All Comments on 'Discovery of the Moment Ch. 04'

by nightshadow

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
INCREDIBLE

Fantastic fantasy. It keeps the horny horny.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
LOVED IT

Since you want comments to keep going, guess I gotta comment.

I LOVE THIS STORY DON'T STOP!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Crazy

A very well written but also very crazy story! A slut like Kelly who does not like anal? Come on..., even my wife loves anal and she is not half the slut your Kelly is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
So Hot!!!

This is the most amazing story I have ever read in my life. I check every day for a new chapter. Please don't stop...there's so much more fun to be had in The Between...

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Fantastic

This is the best literotica story I've read by far. You are a master. I've been looking for this new chapter every day. PLEASE don't stop writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

very good, keep going please

Tired TexanTired Texanover 16 years ago
Wonderful! Fantastic! I love it!!!!

Do NOT stop now. Do NOT make this the last chapter. Hot and erotic. You have many ways to go with this. Write them all. If you haven't noticed by now, I really love this story, the concept, the characters, well... just write some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Keep it going!

This has to be the weirdest story i've read on LIT. The possibilities are endless. I hope to read chapter 100 some day. Will send some private thoughts as well. BT

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
you mean...

she didn't have a video camera set up or somehow to document her full pussy?

nightshadownightshadowover 16 years agoAuthor
Thanks to all!

I'd like to thank everyone who responded both here and via email. Your demands for more (which were well-received) will not go unanswered. And to the person who suggested that I am on the same writing level as Spider Robinson: you, sir, give me FAR too much credit! Nevertheless, I am humbled to be placed in such august company and only hope that my future missives will be even marginally as entertaining as the worst story Robinson ever penned.

<br><br>

I will begin work on Chapter 5 this weekend, I think. As soon as it's done, I'll submit it. That said, I noticed that it took the admins here just over 4 days to approve this latest chapter, so the wait may be a bit longer than expected. Please be patient and please keep reading!

<br><br>

Thanks again, people!<br>

NightShadow

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Enjoyment

When I first started reading these, I was a little hesitant, because Sci-Fi types usually aren't to my liking. But this was by far the best sci-fi I have ever read. Well written, good plot, pretty much everything you'd expect in a great erotic story. Keep up the good work, will definately hope to be reading more and more chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
same for me

I usually don't like "time travel fiction" stories but I must agree this one keeps the interest going. Be it a bit sceptical about filling her up to overflowing. She was so thight and by filling a cylinder with another that bottoms out, there was no chance at filling her up at all. It would always been pushed out. But in fiction, anything goes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great work

easily the most intelligently written and highest quality work ive seen here, despite some misgivings.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Could be Hotter but great anyway

Great Story ! The plot is a little twisty for a "freeze time" story: But at the same time that give flesh to the "novel". keep up the great work

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
THANK YOU FOR THE BEST STORY I HAVE READ

KEEP GOING

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
wow...

I found myself enjoying not only the action, but also the story. The only part I didn't like was the ending, when she drank cum out of her own vagina. That part I found a big turn off (personal preferences). The rest was good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
BEST LITEROTICA STORY EVER

I love this story so much... I was hesitant to read it once I saw that it was sci-fi, but the descriptions just looked too wonderful to pass up. I love that it goes on and I can enjoy this story over many nights. You are an amazing writer--you deserve to be published (are you?), although this may be too much for society at large...All I can say is, you and your stories rock my world. I want you!

mthomas63mthomas63over 13 years ago
Great Story - What An Imagination!

I've read lots of incest stories ( a secret fetish of mine) but yours beat all. I can't wait to finish the series, but then will probably be begging for more.

Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Dirrrty!

Very original indeed. I like it. You're a great writer and the story line is fanfuckingtastic!

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 12 years ago
Original idea, I liked it.

Dad got more than he planned in this one. Mother/son incest is my favorite but this is a very good story, also.

RenewerReneweralmost 12 years ago
Simply amazing!

I love sci-fi and to have one of the most innovative and sexiest stories I've ever read mixed in with it is blowing my mind! You have such a talent for detail that truly doesn't go unnoticed. I know this has been years since you posted this but I hope you still read these comments and I hope to continue to see you post stuff for some time to come. If you post or publish anywhere else please let me know.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Just wow!

This blew me away. I was hesitant to check it out because of the genre but I don't regret reading this. One of the best I've ever read from this site... and that's saying a lot.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 11 years ago
This is an amazing story, nightshadow.

Although I read this once before a while back, I have no idea what comes next and am eagerly looking forward to reading it.

ahotbodahotbodalmost 10 years ago

This is an amazing series. Straight to the next chapter now.

jcredel1jcredel1over 9 years ago
great story.

I like the way you include the implausible as science fiction and that allows you more creative ideas in your stories. Let the story continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Very nice combo of intelligence and hot daughter father incest . Loving them so far reading them all at once gorging on the hot story

Love the series! Greedily reading it all at once. Yum to say the least.

WisquejacWisquejacabout 9 years ago
Nicely written story with hot sex?!?

Love the story so far! All I can say is this has be the Ultimate Cumbucket story of all time!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
daughter POV

One of your chapters should be from the girl POV while the dad is in between

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

About daughter POV. That would be an interesting but short chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Sick

Turn off who would even find what happened in this chapter

A turn on? It was a little overboard for me!

TongueHungTongueHungover 6 years ago
Holy shit that was hot

The only thing that was missing I think was that in his new state of increasing health...his virility should have increased as well making each load bigger than the last and the final load overflowing her pussy...it's not something they would have accounted for and still got the whole job done....but nevertheless...I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
More More More!!!

Loved how this story is progressing.

Swanny244Swanny244over 2 years ago

I wish that I could fill a pussy with that much of my cum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

The one thing that bugged me is that he said he would visit his wife first thing the next day, then proceded to sleep in until 1.

Otherwise this is a great story. I like the time-stop subgenre, and yours is definately the most well-written of any of those I've read. Thanks for writing it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Really enjoying the story!! I love the premise of stopping time.. great description of the sexual interactions.. Keep up the great story..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The more I read, the worse I feel for Sarah. She seems like one of those rare perfect loving wives that would be eternally loyal and loving. The mere concept of betrayal in regards to infidelity doesn't even occur to her. And yet, she is one being betrayed. :(

I couldn't help but laugh at that part where they were actually negotiating how many more times he would cum in here. Of all the things to read about, this was certainly one of the more bizarre. Good stuff!

I wonder what antics they'll get up to next.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous