All Comments on 'Girlfriend's Dad Ch. 04'

by Markf

Sort by:
  • 50 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Aw! What Did You Do That For!?!

You were going along just great. Hot as Hell. Then came chapter 4. Isn't there already a "Transsexuals & Crossdressers" section?

lagunabilagunabiover 16 years ago
Loved this addition!

Don't pay any attention to that comment. I loved it! I have a male friend who wants me to wear thighhighs and a thong while he fucks me. I can't wait. Great story!

CymonCymonover 16 years ago
Nice turn

Didn't know how you were going to be able to outdo the first three chapters...but you did. I didn't see it coming but I came when I read it. Looking forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
God I'm cummmmminnnnnngggggg

You are one hot writer. I love cumming to your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
All the stories are great!!

Loved all the stories you wrote! Wish I could find a guy like that to plow my asshole everyday! And fill me up with hot cum! To feel it running down my thighs after he pulled his big cock out of me! I`d suck it clean for him after he got done with my ass! And to be tongue fucked, wow, that would be so awesome!!! Please wite more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Father in law

Dressed in my wifes skirt and pantyhose, wife out,my cock hard , i was rubbing my hosed cock when i heard the door.Shit, i struggled to get the pantyhose off but fell over doing it.I was getting up when my father in law appeared.Geeez uz, what are you doing Ray, stand up, i did pantyhose half way down.Pull them up, no,pull them up Ray or Liz will hear about her sissy husband.I pulled the pantyhose up, now the skirt, put it on.I did now turn around, not bad, do this often.No, occassionally, not now Ray whenever i want you to.Get over here, lift the skirt, nice pantyhosed arse Ray, ever had a cock up ther, no, no way.Well Ray today is the day, now get some lube to make it easier, good, now bend over that lounge, lift the skirt, geez Ray you have a nice arse, now stay there.My pantyhose was pulled down to my knees, wet sticky fingers pushed into my hole, moved around then withdrew.His cock was placed at the entrance to my hole, my hips grabbed and he moved slowly forward until the head slipped just inside, aaaagh pain, he stopped then slowly moved forward in one motion until he was all the way in.Fuck Ray how tight is that, your mother in law wont let me fuck her arse and her pussy is a bit loose but you feel great.He then slowly pulled backwards, again pain, i felt more liquid placed around my hole, then he pushed in again and then slowly out, then in and out went in easier, not as painful, in fact my cock tingled and stiffened.Now he had a regular fucking rhythym, in , out ,in,out, grabbing my hips, pulling me on to him.Then he increased his speed, i felt him in me getting larger, going faster then i knew he was cumming in me, filling my virgin hole, i touched my cock and cumm went everywhere, intense as he continued to fill me.He continued fucking for some time, then slowly pulled out.My hole ached but it was a kind of nice ache.Ray, fuck that was good, so tight.We got dressed,then he left.I got a phone call 2 days later, i will be over this afternoon so get ready, i dressed up and have done so for the past 8 months and my now well used hole loves it.I have even been out on the street and got picked up but that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Father in law

Dressed in my wifes skirt and pantyhose, wife out,my cock hard , i was rubbing my hosed cock when i heard the door.Shit, i struggled to get the pantyhose off but fell over doing it.I was getting up when my father in law appeared.Geeez uz, what are you doing Ray, stand up, i did pantyhose half way down.Pull them up, no,pull them up Ray or Liz will hear about her sissy husband.I pulled the pantyhose up, now the skirt, put it on.I did now turn around, not bad, do this often.No, occassionally, not now Ray whenever i want you to.Get over here, lift the skirt, nice pantyhosed arse Ray, ever had a cock up ther, no, no way.Well Ray today is the day, now get some lube to make it easier, good, now bend over that lounge, lift the skirt, geez Ray you have a nice arse, now stay there.My pantyhose was pulled down to my knees, wet sticky fingers pushed into my hole, moved around then withdrew.His cock was placed at the entrance to my hole, my hips grabbed and he moved slowly forward until the head slipped just inside, aaaagh pain, he stopped then slowly moved forward in one motion until he was all the way in.Fuck Ray how tight is that, your mother in law wont let me fuck her arse and her pussy is a bit loose but you feel great.He then slowly pulled backwards, again pain, i felt more liquid placed around my hole, then he pushed in again and then slowly out, then in and out went in easier, not as painful, in fact my cock tingled and stiffened.Now he had a regular fucking rhythym, in , out ,in,out, grabbing my hips, pulling me on to him.Then he increased his speed, i felt him in me getting larger, going faster then i knew he was cumming in me, filling my virgin hole, i touched my cock and cumm went everywhere, intense as he continued to fill me.He continued fucking for some time, then slowly pulled out.My hole ached but it was a kind of nice ache.Ray, fuck that was good, so tight.We got dressed,then he left.I got a phone call 2 days later, i will be over this afternoon so get ready, i dressed up and have done so for the past 8 months and my now well used hole loves it.I have even been out on the street and got picked up but that is another story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
PushedAllOfMyButtons

god DAMN you know how to write a hot fucking story. i read all four chapters, not letting myself cum until the very end and let me tell you, it was worth it. keep up the good work!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
great twist to the story !!!

Loved the twist in the story. I too love wearing women's clothes and having my lover take pictures of me dressed up in my sexy clothes is something I want to do. You have inspired me. I think I'll call my older lover now and go over to his place. I'll enter as his mistress and leave after sucking his wonderful cock and getting fucked like the slut I am.

Your stories are some of the best I've read on literotica.

DeborahAnneDeborahAnneabout 13 years ago
Crossdressing

I have always loved girls clothes, very young I traded with the neighbor girl she liked the farmer johns I was wearing and I loved the cute dress she was wearing, after we changed we played in the sand for quite some time, then her mother found us. Now I have my own wardrobe and can dress any time I want. I have even made dates with men over the internet and have them to the house or I travel to there place, when that happens I have to take what I will be wearing and change there. It is so wonderful to be dressed up and being allowed to undress the man and take his cock into my hands and mouth and bring him to climax

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
My fantasy exactly !!

Your story is exactly my fantasy -- to be fucked by an older man (being my girlfriend's dad would be so hot !) while I'm dressed in sexy woman's clothes. I especially enjoyed it when you included the 2 of them kissing. That is so hot for me especially because I love kissing men right now.

Please tell more stories and continue this series - maybe the girlfriend comes home and joins in. Maybe her mother too !!! That would turn me on so much !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hot story

The prior comment is what I want also. I have fantasized about my wife's parents, especially her dad. Last weekend I was fucking my wife and she placed her short dildo in my mouth and said it was her dad. I had such a thrillling cum I shot several loads with that picture in my mind.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago

my cock is throbbing ready to shoot my load of spunk again. pity there aint another part to this story

thongpantythongpantyover 11 years ago
Fuck the na-sayers

Liked all 4 stories. Each story gave me one pole stright up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Greeeeeeeeeeat!

Wondering story and I was hoping we'd arrive here!! The only thing left to do is have his daughter or wife or both! walk in on them!! Hit me up when that part is released!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

Great story. Great writing. Now just need to add the ladies to the mix, for some really wild times.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Nice Story!

That dad is a freak! Knew the camera would come out, just did not know when. Was a bit freaked when he had boyfriend dress in his daughter's clothing. I don't care what he said, I think he had a desire to have sex with his daughter. Whether this story is fact or fiction, that DAD is CRAZY!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Girlfriend's Dad

The story was HOT, I'll give it a 5 though I do have a few problems with it.

I don't know anyone who uses Vaseline, it's too sticky and will cause burns on sensitive flesh around the cock head and the ass because of the friction. Everybody I know uses some kind of water soluble lubricant.

It would be almost impossible to keep from smearing Vaseline on his daughters clothes while fucking someone wearing clothes.

Fucking in the house with drips hitting the carpet and or the couch will leave a scent that I guarantee his wife will detect when she walks in the door.

Other than these, it's a great story....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Girlfriends Dad

Loved your story.Would love to be in his place and the Dad fucking my ass me sucking his cock after he sucks mine!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Father in law

I wanted my father in law's so bad. He was a big man and from the bludge in his pants, I know his cock was huge! I'm guessing 8 or 9 inches at least. I often jerked off thinking about sucking that wonderful cock, swallowing the hot cum, having it all in my " pussy " deep, filling me and pumping so much cum in me that it would leak out for days. I wanted so badly to be his little boy slut. He's gone now and I never got that cock I wanted so badly but I still think about him while I fuck his daughter, my wife.

krafttykrafttyover 7 years ago
gf dad

I hope there is more!! dont stop now!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOPEFULLY THIS IS NOT HE END

love the story please say here wil be more. I was disappointed th hear he was still talking about Margie. now that he was dresseed as a girl I wonder if he liked it enough to do it again. I wondered what happened with all the pictures. I don't think the father would use them as blackmail as he's in some of them.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh Pleaseee

Continue your story for all us girls . I do hope they are caught by the Mother and daughter are allowed to be free to be who they really need to be. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Becoming bad

These stories are always spoiled once the sub has to cross dress and/or when the camera comes out. Can't they just be lovers? And now we're going to get the daughter becoming involved in Ch. 05 - forget it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More

I hope you write some more for this story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story

Great story. Very exciting. Good writing. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a beautiful series...If only I could have my years over again. Neither of my daughters had / have particularly attractive boyfriends / husbands and I never met a guy like Chuck. I loved every part of this series, now I just need to go and find myself a gorgeous, timid and submissive younger boyfriend! Thank you for your lovely stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
so very hot

I really wish I was that boy getting all that hot sex from his girlfriends dad

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More!

would love to have the dad go for broke and really turn him out. Invite more friends over, have gangbang parties, take the young man to a gay resort for a weekend. Present him to an unending line of cocks that will use his ass and mouth. No going back to his girlfriend after a few hundred cocks have cum in his ass.

NaplesjoeNaplesjoeabout 3 years ago
Being a slut

Iโ€™d want all of this, but Iโ€™d want Chuck to refer to my little cock as my clit, fuck me missionary in my โ€œcuntโ€. Flood my cunt/pussy with his cum .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Great need to bring the wife in

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wait, that's it? That's how the story ends?!? What happens when Margie & her Mom get back home? Seems like Chuck has at least one bi friend he plays with - does his wife know & join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

this series was fucking hot, this kid will never want margrie after her father turned him into a slut who loved cock. wandered if the two went to the motel or a hunting trip because that was to hot to stop.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What a great story! It brought back memories of how my girlfriend's father took my virginity. For three weeks, I was his lover. He too got me to wear "girl" clothes. I enjoyed so much that I only wore panties after that. For several years after that three weeks I continued to be his lover. Even after I married his daughter. Then she found out about our "arrangement." Much to my surprise, she wasn't angry or upset. She thought it was wonderful that her father and I were lovers.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 2 years ago

Great story. I too love getting dressed up for married men, serving them, pleasing them, sucking their cocks and taking their big dicks up my man cunt. I'm such a faggot slut, aren't I ?!?!?!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

as a hetero female who is seriously turned on by mano a mano sex, i am just mind blown at how many males actually (secretly seek) enjoy sex with other males. perhaps i'd have to be male to understand, but from all the "gay" porn sites that exist from twinks to super senior daddys, i almost guess one in three males fantasizes or even act on their fantasies of sucking a dick and/or having one up their ass. i just wonder why is this. some of these stories are so intense, sometimes it makes me wish i had a dick to stick in a dude and make him cum. i'd love to experience that ecstasy and what seems like a feeling/position of dominance. why it seems that men were created with an ever increasing insatiable desire to fuck and cum is truly a mystery to me!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm married but curious.

Let's chat mujab1974@gmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wish you would continue the storyline!

Brahms21Brahms21about 2 years ago

So damn hot๐Ÿฅต. I hope they continue being together in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

So hot Iโ€™m a female and Iโ€™m so turned on

SissyjohnboySissyjohnboy12 months ago

I want Margie to watch her daddy fucking me

FluffyfefeFluffyfefe12 months ago

I'm just saying as a female. These stories are so hot ๐Ÿ”ฅ and have me fucking wet.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

All these creepy women in the comments section tho. Eww.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

loved every word. so intense.

only disappointment no part 5 etc

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Honestly I wish the dad and him started dating and forgot about the girlfriend ๐Ÿ˜’

Avidreader2806Avidreader28069 months ago

Great stories. Wow. I wish I had that arrangement at any point in my life lol Had me rock hard start to finish

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Chuck needs to take him on a "business trip" where all they do is go to gay bars and bathhouses where the young man truly gets railed. Needs to be put on stage and strapped down over a bench and used at both ends while Chuck takes pictures of the 100 anonymous cocks who complete his ruination.

AbernathyFarfendaleAbernathyFarfendale18 days ago

Handled well, mutual sharing, I don't care for dominance stories, or generally, more than two, but this worked and kept my interest. Generally I just skip most of the sex parts, boring, but this was a story of discovery.

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The boy definitely needs to more cocks, Chuck should share with him with anyone who wants to fuck him and deposit their load. Truly turn him into a cumdrunk cock who ultimately becomes a favorite at gangbang parties, spending the rest of his life fucking and sucking cocks at every available opportunity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous