All Comments on 'Brad's Road Trip Ch. 01'

by SpotInTheSand

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
a good start

i just saw Chapter 4 and figured i should start at the beginning and i'm glad i did - very hot story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Wow, if only it could really happen like that!

Wow, imagine if you really could have a convo with a hot girl one time and then you call her up and you get to get her off over and over...if only things like really happened! It would fuckawesome! You and this story are fuckhot!

Laters xx

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

totally hot phone sex, did my head in

arrowglassarrowglassover 9 years ago
A really great start!

I am really looking forward to reading this whole series with an opening like this one!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623over 7 years ago
Great Story!!

Keep Brad on the road for a while with those wonderful, sexy phone calls. Then he gets to meet his goddess!! Can't wait to read more!

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 7 years ago
OK now, I just want to point out...

How amazing that was...

At this point I'd say that was so good I'd be happy with it as is...

But the thought that there are additional chapters waiting for me to read them...? Well just, Damn, why am I wasting my time writing a comment when I COULD be reading on...?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Wanting....

I want more! Hell of a telephone conversation....had me going from the start...and cumming by the end! Keep writing!

cantgetenough2cantgetenough2over 6 years ago
What a fun series

Thank you so much for this great series.

It is ridiculous, and fun, and sexy, and oh so entertaining.

What a great story

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 3 years ago
What a beginning

Pure joy and lust

john-the-authorjohn-the-authorover 2 years ago

I really liked this! TYVM.

Looking forward to the rest of the series.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSpotInTheSand@SpotInTheSand
1506 Followers
December 2, 2023 -- I know it's been a while (again). I have a 13 or 14 part series that's just about done, revolving around a couple of the more major supporting characters from Brad's Road Trip, specifically Chapter 7. About done, as in, all chapters but the last one (possi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES