All Comments on 'A Mother's Reluctance'

by TxAuthor

Sort by:
  • 35 Comments
49WIZARD8849WIZARD886 months ago

TxAuthour with another fine story

swfb70swfb706 months ago

am looking forward to chapter 2

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is great! Please put together a 2nd part and hurry!!

fisherking54fisherking546 months ago

Loved the tense atmosphere you created.

ktecmaktecma6 months ago

Loved the slow buildup! Super hot!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is a good story that is attention keeping and easy to follow. I am looking forward to more chapters and I rated it a 5, because most moms are, and are supposed to have, hairy pussies for their sons. For example,

"She was so wet, her curly hair damp against my fingers the hand stuffed down her jeans explored her intimately." And "Eventually I reached down and stroked her damp hair between her legs, my fingers gently probing her pussy." These were good statements and made the story sound realistic, plausible and believable. Thank you for having NOT made mom a NASTY mess of pubic hair stubble, chaffed skin, and razor burn with ass and pussy mound pimples oozing pus, as if that ridiculous mess (silly nonsense) is in any way sexy. Again, this was an attention keeping somewhat intense at times good-read, and an easy rating (AGE-APPROPRIATE {HAIR} ON THE MOM PUSSY) of 5 (FIVE).

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

wow, such a hot mom why couldn't I have had a mom like that. great job looking forward to the next chapters. ? where was the father didn't remember any mention of him.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Hmm. I must say, better than the average incest story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Bravo!

NesticNestic6 months ago

Wowww…. I certainly enjoyed your mother/son-story VERY much. Excellent choice of words and storyline. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Damn, that’s hot.

BgDaddy33BgDaddy336 months ago

Loved the visuals of the tiny petite mom. Very hot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, and also agree with the commenter about moms being hairy. A shaved pussy on a mother is just not realistic. My mother was Jet-Black hairy and thick, oversized clit, and you can guess at the rest. I thought it deserved a rating of 5.

shadrachtshadracht6 months ago

Super hot. Their dynamic was at once caring, wholesome, and messed up. It felt feasible. Well done. 5*

RocketPopsicleRocketPopsicle6 months ago

except for "expert".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Fantastic story of a loving mother and son. I loved that the son sucked on his mothers breasts as he claimed her as a man. I love that the son fingered his mothers pussy and that mom strokes her son hard cock until both rythe up in orgasm and the son coats moms hand in his seed. I loved that the son and mom did not use a rubber and the son had the privilege of re-entering his mothers womb with his rigid manhood. Mom grants her son the privilege of filling her pussy with his seed. Mom will receive no greater compliment than her sons sexual pursuit. The son will pay his mother his compliment by removing his pants and presenting his mother his rock hard cock dripping with precum as he lustfully gazes at her sexy body. Each day the game of lust will end the Same way with the headboard banging noisily against the wall and mom and son grunting like animals has the son pounds his mothers pussy util both mom and son cry out in orgasm and the son once again fills his mothers fertile womb with his seed. Eventually mommy’s belly will swell and this loving couple will live as husband and wife.

CZOFTWCZOFTW6 months ago

Outstanding story. I would love to see a second chapter exploring her submissive tendencies.

cricketxcricketx6 months ago

Very good! I like your style.

boaman007boaman0076 months ago

Thanks for the great story. I enjoy your writing.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Loved it but you stopped too soon like a lot of stories on here one sex and done!!!!!! You need to continue and see what transpires !!! 5 Stars

clive_iluvnycclive_iluvnyc6 months ago

Thanks for this and all your stories. I found it very arousing. Would also love to see more from these two.

crazycujocrazycujo6 months ago
More please!

A second chapter would be great! Thanks for the story.

momloversonmomloverson5 months ago

very hot, very believable.....loved the story....god damm how the son planted his foot on her baggy PJs to kinda pull them down...hot....DM on my email to discuss more in detail

vividlyyoursvividlyyours5 months ago

O.M.F.G. Hottest fucking story I've read in a while.

wanderingsaint_22wanderingsaint_225 months ago

Well, why did not you take her doggy on the couch?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Awesome story loved how the finally had sex and then continued on you need to continue and see if mother becomes pregnant 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A contradiction of measurements. She is 5 ft, he is 6ft , so if their noses are touching when lying down, how well endowed is he?

bob3641223bob36412233 months ago

loved it, and Loved the statement if you want me take me. 5 star

ToughSailorToughSailorabout 2 months ago

Good story. However, I never can understand why many of the comments are so obsessed with pregnancy . . . .

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

I loved it. Mother/son romances and penetration is such a turn on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous