All Comments on 'Training Ch. 01'

by turtle_writes

Sort by:
  • 75 Comments
cutesubgirl82cutesubgirl82over 12 years ago
This series is my favourite ever

I have never read another bdsm story that resonated with me so strongly. Truely outstanding, I hungrily devoured every chapter and find myself returning to your story time and time again. You are gifted!

Thanks for a brilliant read! Now, if only the reality was as easy to find ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Oh, my...

This is my favorite story and I hope that there will be more to come...

I have never read anything so compelling and have never before wanted a Master...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic!

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSabout 12 years ago
I love it!

This story from beginning to end only got better with every submission! Thank you for this wild ride I loved every second! Pls continue writing I would love to hear about other adventures 4 these two Or they could train a girl together to give to his brother or friend. So many amazing thoughts and ideas you put in my head I may need to write a story as well, unfortunately I do not have your skill.

ftwmetal73ftwmetal73about 12 years ago
I love it...

I really love this story and many times I wished I was her... xoxo

onemoretime9876onemoretime9876about 12 years ago
Awesome

We both loved this. Led to a lot of great conversations and way hot play. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
still trying to catch my breath...

Wave after wave of crashing orgasms... Ai Ai Ai....O_o

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Formulaic Trash

Do not delude yourself that your introduction to chapter two explains your need to share this tale; if your imagination was to produce a story about how Hitler is a worthy human because he loved dogs, would you publish that as well?

Self-centered violent tripe; avoid at all costs!

Pinkpeony101Pinkpeony101almost 12 years ago
You always satisfy me...

When I really need to cum ... I turn to you .... & you always satisfy me .... thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Some people are never satisfied.

Formulaic? Perhaps. But so is a cake recipe, and I have yet to meet anyone who will turn down a serving purely because it was made from a formula(recipe).

The execution is deft and the writing beautifully done. One of my favorite series.

MuskyMagicMuskyMagicover 11 years ago
Works for me!

I'm not usually into non-consent stuff but, this story really turned me on!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Monstrous

Praise? No, friend Ryan, you are deserving only of death, and death will be your only reward.

fmhpfmhpover 11 years ago
Erotically amazing !

Without a doubt one of my favourite reads ever. I keep coming back to this series again and again. I love it. Beautifully written, well paced, and exciting as hell. I only wish, there were pictures to match.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wet and Ready

I should not have started reading this before work. I am just halfway through and I can't wait to get back to it. Since I work as a nurse, a lot of images and doctors I work with we're going through my mind which made the story even more real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

I loved this whole series and I do hope you turn it into an ebook and sell it on Amazon! This story got me amazingly turned on and gave me some interesting ideas to rev up my own sessions ;-) I love the descriptions of her punishments...

jennyb2492jennyb2492almost 11 years ago
One of my favorites...

I keep reading this story and coming back to read it again. It leaves me breathless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Tad too rapey

Is the husband doing this cuz he loves her? Or was it all a trick to force her into human trafficking? U need to emphasize feelings of love (if there are any)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
It's the little things that bug me

So they've known each other seven weeks and share a bed but they didn't have sex until marriage and she's told him all about her sexual fantasies, of which she's ashamed?

fitter469fitter469over 10 years ago
fail

No matter HOW severe a Dom tops a sub.... there is always, MUST be an implied consent. This story is NO different then child molestation. this is a story that ought not be told.

Freedom of speech is a responsibility. Just because you can doesn't mean you should.

I am now and always will boycott your stories.

FAIL ASSHOLE

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
to Fitter469

these stories are in the NON CONSENT/RELUCTANCE category of literotica. The clue is in the name (if you haven't grasped that then i'll help you. NON CONSENT/RELUCTANCE kind off defeats the purpose of stories with implied consent) .

WindyLadyWindyLadyover 10 years ago
Wish he was my husband!

As other comments have said this is a noncon story if you don't like noncon stories then don't read them! This is a fantasy so grow the hell up and get a life. As a woman not sure I would want this to happen to me in real life, but it does get my motor running to think about it. Keep up the good work. This story brings me back time and time again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Thank you turtle_writes! A very hot story, I came twice.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Here's my problem

I can't figure out why he's so brutal. If the doc has determined that orgasm controls her submissive level why not just have sex? He could've gotten everything he wanted, with kindness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Pile of garbage

Over the top abusive husband deserves to be in jail. What a load of crap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

The reason he's so brutal is because the doc has determined that "forced" orgasm controls her submissiveness, not just sex. He would've have gotten everything he wanted if it hadn't been forced. Her fantasies were of being forced.

Of course in real life her husband would be considered extremely abusive and deserve a long sentence in jail. However, as others have pointed out, this is a fantasy in the "Non-consent" category.

I also agree with another commenter that there were some details that detracted from the story. The husband decided to slave train his fiancee after only 7 weeks of knowing her; she told him her fantasies; they are sleeping together sharing these types of fantasies but haven't had sex?

All in all, I thoroughly enjoyed this story a great deal. It gave my husband and I some interesting ideas about power exchange to discuss.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantasy!

I hope no one believes that anyone would condone this actual behaviour but remember this is erotic FICTION. If you're looking for a guide to a healthy marriage I do agree that it's over the top. But it does strike a chord with many women who have been taught that only sluts like sex. Or have experienced abuse at a young age and have difficulty with guilt. I hope that younger women have been brought up with a healthier attitude and a safer environment. Remember this is entertainment.

becky3becky3almost 9 years ago
Best Story Ever

I've read a ton... over years and years, and there are a lot of good ones but this one is my favorite hands down. Kudos.

SJayne123SJayne123over 8 years ago
Oh my god

I can't even describe my level of anger. If the second she's released from that bed she doesn't kick him in the dick and file for divorce I'm giving up on life. Fucking Anthony man, what a douche Lord.

RoseSlut68RoseSlut68over 8 years ago
UGGGG!!!!!!!!

Every time he picks her up and lays her down YOU FAIL to tell US (the Readers) if she is FACE UP or FACE DOWN!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE FIX THIS!!!!! It is the MOST annoying thing EVER!!!! IT Is the ONLY complaint I have with the series. Other than that this is one of the most amazing series I have read today. Thank You. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Mixed Feelings

This story is well-written and certain parts were hot, but then certain parts bothered me. They're getting married after 7 weeks and she trusts him and loves him like she would someone she's known for years?

Also, why is he so mean to her? Does he not love her? Was this whole thing, including marrying her, a plan to turn her into a slave from the start? I much prefer the softer, tender parts where he's gentle with her, but then maybe I'm in the wrong section for that. Most of the stories I read on here fall into the noncon/reluctance category, and it makes sense to me when it's a relative stranger, but this is her husband, a man she trusts and loves, and it's just an incredible betrayal - I hope she doesn't suddenly just turn into this willing slave.

I realize that there are more chapters and I'm curious to see what they hold, but these are just my initial thoughts.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Does this happens in real life?

I'd like to try just not as severe. It's a fantasy of mine.

And why do so many women have rape fantasies? I did around middle school age as a virgin.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Seriously People?

Let me see if I understand: people read a sexual FANTASY story in the NON-CONSENSUAL section of an erotica website and complain because the wife didn't consent and because her husband is doing things that if someone did in real life they could be charged with a crime for. Did you ever think to maybe stay away from this section of literotica?

Anyway, I liked the story--keeping in mind it's a fantasy. I'm looking forward to the rest of the chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
people author said it is a fantasy and put it in non consent

sooo it is not a true story of course she did not say yes it could not be non consent then. why complain when it was clearly stated? i love this fantasy

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
THIS IS RAPE NOT TRAINIING

I GOT SEXUALLY ASSAULTED AS A 18YO VIRGIN HAD THAT BEEN ME I;D BITTEN HIS COCK AND FINGERS OFF NO REGRETS

SashiraSashiraover 6 years ago
I'M 60 NOW STILL HURT AND ANGRY

IF I MET HIM TODAY I'D KILL THE BASTARD = THOSE FANTASIES ARE FOR SICKOS WHO NEVER BEEN THROUGH IT AND STILL HAVE THE SCARS

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trauma

Ok? Somebody commented about how "only sickos like this who haven't been through it" and usually I don't let these things get to me but that one did. I was molested as a small child and then violently gang raped at 15 years old. I had to go to the hospital. Nonconsent play and stories help(ed) me cope, so how DARE you try and say that because I like this, I didn't go through what I went through. Everyone deals with trauma in a different way, and just because it's not the way you do it - doesn't mean it's wrong. Sorry you went through what you went through, but next time you want to invalidate someone's pain - keep your opinions to yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
unsettled and unfulfilled

I keep trying to come to this story and come to terms with it, hence the reason why I'm reading chapter 1 again. The scenes are hot, but the lack of any kindness or respect from the husband ruins them. I know that some people enjoy this kind of attitude from the guy, but I can't help but feel sorry for the girl. Sure, she's had fantasies of being kidnapped and taken, but they're just fantasies. That doesn't mean they should be acted on. If there was more explanation or background in convincing the reader that she deserves to be treated like a sex slave, then perhaps it wouldn't feel so forced. The idea is good, but the storytelling aspect doesn't really persuade the reader to side with the husband. He's a jackass. Wish there was some exposition that illustrated some of his tenderness or attachment.

Guess the reason why it makes people uncomfortable is because of the lack of justification. The motives seem so inherently wrong, and yet he doesn't even try to defend itself. lol

WiserbyageWiserbyagealmost 6 years ago
SORRY

This is your 50 Shades only the guy wins.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Only read if you aren’t stupid! - great story, better than any other BDSM story I’ve read.

People are inherently stupid!

1.Don’t read non consent stories if they upset you!

2. Non consent doesn’t mean it’s not consensual!

3. If you are horny....read this

4. If you are into bdsm....read this

In the story she gets off on “force” so the stupid comments of “whys he so mean”, he’s not! He’s actually giving her what she wants and needs but by being able to “blame” him she doesn’t have to face the facts that she’s a

sexual deviant and can say it’s all fault.

Non consent doesn’t always mean she hasn’t consented! Consensual non consent means the person has agreed to be given what they need within a remit “her fantasy of being forced” so even though she is saying no, she is saying yes. That is why we have Red for stop rather than no because no turns people on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
To Anon of : July 1st ‘18

Whilst the elements of BDSM are present it’s NOT (yet) a BDSM story, it might become one in later chapters.

Domination - check

Submission - check

Bondage - check

Sadism - definite check

Masochism - not yet

Humiliation - check, even though she couldn’t remember it. Like the rest of this list it doesn’t enhance sex for everyone.

The husband is clearly a grade A arsehole, it will be interesting to see if he does actually care for her or if she’s just a fucktoy. If he only wants a fucktoy then why get married?? Maybe he’s exploring previously discussed desires or maybe he’s just a sadistic fucking sociopath. It’s no wonder society is fucked up when people are raised to believe sex is dirty and wrong.

Non Con/Reluctance stories can be a huge turn on, the world would be pretty dull if we all liked exactly the same thing. So like anything else variations on a theme can have profound effects, how else is the author supposed to find out what works and what doesn’t, it’s called feedback.

The reason why it’s not bdsm should be bloody obvious, it’s the tenets of bdsm followed by the mainstream of that delicious kink, Safe, Sane and Consensual. Personally I’m hoping for S, S, C to prevail and they end up fucking their kinky little hearts out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Best I've ever read

The content is so great, I don't think I've ever read anything like this. obviously some parts are a little unrealistic but it makes it all the more better. I keep coming back to this again and again. (Female here)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
It's obvious your a sick puppy.

If someone finds you dead no one will cry.

sexyvpsexyvpabout 4 years ago
Response to the previous comments

Anonymous 1: Why are you reading this if you think it's sick?

Anonymous 2: If you liked this, try my "Day in the life of my sub slut", which describes the end result of sex slave training.

merrySMmerrySMalmost 4 years ago
Non consent stories are my favorite but....

But this one misses the mark. A big disconnect. Fuck toy is sooooo over used and boring. There is zero reason for him to be an ass, mean and rude. But he is all three. The story line might work if he kidnapped this woman, but it is his wife. He is not being a Dom, or assertive, he is just being a plain abusive asshole. Too bad, because the premise started out good with the doctor and nurse. And fairly well written.

I exclusively read non con, with authoritative figures. BDSM and maybe mind control.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Disgusting

I love hardcore and non-consensual sex. It turns me on. But this is abuse. And the writer who wrote this is a sick, disgusting son of a bitch. Hire a prostitute if you want to engage in this kinda pathetic abuse, but don't you dare abuse your wife like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I don't understand why people are complaining....

I don't understand wby people are complaining...it's a fantasy, a story. Please google what a fantasy is. It doesn't mean it is real or will be carried out, sh*t you could want to have sex with wings on your back flying in mid air, will that happen, no. Cause it's a story. If you enjoyed It please be honest with yourself. If you did not enjoy it, then read something else, this just may not be your cup of tea in erotic fantasy/role-play and there is nothing wrong with that, but DO NOT complain, belittle, or be angered at/with the writer, nor everything is catered to you or for you. The point of erotica is to induce or portray eroticism, do not read of that is not what you felt from it. If this was real life, yes I could see a problem with it as it is non-consensual. There are a variety of ways the dominant character in the story could have approached this situation with his partner's sexual shame and guilt in a consensual manner, that is IF IT WERE REAL. HOWEVER, AGAIN, it is a FANTASY, you can not dictate, politicize, or control fantasy or what turns you on per say and there is nothing wrong with that. Many tend to forget this, hence they are complaining in the comments.

