All Comments on 'A Beautiful Wish Ch. 02'

by 800IbGorrila

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Great stuff so far...

Can't wait to see where this story will go from here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
excellent story

I am realy enjoying this series of stories you have written. I like very much the work you have put into the descriptions of the main characters emotional state, and his reasons for feeling the way he does. You are an excellent storyteller and i look forward to seeing more submissions from you.

Keep up the good work:)

sincerely, Draconus

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Waiting for chapter 3

Beautifully done. It reminds me of Genie Chronicles by Joe Brolly but i hope it will be different from it. looking forward to your next story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
My favorite series on Lit.

You really have talent, man. George is probably THE most lovable and believable character in an other story I've ever read on Literotica, and Dawn is exactly the same. I connect with them both beyond the hot sex. Amazing story, and I eagerly await the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
YOU DIDN'T!!!!! THE ENTIRE STORY WAS RUINED FOR ME .

THE GENIE STARTED OUT AS A BOY!!!..... YUUCH!!!!

I STOPPED READING THE STORY IMMEDIATELY AFTER ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Not bad

I like the story so far, and I like the twist the last guy is bitching about, not sexually, but from a story standpoint. And besides, I've read alot freakier shit on this site

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
which is it?

There have been references to the genie having other masters and to the genie being locked up since becoming a genie. Maybe she had other masters to start out but has been locked up for 2,000 years? Other than that, great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
here's what he means

what he meant is that she heard what other masters have been like before she was awakened to her knight in shiney armor

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
FUCKING FANTASTIC!!!!!

Your character development of the genie is soooooo damn creative! You already know from this "peeping" Tom that I love the main character George, and further insight into his sensitivity and core was not only appreciated but very well written and done.

Love the input of the sandwich girl character, love the bit about her being in college, who was his known/unknown ally and friend while in high school. Love the surprise from her that he would have someone so hot interested in him, bursting her bubble of being the only one who could possibly be interested in him. LOVE that the genie wasn't a damn househeeper/slave right off the bat to clean up his room or the kitchen from their meal and sex.

What could you do better? O.K. You've given us his pre-formative background and insight into his physke...now firm him the hell up. Now that he knows he worth more than shit...give him a damn backbone, yet let him be who he is and proud of it. Gentle, considerate, thoughtful, intelligent.....let him begin to know his worth...he appreciates everyone else's....you've probably done that already...ok...now for the heavy slave/mASTER sex with a twist!!!! MORE KINKY AND HOT SEX PLEASE! It's your world and I'm just a peeping tom! Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Last 3 paragraphs are amazing

I normally go to Literotica for a little fap when in the mood, or when my girlfriend is not around, but this story got me hooked, in a different way. I've already read what's written so far (and hoping it will be finished some day), but the last three paragraphs of this chapter are really amazing. I read them once in a while, and every time I do, I feel a great warmth in my heart, and I feel magnificent. This is the best I have ever felt since my girlfriend returned my love for her.

I would really like to thank the author for making me feel this way, and wish him/her happiness and good luck to whatever he/she is going through now (I hope this wish is sexual enough ;D).

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
/

"I'll do you one better. I wish to, how did you put it, fuck your brains out?"

i was sure there was gona be a horror scene followed by THE END a little after this wish

DunaDunaabout 12 years ago

1. It is very interesting after reading this story I can not read John Broly's story at all.

2. Sombody wrote here Dawn tells George she was newborn boy, and he will not read the more chapters..Simple the answer, Dawn can not look at George's brain, so she want to know George sexual direction, and she tells about her Mother and Father..Her story is a brain detection instrument, which worked succesfully, because George is straight.

3. This Genie could be Mother. It is fantastic idea!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Heart-wrenchingly Good.

God damn this stuff is incredible...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Please think about more Chapters!

Third Read, Great Story. What can we do to get you to pick up your Pen again?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wow

Beautiful. Simply gorgeous

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Story is interesting

But their there they're where were...really these errors detract from reading.

mpg_guympg_guyalmost 9 years ago
Oh for gods sake

I am so tired of hearing all these comments from wannabe English majors about there vs they're vs their, etc. These authors are writing stories for your enjoyment (for FREE) on an erotic fiction website, not on the "Anal Retentive English Majors Journal"... Get over yourselves already and enjoy the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'm fairly certain, after the ending of this chapter, that Joe Brolly

and 800lbGorilla are one and the same person.

The depth of insight into personal emotions and feelings of inadequacy are too similar; the writing style, and minor errors in spelling and grammar are of the same type and, lastly, the sex scenes are pretty much interchangeable between the two series.

Not complaining, mind you, I was very disappointed to find The Genie Chronicles incomplete after discovering the genius and talent of Mr Brolly. It's a delight to find his talent is being shared with us in A Beautiful Wish. (And if JB is NOT the author of this series, then whoever is, is his lost at birth twin.)

AdamMar5AdamMar5over 8 years ago
Wonderful

I could very easily see this being brolly or as you say a lost twin. Either way I just hope he returns to writing, screw the people who criticize or rush him. This story and genie chronicles are just plain beautiful. I enjoy the erotica but mostly I read these for the story and the emotion in it. I'll just be happy to see more whether it's tomorrow or next year. Keep going my friend, the world is better for having known your art.

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
It's like your reading my mind.

STOP IT! It's an invasion of privacy! Your not supposed to know exactly what I want in a story.

OK. It's not EXACTLY what I want, but it's so damn close it's hard to argue.

VERY well done,

DJ

PS- Poor Lindsey. :,-( She's had a crush on him this whole time but her nerdy lack of confidence and her prickly demeanor (not to mention George's avoidance of attachment) kept her from being more than an 'almost girlfriend' to him. And now her hearts broken. 😖

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Thank you.

I, I cant express what this story has done with my soul. So just take my heartfelt emotions,

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

So, you said Dawn doesn't understand slangs, right?

I wonder what "I want to fuck your brains out" would've meant to her

MarkT63MarkT63over 2 years ago

I have never felt complete since my Dad died when I was 20. It can be a very lonely existence...

UncertainTUncertainTabout 2 years ago

5*.

This story made me think a lot about balance of power and I had to pause and re-read a few times. Amazing writing! I say this after reading a different story, by another Author, where the balance was different and I found I did't like it. So, well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous