All Comments on 'A Tale of Immorality Ch. 02'

by angiquesophie

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sick Bitch!

If she really loved her husband, she would cut him loose. Be a slut, just be honest about it.Every mans worst nightmare, a lying slut wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
i like it.

i dont like the subject matter, but i cant give you less than 100. there's something about the way you write. w/ another writer the story would end up tawdry or just plain garbage.

but are you going to give a chapter to each man she had sex w/? i hope not. its great that the 'men' are not just some faceless fucks, but i really dont need to know who and what they are.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
WHY?

Okay as you dont know what love is i suggest you stop writing about it. Why not just write about single no strings attached sex which is really what your writing about now only for some reason you want your character to stay married again i ask WHY?

hansbwlhansbwlover 16 years ago
Selfish!

I give you full marks because you write so well that your story is very readable, even with this story line. I am looking foreward to see where you take us, but this can never have an happy ending. It is inconceivable that such behavior is accepted by George, and she is putting him and herself in grave risks, as she fucks around unprotected. Does women like her excist? I doupt it, but for a woman it must be a nice fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Such silly self indulgent crap. The woman is a

wanton cheating slut committing serial adultry. Her husband is no better never on the scene and her actions cry out that she is cheating on him. I see only two final acts. One they finally realize they are ruining the person they loves lives by being nothing better than a roaming dog, and a bitch dog in heat with various other dogs, and commit suicide. Or they finally grow up, mature, and realize what they have is not a marriage and divorce. Yep she loves ok, she loves herself, nothing more, nothing less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Writing style

I didn't like the writing style of this piece. It reads like a diary. Besides the first few sentences were judgemental and arrogant and this turned me off.

I couldn't get past the "have you ever been in my position..." then the answer for the reader, "I don't think so..." quickly followed by, "But I am certain you have an opinion about me..."

Hey, maybe I have been in your "position..." and I certainly have NO opinion about you or this character. LMAO I giggled when I read those sentences because they reminded me of my niece who's favorite sentence is "I don't think so" though she uses the talk-to-the-hand when she says it.

I guess there's still a rebellious girl inside me, but those first few lines struck me in a way that turned me off because this story assumes what I think or believe even if it is in fiction or a writing piece.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Two word

I only have two words for an author who writes about a hot, slutty wife who fucks around wantonly on her unsuspecting husband: More detail. Imagine my delight in finding the 2nd chapter smackdab at the top of the "New Stories" list, only to find it lacking in the naughty details of the dirty, delicious fucking and sucking. A fine story, don't get me wrong, but more description of the juicier aspects of the story would be appreciated.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
A sad commentary on our times.

I found this storyline tedious, and her diatribe at the beginning of the chapter (2) self indulgent horse pucky.

If she doesn't care what anyone thinks, then why go through all the self justification at the beginning. It didn't make any sense! As a sociopath, she's a hypocrite also,(they kind of go hand in hand anyway). Wonder what her reaction would be if she caught her husband dipping his wick in another ink well? Probably absolute indignation! LOL! Since theres no clear picture of her hubby, we don't know what kind of man he is. Surely as big a slut as she is, he must have some idea of all the horns hanging off his forehead. Oh well, I guess there will be a chapter 3, but I think I'll pass on it.

Tim C.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Wrong Relationship

This slut is in the wrong relationship. She can't really her husband and be the slut she is. Her actions are that of a single woman who does not love anyone but herself. As pointed out by the author, she did not even think of her husband the whole time. Where's the love? She should let him go so he can find someone who would really love him.

NucleusNucleusover 16 years ago
Guys ...

Don't fuss about the cheating wife. Talk about the story. By comparison to chapter one I miss the storyline. Chapter two is only boring by telling the same conflict. Only with other colors. A good story should show increasing suspense. I miss the hook at the end of chapter 2? Your pen were lead by your mood. That's not enough. Sorry.

bruce22bruce22over 16 years ago
Beautiful description

of a truly terrible wife... It is not clear though

if she is a great lover. Obviously she is very good

looking, and that can stimulate a partner and start

a feedback mechanism, but her monologues gives very

little away about her sexual posture and quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
awesome!

Some fo the best writing I've seen here in years.

I love the cheating wife motif; gives the stories extra thrill factor.

ohioohioover 16 years ago
engrossing and exciting

You write beautifully, and I look forward to more of this wayward wife's adventures.

It's too bad that some readers have such a knee-jerk reaction to this story. Yes, the wife is unfaithful to her husband; she's a cheating wife; what she's doing is wrong.

But as a story, this is still wonderful. The fact is, there are people who cheat on their spouses--angiquesophie is telling us about one of them, and also letting us understand WHY she does it. We can enjoy the story without endorsing the wife's behavior.

Thanks, ohio

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Dah Theme

Each story has a theme - a plot path - a focus upon which the writer builds for the readers.<P>

It isn't about words and thoughts wrapped in flowing pretty words - most decent writers can do that. It is however a case of where's the meat - the beef of what the story is trying to impart.<P>

In this continuing non-aberration and her other story's the writer's needle is stuck on women can do what they want cuz she can - while the writers husbands are either demented sick poor excuses for a humiliated man or stupidly braindead in their blindness and loyalty to their whorish wife who isn't sure she loves the small cocked cuck [poor bastard] but can't afford to risk a new life without the wimp when she has it so good.<P>

In short, a woman writer bashing men - humiliating them and the readers who love her ability to cuck men like themselves.<P>

Can you hear her laughing at you wimps who applaud your not so transparent demise. Braindead isn't proprietary to her male characters as some comments clearly convey.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioover 16 years ago
Again, well-written but difficult to accept.

Not quite so many comments as there were for Ch. 01, but it's obvious why so many are negative ones. The readers are very upset with the theme and don't agree with the idea that a person can love their spouse and yet keep all those secrets, all that intimacy, separate from their "mate." It's contradictory. Oh, I think we can all agree that there are different kinds of love, love for a parent, love for a child, love for a cousin, maybe even love for a friend, and there is no reason why these types of love must interfere with the love for a marital partner. Of course, even family love can and does interfere at times. The conflict between these types of love may be one of choosing between a family member and a spouse. We have all been there. Wife (or husband) loves her/his spouse but also loves her/his mother/father/sibling whatever, and there are times these loyalties can cross, creating conflicts and division. Sometimes these conflicts can break up a marriage. So why is there a difference when the divided loyalty is between a spouse and a lover (or multiple lovers)? In my opinion (and I venture to guess in the opinion of most readers) there really is no difference. Intimacy with a lover can't help but alter one's bonds to one's spouse. It's normal to have jealousy just like it's normal to cry when upset, sneeze when your sinuses are tickled or irritated, or go to the toilet when nature demands elimination of wastes. These "human" behaviors are common to virtually all societies studied by anthropologists, be they in Africa, South America, The Industrialized West . . . it doesn't matter. That said, there is nothing wrong with fantasy and a well-written fantasy can be a turn-on for those who share it. But for a fantasy to be believable, or to be able to place oneself in a fantasy and really enjoy it, I think there must be some credible assumptions with which one can identify. If a man is sexually aroused, he would be expected to be erect, or at least his penis would try to become erect. It's basic human behavior and basic biology. Human emotions are also basic, even though they may have complex variants. I have no doubt a person can think they love someone despite doing things they know would be upsetting should the other party find out. I loved my wife, she disapproved of my flying airplanes, so I kept it a secret. What she doesn't know won't hurt her, correct? But what if I had promised (given my vow, my word) that I would never fly airplanes? Then I had an accident, became disabled, was unable to help support our family . . . she would regard this as a betrayal, I lied to please myself. Wouldn't that hurt her, hurt her love for me? If I really loved her, I would care very much what she thought of me and I would never want to do something to poison her love for me. I may not be able to precisely define love, but like pornography, I know it when I see and feel it, and I can describe actions that directly interfere with a love relationship as generally accepted by society. Spending a lot of time away from the loved one alters the relationship, usually weakening it. Sharing intimacy with another weakens the primary relationship. Keeping secrets crucial to the primary relationship, ones that would hurt the other when they are revealed (and they nearly always are revealed) weakens the primary relationship. They are like land mines, waiting to go off and ruin someone's day. I, as the other readers who have commented, simply can't reconcile the concept of sexual and emotional love for a marital partner with the diametrically opposite behavior of secretly fucking lots of other partners. I really don't see why Anne bothers to remain married to George, since (by definition, mine) she doesn't really love him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
An intereresting read about a sociopath

Reading this story is alot like reading "Silence of the Lambs" or "Hannibal" by Thomas Harris or any other story where a truly terrible creature is described and followed. Those who hate the story can't accept that there are such creatures out there. There are. Read the definition of "sociopath" in DSM IV and you will find this "wife". The story is very well written both technically and artistically. My only problem with the story is that there seem to be no consequences. If the story deals with those consequences in future chapters, this story will be interesting. If not, it is only celebrating a monster.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To the reviewers "he who cast the first stone...."

It never ceases to amaze me how vindictive people want to be to others for their own beliefs. If you have been in the position you would understand how a person can have what appears as a contradiction. That's the thing with public opinion, it is not always right although it may appear righteous. Folks need to be more understanding and put aside their self righteousness and desire for retribution against others. All this moralising on an erotic and fantasy story web site is most amusing. If you don't like the story themes, don't read them or harass the author. Otherwise you might be better off doing something else.

EspressoBolusEspressoBolusover 16 years ago
More of the same...

or perhaps the same gets worse. Angiquesophie is a terrific writer. The character development is the thing in this chapter. Perhaps character regression in this case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Repititious

Although I don't like the subject matter, the story was reasonably interesting in chapter one, but chapter two is just a repeat of chapter one with a different cast playing with slut wife. If all the chapters are going to be various lovers she cheats with, don't bother writing any more. There is no suspense in repetitive theme over and over.

the Ct Yankee

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Hey. It's an erotic-literature site

Those complaining that there are too many sex scenes apparently took a wrong turn somewhere. I don't think anyone writes more erotically, either.

<br><br>

I like the horny stuff, and I'm willing to wait for what I expect to be a wrenching unraveling.

Celtic_SeekerCeltic_Seekeralmost 14 years ago
Dear Anne

If no one told you about love, then perhaps I can help. When you love, among many other things, the wellbeing of the person you love is very important, unsually even more important than your own. You will be on her/his side, you will defend them, you will help protect them from harm, you will be there to heal them when they are harmed.

If you love, you can not cause harm. If you casuse harm, how can you help heal? You can not help heal if you are not trusted. It is not about sex, it is about honesty. Honesty isn't about avoiding an abvious lie, it is about being open.

Does this fit in your case? I think not. Do what you want, the rest of us do, but do not pretend to love your husband.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ahh, DWornock, I can count on you to give this 5.

This series does an excellent job in my eyes as well, but unlike DWHopeless, I do not give the story itself credit, nor the author/wordsmith.

What I call excellent, is the way this story tells the truth. But at the same time, I am not glad that this story exists, because it writes about a subject that does not need promotion, does not need acknowledgement, even as a cautionary tale.

You see, it is the story of the spoilt people who can act like this. Those that take for themselves, without regard for the people whom they owe the most to in life... their loved ones and the people around them. None of them realise that we are very closely interconnected, and that nobody is more deserving of anything than another.

The author tells the truth here... look under S for SELFISH. But there are other S words as well.

This character can role around in the filth of her reality only because she defines herself as SPECIAL. She betrays her love just because she thinks that her own excitement and pleasure are more important than those who offer her true sanctuary. The ordinary people, usually satisfied with a lesser lot, are the ones who do not betray the very people around them.

Others elevate themselves above their peers and loved-ones, and on doing so, move into a world where, what is seen as important, is that they roll with the 'beautiful people'.

They all think that they are SOPHISTICATED, and that the pleasures that they indulge in are what they truly deserve.

STUPID.

What they don't realise, is that under that fake sheen of glamour and pleasure, their world is nothing more than a herd of pigs rolling in muck, fighting to sate their own cravings, be it power, greed or lust.

So this story has merit in a way... it advertises values that are distasteful, and in the end, the protagonist gets all that she deserves... guilt, madness, loneliness and a living hell.

I was smiling at DWornock in my mind as I wrote this. What a hideous person she is.

ythebadgerythebadgerabout 11 years ago
Certainly erotic

as the first was. The only thing I find disappointing is that her husband is just a shadowy figure somewhere in the background. I realise it's intended to delve into the mind of a serail cheat and explore her mind and motives, but a bit of extra substance to the character of her husband wouldn't go amiss.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
Damn

Well written will only take you so far. Your cheating wife character is the worst kind of person that exists. One more chapter.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 7 years ago
Incredible writing

The incredible writing matched the unbelievable debauchery. She should just cut to the chase and become a high class call girl. Your writing is outstanding as usual.

jrphdojrphdoabout 6 years ago
Great Writing

On one hand, I understand what she is doing and sympathize, on the other she is someone easy to hate. Too selfish to be married, if she doesn't even treat her husband(who she loves?) as well as her lovers. Is the husband stupid or just not paying attention or what?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Lust

This story just evoke plain lust, such a sinful deligth!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

The husband (if he knew) should take the piano away from Wes. Use a hammer on Wes' hands, pulverize them so they are a broken, arthritic mess for the rest of his life.

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

Author.writes nothing but man hating, cheating whores.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A whore is a whore is a whore.

And this MC is a whore. Unrepentant.

Sociopath.

Introduction tries to justify..."what is love? No one ever told me what love is..."

Nonsense. Sociopaths are unable to process others emotions or feel empathy or true compassion.

This character is unable to feel guilt or empathy for fucking other people and "thinks" she loves her husband.

Sickening really.

LucasredLucasredalmost 2 years ago

She claims 'I must be honest'.

How honest is she if she keeps this hidden from her husband. She has very selective 'honesty'.

DukeofPaducahDukeofPaducahabout 2 months ago

These comments blow me away. Way more interesting than the story itself. Many of the commenters are authors in their own right.

I suspect this story’s author is using Anne’s sociopathy as a mechanism to incite the Pharisees to keep them engaged. Crafty.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userangiquesophie@angiquesophie
1326 Followers
42 years ago I was born near Brussels, the Belgian capital. Since my 15th birthday I live in Amsterdam, where I own a small fashion atelier. We specialize in custom designed corsets and assessories that cater to the exclusive tastes of a wealthy, discreet clientele with a cert...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES