All Comments on 'Michelle's Arms'

by furryfan

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Very well written

I am not a big furry fan but this story was awesome.

backwoodsman1952backwoodsman1952over 15 years ago
One of the best in a long time

This is one of the best and most erotic stories I have read, Thank you and please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Sweet story

Very erotic, and even though I wasn't sure I would enjoy the subject, I started reading it and after that, I was hooked. Nice work in making an unconventional subject accessible and erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
hairy pits

Sensational. So erotic. A woman's bushy armpits are simply enticing

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lovely inner view of someone else's turn on

Your intro comments warning off those who don't share this fetish didn't account for the pleasure of seeing a well-written view from the inside of something I don't share but can certainly understand and appreciate. Bravo.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Top-drawer Quality

The narrative flow, syntax, grammar and spelling alone put this story into the top ten percent of stories on this site. Loving hirsute women and having had the good fortune of being in love with one 15 years younger than I, and then, later in life, another who is 18 years younger, I especially appreciated and enjoyed this story.

JustLikeEweJustLikeEwealmost 8 years ago
One of my favorites

I've read this before but noticed I didn't make a note to tell you how much I love it. Tender and very sexy. Thanks for writing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Excellent

Nice story and of course love the hairy parts. Could give a bit more detail about her hairy crotch .....fine hair course, thick etc.

Look forward to more from you as I adore hairy women.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Wonderful Hair

I've never thought of hairiness as an erotic attribute but you brought it to life for me. I'm so happy for Jeff and Michelle that they found each other. Would they enjoy brushing each other all over themselves?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pit lover

I'm glad I found this site. Loved the story. Been chasing hairy women my whole life. So hard to find. I related to every word.

AdoringYouAdoringYou7 months ago

I love u he way you write about the couple accepting one another as they are. I love the adoration they have for each other. Incredibly well written story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous