All Comments on 'Cheated Me of Love I was Giving'

by Scorpio44

Sort by:
  • 48 Comments
DesertPirateDesertPirateover 16 years ago
Nicely done!

What a nice compact and well written story. Once again you show why you are a master of the genre. Thank You for another fine story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
This could be a television series.

I rarely leave comments but this is a great story with a wonderful premise. I'd love to read more ... just to see how these two people do what we all dream about.

Thanks.

peggytwittypeggytwittyover 16 years ago
Very well done fantasy of a vengeance unleashed

To the point storyline and well written. Thank you it was a very entertaining fantasy.<P>PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great

I like it. but he is stupid to believe the other girl is different. she knew he has millions, sue would have been faithful with millions too. so never go from one to the next girl the same day thats bullshit. this just for another story.

northbaybearnorthbaybearover 16 years ago
Another fine story by a master

It's obvious the writer puts lots of thought into his stories, and here's another example.

Nice guys do finish first, and it's not just in fiction.

Thanks for the very enjoyable read.

PEATBOGPEATBOGover 16 years ago
Thanks!!

A well written and clever tale! There is so much that could be said about this fine story of betrayal and revenge but any further comments would be truly superfluous. Pete.

bornagainbornagainover 16 years ago
Very Well Written

Scorpio44 I thought that story was great and the funny and well written Nick and Marge was great did Nick marry marge Nick should have just given Sue some money so she could find something since he and marge gave all that money away .

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
AWESOME STORY

Your story is awesome!!! Thanks for sharing your imagination. ronlnmichigan@aol.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
To Short

Need More, this is a fun story, how about some of his and Marges adventures as they drive/fly around the world, little mini stories within the big story. Just a thought.

WoodButcher57

bornagainbornagainabout 16 years ago
Needs More chapters

I agree Scorpio44 There should be more chapters with Nick and Marge in the story.

Atlanta,Ga

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Excellent story!

The master prevails once again. Sure beats skimming that bullshit that bonnietaylor and the idiot side kicks endorse.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
poor susan

susan wanted the pot of gold, and well...didn't find it.

taxpapabobtaxpapabobabout 15 years ago
Cheated on Me -- You Lose, Babe!

Excellent HOT SEX saves the day. Balling the Jack is fine, but make sure it's the right Jack, because "Hell hath no fury like . . ." Sue screws the trust out of her fiance, so he screws, blues, and tattooes her ass to the wall and sails off into the sunset with his new and devoted love. I love it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Don't you just love it when

slut fuck whores and cheating men get what they deserve for screwing around. A nice little tale but I sense certain similarities creeping in to some of your tales especially the sex scenes - you need to vary the scenario and wording a bit so they don't become repetitious and tired. Like others have said he has to be careful he doesn't go from the "frying pan into the fire" with Marge - who didn't know about his money until later after they became an item so she will probably be very good for him and - don't forget - it is only a fantasy and a bit of escapism and we can all hope and dream can't we????

oldwayneoldwayneabout 14 years ago
Just desserts.

Old Sue certainly got what she deserved. S44, I think this may have been the best of your stories that I have encountered thus far. Thanks for another fine story.

j1969j1969over 13 years ago
Huh..

Swift, brutal, to the point...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
if you want to write a trite "money buys love" story, please make it funny?

Or have a really really really hot sex scene, or something to compensate.

And why no anal? That's the best part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Stilted and unentertaining.

It is a shame, I expected more from this normally good writer. 3*.

TavadelphinTavadelphinover 11 years ago
Hmm tastes vary -

Good thing too -

But I found even on the second read it is fine, fun linear, and simple revenge - no violence no aggression even - just move on and live well - nearly perfect in it's simplicity.

Of course one must accept the simple opener that his mom left him the cool estate - but it must have been true - I read somewhere lol

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 11 years ago
I would kill to write this well ! However ...

Scorpio has enough talent that he doesn't need the cliche of proverbial out of the blue inheritance . Is it just me or was just a little more meditation appropriate for the passing of his mother / aunt ? The narrator basically seemed to shrug at this new & then started trying to wear thin his new credit card.

If the lesson from that could have been tied to the cheating fiance story . We'retalking slam dunk five stars. This was not a waste of time however

! I thoroughly enjoyed " the cool' & rational mindset that Scorpio endows most of his narrators with. The concept of leaning on friends for help in times of crisis was great too !

This is a good read, no doubt perhaps very good if Scorpio 44 just riffed for most of it, as I suspect he did. Yet there are aspects missed that the author does not neglect in his finest hours.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 10 years ago
Excellent

Great tale. Proves the best type of revenge is a life well lived. The way I see it the good people deserve happiness and the bad deserve shit.

Bottom line. The good man won and the bad woman lost. I wanted to say the fucking cunt lost but this is a different category so things are worded differently.

Yeah Yeah Yeah

tazz317tazz317over 10 years ago
LOYALTY AND TRUST

should never need a price tag, TK U MLJ LV NV

chytownchytownover 10 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

hope he got a prenup

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHY DOES ONE I.Q. HAVE TO MATCH

his IRS W-2. TK U MLJ LV NV

shadowdustershadowdusterover 9 years ago
Good story

Glad Sue got wht she deserved. To bad he didn;t find a way to play with Sue lover boy a little more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Tedious

What a confused, tiresome pile of words. Just another exercise in combining extremely unlikely circumstances with unbelievable characters, just to burn some more bitches. It's pointless even to point this out. From the previous comments, it appears that as long as some bad women suffer, nothing else matters to the cretins that avidly consume this dross. I can't believe there are so many subpar morons sucking up this sewage. Depressing.

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
same thing in a way

Married female college instructor in Helena Montana used position to get sex from student. One of her numerous lovers. She made public comments that damaged his reputation and marriage. The college's associate dean of academic affairs received history of instructor's sexual harassment and sex photo in emails

Instructor lost her position

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
hmmm

The person wanting anal hmmm

That tells me you or either gay or bi but dont wont to be

My reasons for thinking that

If a guy wants anal more then pussy guess what ?

if a guy only wants anal from behind guess what ?

From behind you can close your eyes of any male you want ?

Now and again from the from so you can see the face of your lover proves you want them!!

nancyharpman17nancyharpman17over 7 years ago
My Kind Of Story

Including the Winnebago and the inheritance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Anonymous 03/10/16 and 06/25/16 are idiots don't listen to them!

This is a great story. There isn't any jail time revenge and the hero get his revenge! These two anonymous are idiots who most definitely voted for Trump! Anal sex is significantly different in feel than vigina sex. The ass is much tighter and some women can actually get orgasms while doing it. Thus it can be very enjoyable by both partners. As for normal doggy sex, anonymous 06/25/16 hatred of it because he cant look into the eyes of his wife is ludicrous. There is nothing better than to mount the wife from behind, grab her ponytail, and have her turn her head back to look at you in lust as you pound away. This anonymous is some church freak who only does the missionary position. It's no wonder that his wife left him since he is no good in bed, lol!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@anon 2-06-17

Not sure why the illogical comment about PRESIDENT DONAL TRUMP-GET USED TO IT YOUR PATHETIC SORE LOSER

Could have been no thrilly Hilly....defended a scummy predator and according to Broderick a rapist....ever read Transcripts Jennifer Flowers had of little willie's phone calls to her

At least no need to worry about finding her dildo collection next to billy's cigars

Perhaps she uses his used cigars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Hey Anonymouse!

Unless your rich, your stupid and you're gonna get what you voted for! Hillary my have been a bad fit too and, shit may still hit the fan but not with the force it's going too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Why

Would a construction person get fire for screwing around on his girlfriend? Why would Sue get demoted for the same. They were not employees breaking a morals clause.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

dumb shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Stupid

All will be gone soon. Look at the lottery winners.

Schwanze1Schwanze1about 6 years ago
That's not how life works

But it should be. ;)

GymShortsGymShortsalmost 5 years ago
Meh

Pretty Cookie Cutter story, but it's a stale old cookie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not bad

Should have been longer and more in-depth.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
That

That was a good one. The reveal was inventive and the revenge on both cheaters was good. Enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love a great fairy tale!!!!!!

oldgraycatoldgraycatover 2 years ago

Why some do the things to others sometimes is beyond me. This story is a reminder that not all of us a assholes.

Thanks for this wonderful story.

WargamerWargamerabout 2 years ago

Poor Sue, what a dipshit she was. Lost it all

5/5

DrgwngDrgwngabout 2 years ago

Sort of ok. Reads like an instruction book. Follow these steps and your new gizmo will,give you years of faithful service. Next, fold tab b and allow it to ........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really entertaining. I wish I had gotten $100 million when my fiancé cheated on me. I got the ring back.

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

What a remarkable coinkidink! On the same day that he dumped his fiancée he fucked her replacement! Ain't life just a funny ol' thing.

oldtwitoldtwit12 months ago

Very staged all the way through it, I, and I keep saying it, I hate every rich boy story is just a way to make silly things happen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous