All Comments on 'Call Girl Ch. 02'

by bridgetrose

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster6 months ago

I enjoyed chapter one more than I thought I would. However, chapter two took things to a deeper level. Your sexual descriptions are some of the most is tense I have read, or written. Just simply amazing to me. I do love your character flow and design the story development is very nice. Your description of Daddy waiting on Bridget to come in the house put me right there in the room. Would love to see if Megan ended up with Bridget in some fashion but that is my wishful thinking. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

lc69hunterlc69hunter6 months ago

very good follow up to the first chapter

MikeOrMikeyMikeOrMikey6 months ago

Fuck! That was SO hot! Please continue.

smooth_Ballssmooth_Balls6 months ago

20 years and she completly controls the situation and her dad. You introduced us to her as a strong persona in chapter one but back then it was a surprise and the security of a hotel.

And now a high class callgirl at home. Slipping into the role and the leotard just a few steps away from her mom. And the sex is hot, not what a just grown up girl would dare if she was trying to not get caught, keep it all secret from mom.

I was expecting a shadow leaning at the door all through page 2, unless mom is heavily sedated by sleeping pills she very likely heard the cries and the panting but decided to not interfere.

Her dau lets her light shine and claims daddy for herself right in the center of mom's realm - how will mom take the challenge? Or are they conspiring already?

mathur_nkmathur_nk6 months ago
Is it for me?

Pleasure exploded in my own crotch and I gasped again, tilting my head to look down my body. "Is this for me?" my daughter whispered seductively as her hand wrapped around my rigid cock through my pajamas.

"May be. But I didn't book or pay for you". So I will manage.

"Consider it a Christmis gift from daughter whose business is going good"

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Time for her to put the pressure on him and deliberately get pregnant….”What now daddy?..,” as she just stares at him and rubs her belly…

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So Hot!!!! Looking forward to Chapter 3, 4 and however many more chapters are yet to come. Hoping sometime Bridget tells her Daddy "this time I want you to come in my pussy" so its wetter than it was time after he finishes.

5 Stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That was HAF! Can't wait to see what's next. Agree with Aoife, I'd love to see Megan and Bridget together. It would be cool if, unbeknownst to dear ole dad, Bridget had already had mom. Unquestionably 5/5 stars.

Dewey Cheatham

muskyboymuskyboy6 months ago

Could really have used even one sentence of affection...... Just a slut daughter story as it is.

ktecmaktecma6 months ago

I love how your stories tease and build! So hot and naughty. Will there be more?

footslave1footslave15 months ago

Hot as always. I look forward to seeing new stories from you

shadrachtshadracht5 months ago

En fuego! Nicely written, capturing the mixture of passion, anxiety, and loss of control excellently! 5*

STUGPOLESTUGPOLE5 months ago

Wow! This was an excellent story and a wonderful 2nd chapter in a truly erotic tale! Quite visual and exciting and well written! Please do continue!!

MikeykeithMikeykeith5 months ago

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This was wonderful.

4.5 stars, if Bridget had not worn the black wig and he cum inside pussy it would be 5 stars. Hopefully those will happen in chapter 3

ToughSailorToughSailor4 months ago

I wanted Megan to get involved . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

More!

Chuckles12cChuckles12cabout 2 months ago

Need another installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hmm.. did the mom really not wake up and investigate? The whole time I was expecting them to get caught. I suspect she knows and was pretending to be asleep.. ?

Anyhoo, this is one of the best scenes I’ve ever read. The descriptions of the daughter breathing and their kissing really got me. Hoping there will be at least 7 more chapters ;)

Nekomusume_DaisukiNekomusume_Daisuki9 days ago

Very nice... Following so I won't miss the (hopefully) next installment...

stockingnutstockingnut9 days ago

Wow! Please continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

There should a chapter of suddenly dad’s job needs a person to go up to where his daughter goes up college bi monthly and he takes that responsibility, but get to pound Bridget in hotels a lot. Always have her wearing nylons and let Jim cum inside her!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

please, please, please CH. 03 :D

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbridgetrose@bridgetrose
My name is Bridget and I’ve been writing since I was little. I started writing erotic stories a few years ago and found myself instantly addicted to it. My stories cover a wide range of topics and categories, although most of them tend to deal with taboo subjects. Anything ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Call Girl Previous Part
Call Girl Series Info