All Comments on 'Lit Forum Posting Leads to MMF'

by ILikeIt

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months ago

Deeply sexy. Well written. A rare one on this site. Really enjoyed it. I think you would like my recent two part story called An Invitation to Dinner. Hits some very similar points, erotic and sensual. Thanks for a great story. Would love for my wife and I to join you though we’re not shavers. Lol. Cheers 🥂

awyldsideawyldside10 months ago

Well, the story turned out well husband and wife got what they want but I think after my wife confessed to cheating we would’ve been done. And you don’t cheat on the one you love. At the very least, I would’ve wanted to get revenge and fuck somebody else probably right in front of her as payback.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Oh man, I wish I could give this 10 stars! Some 15 years ago this was my life with the lady I was dating at the time and a few select bi guys. She and I could go forever and the guys were darn good too! Such great memories brought back by your story, thanks!

DchargerDcharger10 months ago

I'm speechless in a good way. Holy crap. 5 STARS for sure. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

"We would start a photo session by looking at pictures in Playboy or Penthouse magazines. We would pick out pictures we both liked. Layna would duplicate the poses and I would take pictures of her. It was all film and the film had to be sent into a photo lab to be developed. That meant that another person, probably a guy, had to develop the pictures."

Maybe you should've talked to one Edwin Herbert Land (1909–1991) as he had a clever invention which he branded the "Polaroid camera". It had its limitations - it could only take still photos (no moving cinema), the film packs were expensive and the quality inferior to other cameras, but the chemicals to develop the image were built right into the film and the images appeared in minutes. I believe one of the print magazines (don't remember which one) had a column named "Polaroid princesses" which encouraged readers to send in these photos for publication. Crude and amateurish, but it existed.

The ability to process "real" (conventional) print and slide films at home was widely variable. Forget about Kodachrome [tm] - as much as Paul Simon liked to sing its praises, the processing was complex enough that the film had to be sent back to George Eastman's factory to be developed. Some of the other colour slide or negative films were a bit easier - you could buy tanks, chemicals, reels, changing bags and all the rest in specialised camera stores to process these, but they were finicky and the developing chemicals very sensitive to temperature during use. Actually getting prints from these images required a darkroom and an enlarger - so, unless you had the equipment at home, you might need to join the local camera club and book their facilities for an hour or so. Much of the "home darkroom" activity was black-and-white, which was simpler to do, but which was useful primarily as an artistic medium - no one wanted their porn forced to monochrome instead of colour just due to processing.

Moving pictures were a problem. Good luck developing *that* without sending it out to a lab, which could pose a serious legal risk if this were the 1960s and your reels contained hardcore or gay male porn. One documentary had a filmmaker shooting half a minute of something innocuous (such as lakes or trees), then a few minutes of hardcore porn, then a half-minute of more filler (oh look, it's a hay field with a barn in the distance...) on the assumption that anyone developing the film might look briefly at the start and end but would not likely view the entire home movie.

Certainly a lot has changed. Polaroid was bankrupted by digital photography, Kodak went Chapter 11 at one point and is a shadow of its former self, a few other once well-known brands (like Bell and Howell) have fallen into the hands of people with no ties to the original and are being applied to other, unrelated products - many of them cheap or ersatz, and with no tie to actual film photography. And printed magazines? At least as many seem to be out of business as are still extant.

ILikeItILikeIt10 months agoAuthor

We didn't own a Polaroid back then. When we first started taking the erotic pictures in the mid 1970s we used film and had it developed at a Photo Mat. The Photo Mat was a drive thru kiosk type structure located in a parking lot. You dropped your film there then a few days later returned to pick the photos up. There was only one person manning the Photo Mat station, ususlly a young guy, and I remember getting some sly smirks when I picked up the photos of my wife. We did eventually get a Polaroid the kind that ejected the photo out of the bottom of the camera and you watched it develop. That opened up a hole new type of erotic picture taking for us. However with the advent of the 8mm handheld Sony video camera we started making our own movies. She was the star.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler4 months ago

I read this one six months ago but returned to it again after our conversation. We have a lot of similar interests... She's amazing. Amazing tale. Very erotic and fun. Love it. Hope to do that sometime with my wife. What a great tale. I'd give it five stars again if i could!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

you clearly understand the lustful wishes of every husband who would love to try bi with his wife. Unfortunately far, far more often than not they are unfulfilled wishes.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

My wife is 62 but looks 10 years younger with a wonderful figure and still firm 38 DD breasts with very sensitive nipples. Over the years we have taken many erotic pictures which she really enjoys doing. 2 years ago she answered an advert from two men in their 50’s who wanted a glamour model. She sent some pictures and was invited to join them. After the first session she said they both had stiff cocks which turned her on and had asked her if she would do nude pictures for them which she agreed to but only if I could be present. Over the years I had told her I wanted to watch get fucked by another man and this could be the the chance. The photo session went well with her posing in many erotic positions and towards the end I could see she was visibly excited with her nipples erect and a very wet pussy. I told the two guys you can fuck her if you want and fuck her they did. She had an orgasm as one guy licked her pussy and had a cock in her mouth, was spitroasted before being double penetrated which she moaned in pleasure and finally they both came all over her face which she loved. Would we do it again of course and have so many times now I love seeing her sexually satisfied.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userILikeIt@ILikeIt
My stories are base loosely on myself and my wife’s (profile picture) sexual experiences together. I like incorporating real events into the fantasies. Each story is a mixture of facutal and fictional occurrences.