All Comments on 'Seren's Secret Admirer'

by georgiapeech

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
rvagirlrvagirl12 months ago

I really enjoyed this! Serena was very hot and confident, and you really hit a stride when you got her with Zach. The way he gently, lovingly, but completed dominated her body at the end was so sexy.

I want that dress!

PinkPanties4mePinkPanties4me12 months ago

Well written! Loved the way Zach was so tender with Serena…not rushed and both of them wanting it..Please continue with more!

diane92374diane9237412 months ago

Excellent story. The sex club was a surprise detour. I completely enjoyed this adventure.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Great story -- I'd love to read more of your work!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Amazing first story, easy 5. Can't wait for you to write more in this category.

The story was just perfect. Enough plot that it doesn't feel empty and implausible, but at the same time it does not detract from the sexy bits, both aspects run seamlessly. And all your bits of love making were hot and vivid. Many fresh writers make the mistake of making them too short or too repetitive, not you! Really top notch stuff, the story is sensual, emotional, exciting and damn sexy. You keep writing and I will keep reading, enough said.

I'd love though if that next story was more of Serena and Zach. Either just the two of them having fun, maybe in the club. But more than that I wish to see the girls get involved. Either they admit it as is right, or they get suspicious they are so close all of a sudden and catch them in the act. Ofc because this is pornland it all end sexily ;)

Yeah enough from me, once again great stuff and post soon!

LannaLaceLannaLace9 months ago

Great Story… Love the buildup and the climax… (how about a 3sum …. “Josh is that you?” ; )’ ===>…

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story and it is a 5 ⭐️ gem without even thinking about it. You showed off some serious writing chops and I hope to be able to enjoy more of your work in the future.

Sunnydaze361Sunnydaze3618 months ago

Excellent story! 5 ⭐️l!! I loved the club as a backdrop for the evenings events!

TanniaLingTanniaLing14 days ago

Good story. One gap - did Zach know who Serena was prior to their meeting? Or was he as surprised. How did he know!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous