All Comments on 'Yuba's Touch'

by Akito01

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Beautiful!

Simply beautiful, a superb piece of writing. keep up the wonderful work!

rgraham666rgraham666over 18 years ago
It never fails

to surprise me the stuff I can find on here.

A very nice story exploring the differences, and lack thereof, between the various forms of awareness.

A rather touching story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Just beautiful

Such a beautiful story. And you also fized some plotholes in the coninuations of the El-Hazard saga.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Amazing piece.

This is the best story I've seen on here thus far. As I got further into it, I was dreading the countdown of the pages whilst wholly engulfed in the text.

Fantastic work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
...

... Wow... I can't say anymore. To talk about it would be doing so in vain...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn you...

You just HAD to go and make me all teary-eyed! Beautiful story, and though at first it seemed like a lot of wasted effort to so thoroughly describe the world of a one-shot story, now I almost feel cheated that it was over so soon. Without question, this is the single-best story I've every read on this sight, and in spite of it's relative brevity, one of the best stories I've ever read at all.

Funny thing; I'm actually replaying the Xenosaga series right now, and a lot of this made me think of those games. If you don't know what I'm talking about, you should look it up.

-OHP-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Truly a masterpiece

When I first came onto literotica, I thought that this site was just for fulfilling fetishes and fantasies. Never did I think that I would encounter such a poignant work of erotic literature, with romantic and sexual themes used so artistically. I tip my hat off to you, sir or madam, as I will forever remember the story of yuba, and how I unexpectedly found a true gem of romance. Thanks you, truly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

i honestly never thought i could be so emotionally affected by a story on literotica, yet here i am with tears in my eyes for yuba and ifurita. this was beautiful. thank you.

CoeliacChicCoeliacChicover 9 years ago
Wow

I absolutely LOVED this story. It's an absolute work of art! If you did more about what happened near the end I bet you could turn this into a full novel! I know I would love it and a lot of people would.

I will also admit that this hit me right in the feels!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I love it but a bit confused

I love this story it made me cry on the end of the story even though yuba became old

Ifurita would still think of him as a young man that she met. You know you can make this in to a novel this sory is amazing and it's very touching.

Moridin_hentaiMoridin_hentaialmost 9 years ago
Loved it

I love this story. Loved it ever since I've read it years ago. One of the most touching i've ever read in this site. Sexy and romantic at the same time. Makes the ending of the second OAV series of El Hazard even more touching. Thank you for writing this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous