All Comments on 'College Blow Job'

by johntamps

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
beachwatchbeachwatchover 16 years ago
Nice one

I would like it to have gone further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What she should have done.

My wife would have let him finish in her mouth. When she gives blow jobs to my friends it always ends with them cumming in her mouth or on her face. She likes it, I like watching her give blow jobs, and my friends certainly have no objections.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wives are great

very good story but we need more.

My wife has my blessing to fuck and suck all she wants. I love to watch her taking the cocks in all holes, seeing the cum run out of her cunt. Yes, I suck it out of her pussy, including mine, most of the time. She loves the variety. Once in a while I'll suck one or take it up the ass while she's being fucked. Neither of us can get enough of the meat. She gets off with me fucking her and calling her names such as cockwhore, slut bitch. cum bucket, etc. We just enjoy sex in any place, any way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Mature Yoga Wife

My mature 52yr old yoga wife loves to go down on young guys as they do various yoga poses.She is totally into sucking cock to completion. And swallows every drop shot into her pretty mouth.Unfortunately for me she is now getting quite the reputation in our community doing so and often becomes embarrassing for me as people talk and point and laugh looking at me. I found out fairly quickly in our relationship. But I really get turned on knowing she sucks other men off and get off watching her do it. She really is a slut when it comes to sucking cock. But the the thing that really puts her on top of the slut list is that she loves to eat and suck a guys ass while jacking him off . Then swallowing his load when he cums. She often cums herself while doing it. Now tjat is what i call a Big Slut indeed. A really Big Slut.!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

The story was quite nice but you wrapped it up hastily towards the end, I would have liked to read about her giving head to the second kid guy and how the husband got excited and the build the tempo to have the 2 guys fuck the wife in front of the husband slowly and give her the time of her life.

A good first story nevertheless

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous