All Comments on 'Eight Dates with the Dead'

by SyleusSnow

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
nagerennageren7 months ago

Beautiful story, original concept, well-executed. Five stars!

SatyrDickSatyrDick7 months ago

[25.10.23]

Que Romantique!

11/10!!!!!

SmuttyandfunSmuttyandfun7 months ago

Terrific story. So romantic and fun and sexy, I really enjoyed it.

Good luck in the Contest!

stewartbstewartb7 months ago

This was a wonderful story ... with Carla in charge Ian hadn't a "ghost" of a chance not to find the right women.

OvercriticalOvercritical7 months ago

I usually dislike the stories with supernatural themes, but this one seemed OK with it. And that final line really nailed it! The truth is that when you're alone it is hard to figure out what to do, what to look for, how to process the newly achieved singleness. Eventually you figure it out, but it's not easy. This story let's you put it together and condense the experience. I liked it even if it was silly nonsense. 5*

LIDiverLIDiver7 months ago

Despite it being predictable, it was still fucking brilliantly written.

SyleusSnowSyleusSnow6 months agoAuthor

Thanks everyone for the encouraging comments! This story could use one more revision, but I'm very glad to hear it was enjoyable anyway.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

WOW, that was sweet, erotic, sad, and happy.. so many feels. excellent job.

TheOldStudTheOldStud6 months ago

Absolutely wonderful...Thank you!!!

Frankenstein1962Frankenstein19626 months ago

Another of your great stories. Loved it. Cheers. Frankie

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

That was very sweet. A very enjoyable read. Good job giving the other women different personalities and quirks.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Surprisingly wholesome yet interesting.

KnightofmindKnightofmind3 months ago

Like a love letter tucked between the pages of penthouse.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Loved this, very emotional and moving. A tear escaped reading this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSyleusSnow@SyleusSnow
I try to write compelling, believable stories and characters who have a connection and hunger for each other. "Erotic romance" is the category, I guess. Feedback is fuel! Your input is the inspiration for me to write better stories and write ones you like. Please vote, leave ...

SIMILAR Stories