All Comments on 'TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 42'

by BluDraygn

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
TwistedDaveAuthorTwistedDaveAuthorabout 1 month ago

I am sorry at the curves life threw you. I know what you are going through and glad to hear that things are getting better with your spouse. This story is 5 ⭐ quality, happy you came back, but take what time you need. Some things are much more important.

VeloGoneRogueVeloGoneRogueabout 1 month ago

Feels like this is missing a page lol

SorchakSorchakabout 1 month ago

First, my condolences about your Dad. But I'm glad to hear that he made it, and seems to be in decent health. Second, my condolences about your marriage. But I'm glad to hear you made it, and it seems to be in decent health. Having either one of those things happen separately is not fun, having both within months of each other just proves that Murphy's Law still functions in your vicinity. People need to get over themselves about whether you post new chapters or not. One writer I follow had a stroke around Christmas and was in the hospital. Unfortunately, she passed just the other day, and now we won't get to find out what happens to her MC in the story "Becoming Monsters", unless someone takes it over. But it won't be the same. She was fun to talk to on discord, and her presence on WriterAnnabelle's channel with be sorely missed by many.

Do I wish we could have gotten a chapter earlier? Honestly, yes. HOWEVER, I fully understand that Kal, Ikuno et al. had to take a back seat to your Dad and your marriage. Those *definitely* come first, and I wouldn't presume to send a communication telling you otherwise. Keep on truckin', and we'll read the next chapter whenever it's ready.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Nice to get a new update. This is by no means the longest hiatus I've seen. Good luck with your family, and don't worry about us readers. We'll still be here when you have the time to write.

AeralitoAeralitoabout 1 month ago

I wish you the best getting through the stuff you are suffering. Always family first. I love your characters, and the writing style. One day at a time is all you can do. Best wishes

Beetle2000Beetle2000about 1 month ago

I'm glad to hear your marriage and dad are better now. When I noticed the break in posting new stories, I knew nothing is constant in life.

Kal and Ikonu have grown more than I imagined it would when I read the first few chapters. You are a great writer for coming up with the twist and turns.

More greese to your elbows, Godspeed and stay blessed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

My mom died i was hospitalized and while i was in hospital someone vandalized my house and it burnt down life is hard unfair and all around unbalanced. I hope you get only good things from now on but i know life doesn't work like that.

Trc2003Trc2003about 1 month ago

It was really a long time... and I'm happy you are back.

The TRC saga is one of my favorites, and I enjoined this chapter fully...not only out of deprivation, but because is is really good

Welcome back, sir

DucatastiDucatastiabout 1 month ago

Good to see that you are back and life is improving for you. I’ve long been an admirer of your TRC arc and waiting for you to share is never a problem, it’s your generosity and If readers can’t handle it then it’s their problem.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 month ago

Good to have you back and giving us more of TRC - one of my favorite series on here....

Whilst the events that caused the absence were bad it's good to hear that things have got better and sound positive going forward.

Still loving the story and is worth being patient and wating for.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

skippersdadskippersdadabout 1 month ago

Glad to see you Back, Life does happen you have to take care of you. this is a great story. I love it . Thank you.

dontyouwishyouknewdontyouwishyouknewabout 1 month ago

Arggg! I wanted to meet the Mrs! haha

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

We missed your writing. Thank you for coming back and writing more. Good job prioritizing the things in your life and getting them in order.

desertratazdesertratazabout 1 month ago

I celebrate that the tough times have had positive outcomes. Thank you for this story. I really enjoy it, but nothing is more important than family and real relationships.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Welcome back! Despite all the shinagans, which are part of life, u came out stronger for them. BLU U WERE TRULY MISSED

workingpartyworkingpartyabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing your work and talents with us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sorry to hear about everything you went through, but happy that you are back. Wonderful chapter as always!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another excellent chapter in the Runesmith Chronicles. I'm sorry to hear what you have been going through in your personal life but am happy it all is working out for you. And as you said: RL takes priority over everything else... any who disagree can go fuck themselves (I'll even draw them a map to the precise location they can do that at...: ))

Best wishes to you and yours.

synfulduo507synfulduo507about 1 month ago

Welcome back. I’ve throughly enjoyed the TRC story all the way thru and pleased you’re able to continue it. I’m even more pleased that it sounds like you were able to take some time and focus on Life which is much more important. Happy for you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

SO you are saying Blu. Not all my fav writers are the same person 😉 and are not trolling 😐 me to drive me into desperate things like reading paper *gasp* b, bo, books?!? 🤣 Welcome back Blu... Oh are you a vault dweller?!

PS no I don't know why my fav lit writers seem to have the same post schedules

SensitiveHandsSensitiveHandsabout 1 month ago

After reading your into, I had to come leave a comment before reading the story. First, I am glad your Dad is doing ok. Your decision to help him and Mom shows your love and care for them. The heartbreak at the thought of losing your wife is one many of us know. That you and she were able to work it through and come out the other side stronger is a true testament of your love for one another. Though it is entirely not needed, thank you for sharing this information. I hope and wish you continued success and health.

CountryRock33CountryRock33about 1 month ago
Welcome Back

As have been said, sorry to hear about Real Life. But glad to hear things are better. Love your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thank you for your efforts. I consider your writing as a gift. A gift that I enjoy and look forward to. Thank you for sharing that gift with me and others

Now hurry up and post the next one

pk2curiouspk2curiousabout 1 month ago

Like so many of your fans . I had to come here first before reading the chapter . I echo all other sentiment regarding your hardships . I also am very GR8ful you have chosen to share your GR8 works with us . FOR FREE ! You are very talented . I/we enjoy your tales .

There is no place here for negative , unGR8ful readers or comments .

Thank you

Ravey19Ravey19about 1 month ago

Great. Pleased to see you return.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I'm sorry to hear about your troubles. Thank you for returning and writing your stories. Could you do me a favour and add a tabulator before TRC - Lord of the Glass Desert Ch. 40, so that it appears in order ?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

As I will always say: Family, & One's Self, come before anything else!

I can't say I wasn't disappointed that there wasn't any more chapters over the last couple months. But, I also Hoped You, & Yours, Were doing OK. As I knew the next Chapter will come, when You are willing, & able!

I Hope, Your Father stays healthy for years to come, & that You, & Your Wife, Can work things Out, & be closer to each other.

Fritz_WFritz_Wabout 1 month ago

Again a great chapter with the Runesmith. Thank yo for your wirk and sharing it. I am glad that you manage the fate of your life well. I just can say, been in similar situations and wish you all the best and that you solve everything in a good way.

Sorry for my bad english I am not a native speaker.

alsithalsithabout 1 month ago

Glad your dad's okay and things are loose better elsewhere in your life mate.

Seriously who calls an author greedy because they didn't write for awhile? Fuck those guys. Best wishes for you and yours going forward.

toolbox0toolbox030 days ago

Glad to see you back. I'm sorry to hear about your rl issues, but happy to hear life is improving all around.

SlofredSlofred30 days ago

Having been thru the Heart attach and surgery after I know what he went thru and saw what you and yours are going thru. It has been over two years and I still have problems with some things and I know the family is still adjusting. Let your Dad know to do all he can to keep the rest of his body working as much as he can. If he slows down things will stop working as well as it used too. Thank you for this great story and keep smiling.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

There is no way, this chapter should begin with an apology when the amazing story we are reading is provided to us for free for us to read! I felt I had to write this before even beginning reading the story.

Looking after yourself and your own weil always be no1 … while we love every addition to you story, I honestly couldn’t care how far apart new additions are. The only issue is we all found your epic before it was finished, and as a result we all would like to know what happens next!

That said, for the love of all things, please don’t take onboard pressure to rush your writing!

Great work

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So sorry to hear about the issues you faced but happy to hear everything worked out positively at the end.

I really like your story and hope it continues for a long, long time.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Thank you for the chapter!

Random Internet strangers should *always* rank well below your family. You did the right thing, and I hope it keeps turning out well for you!

NewtScamanderNewtScamander27 days ago

Welcome back, sorry to. Hear of your troubles and I’m happy they are in the past. Thanks for sharing another wonderful chapter as part of and even better story!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Thank you very much for posting. Sorry to hear about all your troubles. Very glad you are doing well

NirosuNirosu24 days ago

Thanks for the update, both the chapter and your own life. I hope your life calms down a bit, in such a way that you can recuperate a bit.

Selfishly I hope writing is a bit of a relaxing or enjoyable element, as I look forward to reading more of this story.

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

Hope you and your family are doing OK. I appreciate you posting and continued commitment to the story....it is something that I really enjoy reading. Great characters and storyline. All the best

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Welcome back.

You were sorely missed. This is one of two series that I follow on Literotica.

Glad to hear your Dad is okay and your marriage has been recovered. The world would lose some of its richness without your storytelling.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Well, I am glad you are back. I had feared you were not going to continue the adventures. Very glad your dad is recovering, and that your marriage is improving. I have very much enjoyed Kal's adventures, and am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Best wishes to you and your family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBluDraygn@BluDraygn
1983 Followers
Lord of the Glass Desert - Chapter 40 has been submitted! Chapter 40 was flagged as AI Generated and sent back. I've recently begun using Chat GPT to help with grammar and punctuation. I do not let it add or make changes to my story aside from these two things, Admittedly, it...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES