitive area of same-sex relationships, and the emotions around it from the couple and from those around them.

Almost a little too formulaic in the ending, with every one of the characters 'kissing and making up' but again, not unreasonably so.

Worth 5 stars because of the writing skill and the overall treatment of the players in the story as well as what seems to be the very real actions and reactions of all involved.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler12 months ago

You put the concept of lesbian love and relationships in the proper perspective. It is because they are normal human associations that are misunderstood because of tribal teachings, especially religions, that they are abnormal. I am a male extremely late in life, married for half a century to the same lady, and have family and friends who are gay. So, my comment is based on a life experience that is based on acceptance and love.

Thanks for your story and hope that it may affect the thinking of good people who have been brainwashed.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"...Whoa, steady on, Nola. She's my partner, and she's your mate; you've known her since we were assigned together. She's gone out of her way to make friends with you."

"Yeah, I appreciate that, Harly, but lately she has been pushing real hard. Plus, she's been spending a lot of time here, and that means I never get a break from her. Everywhere I turn there she is..." -- I stopped reading at this point. I was thinking, "Yeah Harly should get a clue and also respect his wife's gut instinct." So now I continue and see if my premonitions about this story are right. It sounds like Harly will soon be a wife short of a full load or he will be giving perpetual hall passes to his wife as he gets chucked by his partner. Stars are in peril...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"...One day I asked how come we never met any of her boyfriends. She confessed...that she was bisexual, that she mostly dated women, but in such a small town wanted to keep it on the down low. Then she mentioned how attracted to you she was."

It made sense; I had always wondered why I never saw her with blokes..." -- Wait a quick minute. If Rita was truly BI-sexual, wouldn't she have been seen with a guy now and again? If nothing else but to lay some smoke down on the battlefield and squash any doubt about her actually leaning more towards lesbianism? Because Rita may claim bi status, but she describes something totally different. This is lesbian normalization propaganda in LW.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Another thing...Rita is tooling Harly in order to keep him working on Nola for the threesome. Rita gives Harly sex as an incentive to him to pimp out Nola which is who Rita really wants. Once Rita gets her threesome with Nola she can phase Harly out of the trio and concentrate on a relationship with Nola. Rita is a b!tch.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Meh...husband cheats...wife half heartely gives an effort to reconcile, but knows quickly it isn't gonna work out. And husband is painted/written as a cheating, slimy bastard.

But when a wife cheats (99% of your LW stories) her behavior is justified. Husband written as the unforgiving bastard for not being able to accept her cheating affair. Entire cast of characters of friends, parents, relatives, and grown children brow beat the sorry bastard for 6 to 10 pages of shite into taking back the cheating whore.

Interesting. And I hardly think having a same sex relationship now a days would really cause the drama written about in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"...Rita, I'm not interested, okay? I never was, especially not after you betrayed me. I thought we were mates."

"We are, I fucked up, I Let shit get out of hand, but honestly, babe. That guy loves you. Don't let what happened between him and me wreck your marriage. You guys were so good...." -- Seems like it would help Rita's case more if she stopped calling Nola ''BABE', just saying...

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I don't understand the low low score for such a lovely story.

I gave it 5 stars, thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Yep, just what I thought, lesbianism propaganda piece. Straight up...well, not so straight. Cagivagurl is playing the 'science experiments are fun' game. The readers are the subject of the experiment, in this case cagivagurl thinks we're frogs. First a big pot of cold water is put on the burner. Next, we frogs get dumped in the pot and the burner is ignited. The water is still cool for the moment and cagivagurl sits back to watch. Hoping that none of us frogs will notice the water is getting hot. Nope, it was noticed. This IS Not a Loving Wives story, IT IS a Lesbian Sex story. No, it DOESN'T belong in LW. The writer of this piece is hoping for heterosexual people to accept their lesbian lifestyle as something normal. But it isn't, it never will be. It is in direct opposition to natural order. If you posted this in LS I would not have seen it nor read it to critique it. I do not seek out reading from that category. But this was in LW and became fair game for criticism. If you are so adamantly in love with the topic, why don't you save it for LS where it would be appreciated?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Good story but it seemed to fall off the cliff into the ending pretty quickly. I was enjoying the pace and then, wham! It ended

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

A find story, but NOT a Loving Wives story. The marriage was just a prop and setup for the Lesbian Romance, where this story should be listed. I know authors submit here for the greater activity and reader involvement. But it was a good story so why not put it where it belongs. Its disingenuous to the readers and the Lesbian genre.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So she was gay? Odd she never knew before.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

No one writes more one dimensional characters than this author.

nixroxnixrox12 months ago

1 star - wrong category - waste of time

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I enjoyed this!

It’s a bit different from you other recent stories, in that a hard, uncompromising line was taken about sex. I e noticed you tend to have a lot of compromise regarding that.

The dialog was excellent. The flow was good.

Thank you!

*

Be well!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Wrong category, should have been lesbian. I have nothing against gays, I just don't care to read about them. Well written. I just don't see them being friends with Rita at all.

Hiram325Hiram32512 months ago

I must say Cagivagurl, this was a very good story.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Poorly done lesbian story. Post it in the right category.

complexhobagcomplexhobag12 months ago

Just a silly name I came up with nothing more.

I mean the author writes well, so I just think if you write reconciliations when a woman cheats you could do the same for when a man does. I have nothing against a lesbian romance, but she is obviously more then that if she married a man to begin with. Just stop making your men be weak and quick to anger and, your woman calm collected and always supported. It’s a double standard, whether you see it or not.

Sometimes we all need another perspective on things in all things we do. Anyway, I read Cagivagurl because they write well even if I don’t always agree with the story.

Regards

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

1. Harly took about 30 seconds to write. typical man, sleazy bastard, can barely keep it in his pants for 30 seconds.

2. Every man in this story comes across as a neanderthal

3. As usual on your stories, if the MC was a woman and had slept with someone else in advance of a threesome, there would be about 10 pages of her pushing for an alternative marriage and every character knocking the man for being inflexible and unable to see past his pride and/or ego.

Maybe it's my own fault for continuing to read your stories, but you never have a male character that's believable. They are usually spineless and go along with the every whim of their partner while being told that they should be accepting of her having multiple partners while they sit at home like a good boy waiting on scraps from the table of their affection.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Presumably, according to the author, only husbands should forgive their repeatedly cheating wives. The opposite is unthinkable, because all men are bastards, and even more so cheating! Did I understand correctly?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

This author writes well

But seems to generally be trolling the LA crowd.

njlaurennjlauren12 months ago

Gee,nice to see anon aholes with their 'the lesbian lifestyle is not normal' and the rest of the drivel. Hey, guys,with all your piety, wtf are you doing on an erotic fiction site? Aren't you supposed to be reading the bible or something? Somehow I don't think Padre Polenta or reverend rolling on the floor would approve *grr*.

And yes this is a loving wives story, it is about a woman whose husband is a cheating shit who finds love with another women. This idea that loving wives is only hetero couples is ludicrous,these two are heading that way . It is 2023, not 1953.

I loved the story but I agree that the ending was like 'I have to finish this and get it in the post' . Needed an ending, maybe have them getting married and then fucking each other's brains out:)

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

hypocritical as nothing else

if the woman had been unfaithful, the author would have written the story so that the man forgives the bitch - as always in recent years.

clearly sexist author?!

cheating = bad no matter who did it

lujon2019lujon201912 months ago

Everyone knows this author has a double standard when it comes to men or women cheating

,

I had scored this story a four, but despite that I am changing my vote to a one sicne my comments keep getting deleted

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I thought the character of Harley was well-written. It was a little shallow and one-dimensional but there are self-absorbed people with seemingly one-track minds.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

English, motherfucker! Do you speak it?!?

SlithyToveSlithyTove12 months ago

I'm kinda lost with the comments by lujon and others regarding cheating and forgiving. Did Nola or Becca cheat in this story? No, so how is their romance any different than the rebound romance any number of dumped or angry husbands have, where it's all candles and amazing romance other than in gender? Is there anything in the way the character of Harley is written that says he deserves forgiveness? And the general comments regarding "the author always wants men to forgive" are simply hilarious, considering how absolutely minimal the percentage of "husband cheats" versus "cheating wife" stories there are in this category, where, btw, this story fits just fine. If this one needs to be in Lesbian Romance, then does it follow that all the "older divorced man hooks up with hot young chick" stories need to be in Mature? Would all the complainers somehow be happier if Becca was a stud-boy male nurse instead? Would it really make that big a difference? The basic plot line is still the same: spouse objects to being manipulated into opening up the marriage, other spouse cheats, divorce ensues, and both spouses move on in their respective ways -- one faithfully, one promiscuously. Many thanks to this author, and many others, for writing their stories according to their own interests and proclivities as opposed to the liturgical formulas demanded by so many commenters in this category.

ImNotanAnonImNotanAnon12 months ago

We all know why the score jumped from a 1.5 to a 3.77, right? It doesn't take a genius to figure out.

Harryin VAHarryin VA12 months ago

LUJON2019.... Do you really think that it's unfair For so many readers to suggest or argue that this is really a lesbian story and not really a loving wife story?

.

The reason why Is this story gets such a low score and so many of CAGIVAGURL stories Get such a low score is the same reason why MATT MOREAU Stories get blasted after a while.

.

His stories were attackindly quite well written His stories also delivered emotional impact.

But after a while it became obvious that all of the stories were the same thing.----A small man 5 foot 8" With a small dick you somehow married a super hot big tit wife.... Who just had to have a big dick to satisfy her. ... And the wife could not figure out why the husband might be upset.

.

Cagivagurl is doing the same sort of thing. It could be argued that she may be the top 3 most talented writers in the loving wife's category BUT her stories are not really loving wise stories. CAGIVAGURL stories about how women can do no wrong and because women have vaginas. .... That is s different moral legal and ethical standard which must be applied .

.

This author has written forty four Is loving wives stories there are only two possibilities .

.

Cagivagurl Is is deeply immensely disturbed with serious sexual dysfunction.... Because she really believes trans/ lesbian bullshit she is constantly shoving down everybody throat.

.

or Is she is intentionally trolling all Is heterosexual men in the loving wise category. Which is really sad because after 44 stories? You would think that she would have enough of it and move on to a different story type

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Luckily I know if it’s a cagivagurl story I can just skip to the comments as that’s where the good part is located.

Heybuddy65Heybuddy6512 months ago

The last story you had the spouse forgave the other and people complained. This time the spouse doesn’t forgive the other one and people complain. You can’t win. But I loved it and plenty of others loved it and that was a win for us. Thanks again for taking the time to come up with, type, edit and publish such an enjoyable story.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6912 months ago

Sorry folks but i loved it! Love is where you find it period!

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

lujon2019: Since you can't spell 'sicne' your comments should be deleted. This author's stories are enjoyed by MANY of us readers.

MasterJerryGMasterJerryG12 months ago

This is in the loving wives' section why?

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff12 months ago

Wow, lujon2019, you copy other people's stories, and not very well, yet have the balls to criticize writers with ORIGINAL stories, done really well.

JusteenKJusteenK12 months ago

This felt different from most of the stories that you have written and placed here. Slightly unemotional and a little paint by numbers.

I understand that you have been criticized for taking too long to tell a story but this one felt a little hurried.

Still better than 95% of the stories I've read recently.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

It is clear from a lot of the comments, there are quite a few that have never read all of this author's stories. Comments like, "the man always takes the wife back because the woman can do no wrong," do not jibe with reality. Yes, this other has written many stories that involve reconcilliation, but look no further than, "How I caught my wife cheating," for an example.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

@njlauren - Actually, the pool of people who should recognize that gay/lesbian relationships are not normal includes anybody who didn't flunk biology. Sorry to destroy your anti-religion rant with science...

complexhobagcomplexhobag11 months ago

“How I caught My Wife Cheating” is not a good example of that at all. She ends back in his house and they still have sex with each other. That’s after every road block is put up to have the husband take his faithless wife back.

In this story she drops her husband like a bad habit and he is made out to be a complete worthless human being and. She never waffles at the end the story to take him back in any capacity, so maybe you should actually read the story you use as an example. The husband even though he is given some top billing by being in the title is more of an afterthought. He is the means to have the wife in the story move forward, not the actual goal of the story. The author didn’t want the husband to be taken seriously otherwise she would have had him act more evenly, and not so extreme.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey211011 months ago

Why is this in Loving Wives?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Not a great read . !! I think most people could pretty much predict the ending , I know I did . I was really hoping to be surprised for once .

I did wonder , in vain , if CVG would finally manage to introduce a twist if some kind .

Harly was so into getting his wife and Rita together , it just seemed obvious that Nola was going to end up getting involved in some kind of relationship that she was at first instance so against .

So why not have Harly get hot and bothered and in deep with some lovely sexy bit of stuff only to have Rita steal her away . Meanwhile Nola meets the new man of her dreams ?

Harly gets to learn the pitfalls of multiperson relationships and Nola gets a guy who doesn't share .

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Oh gosh it's the dumb, arrogant, ego driven mans fault again, well who could have guessed that CG?

LucasredLucasred11 months ago

As with all of your stories - Well Done! I've never given this author less tha 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

You can say it's just a story all you want, but you obviously have a deep dislike for men.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzar9 months ago

Foreshadowed to a fault.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Not sure why people thought Harly should get a second chance. Be consistent in your perspective. As far as Nola running into a lesbian relationship, that is par for the course for Cagivagurl. Author is talented at writes well. But the plot is almost invariably predictable.

If the cheating spouse is the husband, then the wife gets revenge and burns the soon-to-be ex-husband and about half the time the wife has a lesbian relationship, other times moves on with a new beau.

If instead the cheating spouse is the wife, then she either takes a second lover for a long time, sometimes talking the husband into polyandry or open marriage, or she goes on the offensive when discovered, blames the husband for his fragile male ego, and is generally delusional, until the divorce final or some similar event, in which case she finally apologizes or has a.inior epiphany and then aggrieved (now ex) husband moves back in with his ex-wife and they make amends.

There are minor variations, but those two plot structures are the backbones of almost any Cagivagurl plot. The author seems to think that husbands must be faithful otherwise they are scum or pigs, while a woman has the presumptive right to step outside her marriage for a lengthy affair, have a second lover on the side (often emotionally torturing the husband), or that polyamory (if two lesbians and a man) sor polyandry (if two heterosexual males and one woman) is somehow the "preferred solution".

The writing and dialog is good, but the emotional sub-plots and underlying ideology are virtually always the same.

An exception was Paisley the Singer, but that was just replacing adultery with her abandoning the husband and kids, doing drugs (or alcohol, cannot remember which), being on the road all the time, disrespecting her husband, and stealing his songs, but not giving him credit.

Tomh1966Tomh196616 days ago

Not bad. I liked it. It helped Harly was an unambiguous dickhead.

Ocker53Ocker5312 days ago

Very predictable, same old formula ⭐️

usaretusaret5 days ago

The finale was to quick, but the story was good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...

SIMILAR Stories