BangbaeBangbaeover 3 years ago
Are people blind ?

All those people to ridiculed and verbally abused the author ....... are you blind ? The author has stated that its non-con. Its his profile, his story, his ideas and his fantasy. Nobody is forcing to to read or love the story. If you dont derive sick pleasure from this story or any other non-con story, step out, the door is open ..... If you dont like a story, express that in a polite way and discontinue reading. Calling the author names and telling him to die.......it makes you no different from an abuser.

To the author : well written and captivating. This is one of the story that got me hooked from the very start. Dont be put off by the negative comments and always give your best. There will always be people to support you and accept your work.

ShellyWShellyWabout 3 years ago
Unique Fantasy

Loved the possibilities! Well written.

TinypandachanTinypandachanabout 3 years ago

Oh fuck this is so hot, so happy I stumbled upon this looking for some late night material. Instant favorite - i hope you keep adding onto this series till the wife is fully trained

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This story is very familiar, has it been submitted elsewhere?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

all the abusive and wifebeaters ,pimps and their sluts defending and supporting the author..

just one thing though

why the male character shows his hyprocrisy being gentle and lovey dovey after everything happened .no need to show love to a fucktoy is there ?until you wanna tear her emotionally and psyche apart.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

eventually he will get bored off her completely after pimping her out as a cheap street whore

and how long will it take for him to get tire of her.divorce i guess since she is all used and dirty no part of her is anymore attractive to him so he will dump her on the road or worse give her a baby to be fated divorced single mother so ruined for everyone /anyonde whore in the eyes of any one .

now since he got all the worth he paid for from het wait was she paid was her parents paid for their good little daughter destined to be a public whore

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One of the best stories in this genre.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 2 years ago

overall good, thought the Dr. visit was a little weak. ending line, "because I can" is perfect

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

An interesting treatise on domination and power. Not my cup of tea…..although admittedly well written. A pity the story didn’t evolve into mutual love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Bdsm is changing into sexual harrasment and rape day by day. Bdsm was supposed to be a concent act from both parties, at least what we practice in real life. And such stories are not fantacy but very real. Many men and women abuse their partners in such manner.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This is one of the best stories in this field. I just came back to give it 5 stars in the first episode. But they are all excellent.

AZPOPAZPOPalmost 2 years ago

good story development, great characters, love it

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People are saying bdsm is turning into harassment. This story isn’t categorized as bdsm. It’s categorized as non consensual. Of course it’s going to be rape and harassment if it’s non consensual

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What actually undermined the realism of the story (within the obvious fact that it is fiction) is that a woman has been kidnapped and raped and is being told her marriage will be more kidnapping and rape will have a "tingle" and then have a spontaneous orgasm from being told her fate. That is not how any woman would react to this situation. The very moment this "she is actually enjoying this, readers" is introduced, this story belongs in Erotic Couplings, as the "victim" decided her priority is that she enjoys the events forced on her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The heroine was held against her will and raped, all at the request of her fiance and she somehow had amnesia as she came out of the "clinic" and did not tell him anything and went along with her fate. Sorry, that makes no logical sense, unless she hit her head.

vicpoppyvicpoppyover 1 year ago

love, love, love it

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

Oh to be trained as a sex slave! I am a submissive little slut and I believe I would enjoy becoming a man’s sex slave❤️

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

People reading non consent and are surprised it's not consensual is way to common on this site...like what did u expect? Also there a a lot of us women who are into this topic so it absolutely possible she gets horny when confronted with the topic of her being raped. Even tho we obviously wouldn't want it in real life

Hornynipples61Hornynipples61over 1 year ago

This is my favorite on here. It's my second time reading it and I'm as horny as the first time I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Trash!!

This is rape and abuse! Who does this to their wife or anyone for that matter. This is NOT DONE with consent.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

There's a reason this type of story is popular. Three out of four women are SA in their lives, 40 percent of those multiple times. Only at best 20-25 percent of rape is reported.

What does this information tell you?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm a female sub, married to my Dom husband. Love this story! Can't wait to role play some of this with my husband! So hot.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Lovely story. Thanks for all your hard work. You are a skilled author.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love it, I’m looking for a man like him

XTishTishXXTishTishX6 months ago

I'd finally agree to marriage if I knew I was gonna be treated like this

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

T r a s h

Panders to violence

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So many fans of rape of other people. I hope it happens to your mother, sister or daughter and tell me how great it is.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous