All Comments on 'Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 04)'

by CorruptingPower

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
Robbb_FangRobbb_Fang9 months ago

Was the memory loss something that was mentioned previously? I can't remember. Either way Mali's backstory seems weird to me. Great progress otherwise. Thanks for sharing another chapter.

Ravey19Ravey199 months ago

Oh so good but so short. Must admit I too have forgotten Mali's back story. Intrigued about the money manager and cannot wait for her to come into the fold? And then there's Meredith, that's going to be interesting?

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_One9 months ago

I wonder what kind of sexual kinds Mali is going to have. Every girl has their own sexual favor so far, so I wonder what is hers. As to Melody I wonder what kind of shit Piper is going to do to her. I'm kind of hoping for anal only for a while.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy679 months ago

I am so glad that you finally started adding more chapters to these stories.

Thank you

JustBob11JustBob119 months ago

Thank for the new chapter. I can't wait for Melody to be imprinted.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill699 months ago

So happy for more !

pk2curiouspk2curious9 months ago

Don't pay attention to dwb67 below . That was a GR8 chapter . You got a lot in those 2 pages . Well done . Both new girls are a new adventure . Plenty of back story of both for now . There is no wait that is too long . Knowing they are coming is plenty . Thank you .

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

Great chapter as usual even though it was short. Looking forward to Piper’s conditions for Melody to join Andy’s team. Surprised Mali chose the blowjob route. Guessing she wants to save actual sex for after she wakes up and gets to talk to and know Andy the person a little. Finally, if you can you should rename the chapter to ‘Quaranteam - Book Two (Ch. 04) as literotica is listing Book Two (Ch. 01) as the next part.

maxsteelemaxsteele9 months ago

Also it isn’t show up in book 2 listing

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

So we are addicted to this story. Absolutely fantastic. Have read many of your other works and enjoyed them as well, but keep coming back to this. We are looking forward to your next entry !

WargamerWargamer8 months ago

Still loving this story, so much

5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why isn't this chapter showing up on the Author's list of stories? I had to find it by going into Chapter 3 and then find this link in "Similar Stories"

Smartest1Smartest18 months ago

Our hero is making a nuisance of himself. By insisting on keeping his own sense of chivalry he's clearly doing the opposite: if the woman he's about to bond with says no (because he keeps asking) she is in grave danger.

raven_nomadraven_nomad8 months ago

Absolutely love this story. Multiple rereads, keep up the great storytelling. Can't wait for the next one.

CorruptingPowerCorruptingPower8 months agoAuthor

It wasn't connected to the rest of the chapters, so they reposted it in the correct location.

gravyruggravyrug14 days ago

Ten chapters along, still not a single word of dialog from Mali. Been even longer for the younger contingent. That's the problem with a cast this size, some are going to get ignored for long stretches. The Mali bit bothers me more because you made such a big deal of her terms, and we haven't seen any word about how that's working. I'm trying to trust the process, but it's getting difficult. Still a great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCorruptingPower@CorruptingPower
Anyone want to send feedback or encouragement? I'd love to hear it - corruptingpower@aol.com - You can also find loads more of my work over at my Patreon - https://www.patreon.com/CorruptingPower - New content drops for subscribers on Tuesdays and Fridays, and a publicly visib...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES