All Comments on '"OH, S..T, NOT YOU!" Pt. 02'

by LT56linebacker

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
Bronco56Bronco566 months ago

Great story. I enjoyed it

5stars

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy6 months ago

The mama bear came, saw and conquered!

5

rflikeslitrflikeslit6 months ago

The note at the end of the story are the whole truth and nothing but the truth

Buster2UBuster2U6 months ago

20 Big Blazing Stars for the Bear for this Epic Story! Perfect for a movie for the Romance channel, Great Writing, Great imagination, Great execution, and even a Happy Ending. Epic Epic and Fantastic. Thanks Buster2U

EastCoaster1EastCoaster16 months ago

A good ending to a good beginning !

Loved this - 5 stars - and whatever your roommate suggested you do to 'fix' this, rest assured she gave you good advice.

Great tale that mixed so many parts of the human experience, with a subtle nudge of Karma that really made for an enjoyable read.

Thanks for your service, and for your writing.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

A really great story. I love how this author turns a phrase: The airport ramp workers are ramp rats; β€œThe GIII rotated skyward.” They certainly speak to his military background. The conclusion lived up to the Humor and Satire label. It’s a hoot. From one Vietnam veteran to another thanks for a fun story. It brightened my day.

TeggeTegge6 months ago

Enjoyed it very much. Thank you!

DazzyDDazzyD6 months ago

Fyi, went from a G4 in 1 to a G3 in two.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker6 months agoAuthor

Busted. I thought I had proofed it pretty well. But I missed two things, which I found one, then two on re-reading it (after it was published, of course!) I switched James and Robert's names in one (ONE) instance, and I switched the Aircraft designation in another. She's a G-III. The Gulfstream rep wanted her to spend BIG bucks and upgrade to a G-V. Mea-culpa. Sorry about that. The Bear will endeavor to do better.

The BEAR

dgfergiedgfergie6 months ago

A fun sad story with a dominant woman leading worthless men around by the nose, so to speak. No, I'm not female or a feminist just a normal male an an ex husband screwed over by a faithless woman. NO, that didn't put me off to women tho I had little experience with them. I lucked out after the first failure and a good woman found me or we found each other and despite some very rocky patches and my mushy brain it lasted almost 40 years before she passed after telling me she loved me. 5 stars for a good effort.

TexScotTexScot6 months ago

Damn good one!πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Calico75Calico756 months ago

Well done! Good story. Always good to see Karma again. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thank you! nuff said...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Really great story and you definitely picked the right catagory. Love your stories and grateful for that wife you have as your sounding board for these ideas. Keep up the good work as I am always looking for your stories. THANKS from a fellow vet and vietnam was no picnic as I personally witnessed with 5 tours under my belt.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

Great laugh and same feelings back to you sir.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Where was the humour in this? 🫀

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Very good! As a member of a military family, loved the command of the daughter and grandfather.

NitpicNitpic3 months ago
Times

At times this was totally confusing.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

"loving daughter in-in-laws ..."

It is the Daughters that are 'plural' NOT the Law!

Therefore it SHOULD be "loving daughters- in-law ..."

RanDog025RanDog0252 months ago

Great story, thanks! 5 ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐'s

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Not sure where I find the humour or satire.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLT56linebacker@LT56linebacker
I am a mature (read old) gentleman. I have been married for 49 1/2 years, and have 5 children, and 10 grandchildren. I live and die with the New York Giants. I am a big Yankees fan. I am also a Vietnam veteran. It's now 50 years. (She decided to renew my option.) I apologize...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES