All Comments on 'The Sisters Ch. 01'

by Romantic1

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Very Nice!

<br>

VERY nice.

<br>

Beautifully understated and believable.

<br>

Looking forward to the update.

<br>

(And I'll be keeping an eye out for the three of you around town!)

<br>

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago

A very well done story, with an amazing storyline. Good loving sensual sex, a fitting together of spirits, and a felling that, while an unusual relationship, not one that is unlikely to happen. cudos and applause !! I hope to read more from you.

I would use my username, but I have forgotten it, as I rarely comment on any stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
One word sums it all up:

AMAZING!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Achingly good...

Thank you for such a superbly written story - left me pleasantly relaxed and Happy.

Please let me know when the next update arrives.

oldwayneoldwayneover 14 years ago
GREAT LITTLE TALE!

This story almost makes me wish that polygamy was legal in this country! I just thought it was an outstanding story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
ohhh im envious

can i move in with you too? this is hot!

oldwayneoldwayneover 13 years ago
The Mormons did it like this for nearly a half-century...

I thought it was a fine story and gave it 5 Stars. Thanks for your submission. Now, on to Chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
An incredibly erotic and fascinatingly multifaceted story!

For me, the only bad part of Literotica is often skimming through a multitude of badly written stories until I discover something written by a gem of an author - like you, ferinstance!

The Sisters speaks to me on a variety of levels and I want to thank you for sharing.

You sir are a pro (and it shows!) Please keep the tales coming our way.

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago
I liked it

What a great story, well paced and sexy , loved the characters, pity that there is not a follow up....

1950oldracer1950oldraceralmost 13 years ago

just seen there is a follow up........

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Well written

But passes potential eroticism too quickly: "I made passionate love to her breast for a while", for example. What did you do. How did it feel/taste? How did it feel to her? How did she react? What happened next to/with the breast play? Etc.

Worth reading part 2 though.

GizmorGizmorabout 11 years ago
Sisters

Another fine story I thoroughly enjoyed of yours. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
lucky "lucky" people

A really good read, Your all so lucky not just the guy! - Would love the same or similar to happen for me, Came close to it a few time's in my past, A girlfriend had a sister that also lusted for me. But I never made a move incase I misread things, But if thing's had gone right! I am sure I would have ended up with the same, as you lucky in love &amp; lust. I suppose it's only a dream now. ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yeah, right...

This thing is hilarious. This guy is supposedly a genetic mutation of James Bond and Peter North. What a fantastical fabrication of male fantasy sold as a "tell all". There is an old saying, "If it sounds too good to be true, it probably isn't.". I'm sure you've had some fun in your life, but don't expect me or any one else to believe this as a true story.

FromGrnMtnFromGrnMtnover 7 years ago
Loving & Erotic at once

A great story of love, caring attention and erotic sex. I really enjoyed the story and it's tone! It's a fantasy of shared love that I'd guess very few people will experience and be able to maintain in the long run.

Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree with "Yeah Right", this is as true as Peter Pan

This fails miserably at suspending any disbelief. SuperCock, SuperStar, SuperAgent, SuperGent, SuperSenior and all around wonder guy. Give me a break... jahoo

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Agree with "Jahoo" guy, what a load of crapola by a pervert

Glad this guy stopped writing. If this perv-master was such a talented man of all seasons, would he have such a vast collection Taboo/Incest material??? This guy's a creepy perv who struck out trying to cop a feel from his mom and sister and got his ass beat by his angry father. I mean look at the BIO photo folks, were not talking about Robert Redford here. Get a Clue! Zero Stars.

fickfroschfickfroschabout 7 years ago
Biggots and fools

Reading the last comments given by some biggots who don't dare to write their names beneath their unqualified BS, I am quite sure, they will never ever know, what love is. You know Yoda from Star Wars? "If stupid you are speak you should not."

Again a great story and I would appreciate to get more of this kind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Trolls Know Nothing

This story is a fantasy used in part by the author to consider the nature of amorous or erotic love. The anonymous commenters here are no better than the ISIS/ISIL fanatics that destroy anything not directly 'explained' by their nihilist ideology.

Hugo999Hugo999about 2 months ago

Excellent story so far .... ignore the dolt comments ... anyone using the word crapola is borderline IQ ever reaching double figures

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous