All Comments on 'How To Accept Your Cock Curiosity'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 62 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen4 months ago

My word! Not only are you a fantastic story writer, you can do the research and the serious bits too! I mentioned this discussion document to my cuckold after having read it. He then read it too. Richard is 100% hetero, and yet since becoming a cuckold, he developed a taste for cum after he'd cleaned me up when I'd been on a date. Some years ago, I was seeing a boyfriend who was bi. That's when Richard sucked his first cock. Not all my lovers like being fluffed and cleaned up, but whenever Richard gets the opportunity, he sucks cock like a good 'un! He has also been man fucked, but I insisted that a condom was used. He tells me he still longs to feel his arse being flooded with cum. 5 stars for this brilliant academic essay, Jasmine. Happy New Year to you and yours. I look forward to reading lots more of your gorgeous filth in 2024. 😘😘

Anthony1965Anthony19654 months ago

OMG! You are so on point with this! I am a white 58 year old, happily married, “straight” man. I love my wife and her beautiful body. I love making love to her even though it’s not as often as in the past. I started to go to adult video stores about 15 years ago out of curiosity. I would watch a video, masturbate, then leave. This happened a few times then one time as I was masturbating, I noticed a finger coming out from the hole with a come hither motion. I got up from the seat and walked over with my erection and placed in through the hole. OMG! My first blowjob from a man and I absolutely loved it! Not that I ever received a blowjob from a woman that I hated, lol, but this was different. He was so into it and I finished in his mouth. I came so hard. Harder than in a very long time. My wife never lets me finish in her mouth and she usually reminds me how it’s not her favorite thing to do. This led me to go to the store a little more often, which was maybe once a week on my way home from work. To cut to the chase, this led to one day I was in the store and a black man was in there as well and we smiled at each other but I was completely naive. I didn’t see him anymore as I was looking at the video tapes. Getting horny, I walked towards the video booths to find this man in front of the back booth stroking himself. It was my first look at another man’s erection and a black man at that. I asked him if I could touch it. He took me by my hand and led me into the booth while his erection was still sticking out from his zipper from his jeans. He was huge! Long story short, I gave my first blowjob and I felt so guilty that I quickly left the store once we both came. I thought I was gay then and feeling very confused. It was a long time but I eventually went back there but not as often but I wanted to give rather than receive a blowjob. It was such a turn on for me to pleasure a man, but I still felt confused. I liked women. I love my wife. I retired, we moved to Staten Island from Brooklyn. I haven’t been to a video store since but I do miss it. I miss sucking cock, black or white. You have shed light on this topic. When I watch porn, I don’t only look at the women, but at the man, and mostly at his cock. I want to suck cock again. I want to try to take it in the ass as I never have done that before. I still consider myself “straight” but deep down I’m bi. I want to be a “bottom”. I love stories about bi curious men, straight men turned, and definitely cuckold stories. Thank you for writing about this. I’ll definitely be checking back here and reading more comments from other people.

KlitomaticKlitomatic4 months ago

Straight, white middle-aged male. I was 35 before I even thot of sucking a cock. When my ex wife and I explored our many fantasies while fucking, she eventually mentioned me sucking a cock right after I had mentioned her sucking pussy. Short story, it took another year before it happened, she was way ahead of me, she had experienced several girl, girl episodes and described each to me in explicit detail. During a 3 some with my ex I was watching my best friend fucking the wife when he popped out of her pussy. I reached over and put him back in. I couldn't believe I had done that. He popped out moments later and this time I stroked him a few times before replacing him in my wife's cunt. My wife was evidently blissfully unaware, how could that be? Well, we had smoked some really bodacious weed, and she was laying back, eyes closed, legs spread ridiculously wide letting ol Ron stroke her. When he popped out the 3rd time, I grabbed hold of his dick and leaned in, not sure if I had the courage. Then like jumping from a plane (With parachute) I gathered my courage, lowered my head and took him in my mouth. I immediately became aware of several things. First, OMG I had a man's cock in my mouth, the skin was incredibly smooth, like the inside of a pussy. It was hot, it had been inside my wife for some time, it was slippery, again my wife's contribution. I cut my eyes towards my wife, she was still eyes closed and blissfully unaware. I finally whispered to her, it took several times, and it was cutting into my new adventure. Finally, she opened her eyes and saw my mouth full of dick. She immediately and furiously started masturbating, it took her about 30 seconds to have a huge noisy orgasm. That set Ron off, but since I wasn't ready for a mouthful of cum, I pulled him out. I stroked him about a dozen times, and he unloaded all over her stomach and breasts. What happened after that? For 5 years everything that you can imagine that 3 or 4 people could do. I'd do it all again, and yes to include swallowing cum.

yoursoulmateyoursoulmate4 months ago

This was fantastic and I saw myself in many of the descriptions. I actually posted a short story about my first time sucking cock and what lead me to trying it. The link is below if anyone is interested. I’m one of the lucky ones who did so with the full support of my wife.

https://literotica.com/s/how-i-ended-up-sucking-my-first-cock

yowseryowser4 months ago

Thoughtful piece. Another double-mirror internal mental event ever so common with humans: something that looks complex is ever so simple. But then these simple lust-driven thoughts have this enormous range of overtones and it isn't so simple after all, and there's a pile of nuance to explore. You've teased out a number of tangled strings carefully and thoughtfully.

AshRynn87AshRynn874 months ago

This was fun to read. Like you mentioned, I fit into a few of your categories. First, #4. I have been into cross dressing since I was 12. I had my first orgasm in a pair of suspender pantyhose, and from there I was hooked. The story behind that...at 12 I was curious about my sister's swimsuits, gymnastics leotards, and cheer uniforms. I was caught by my mom in one of my sister's swimsuits and stopped for a few years. During that time my mom had often left pantyhose out on her dresser (we only had 1.5 bathrooms in the house, so the half bathroom in her bedroom was open to everyone if someone was in the shower). I often admired the pantyhose, desperate to put them on, but in fear of being caught again, I didn't dare. A few years later, I was going through a bag of clothes that my mom was donating before she got rid of them. I was making sure she wasn't getting rid of any of my favorite things. In it I found a slutty halter dress. I had never seen it before, but I quickly grabbed that, and clung to it with static was the pair of suspender pantyhose. I took them to my room and put them on. From there I quickly learned to acquire things my mom or sister were getting rid of. I bought my own pantyhose and stockings in a store for the first time at age 15. That evolved to going to department stores, the mall, Ross, Wet Seal. At first I would make excuses that I was buying something for my girlfriend, but then around age 20, I realized no one cared what I was buying. Once I had that realization, buying women's clothes in person became a game for me. I wanted the cashier to comment on how I had a lucky wife or girlfriend so that I could tell them that, no, the clothes were for me, and I'm going to look amazing in them. I am a fairly attractive and convincing crossdresser, but you'd never guess it when I'm in guy mode. I love seeing the transformation in the mirror.

When it comes to dick though, I'm in between #2 and #3. I accepted my obsession with dick at a younger age than most. Back in my early CD ages (I can't quite pinpoint this one) I had a corkboard in my room that I cut out things from magazines that I liked. There were many attractive women, some football and hockey inspiration, movies I liked, etc. One picture I cut out was from a soft-core porn ad. It had a very attractive woman in a tight blue dress that I just loved, but it also had a shirtless man with washboard abs. I didn't think anything of it, until one day when I was dressed in a dress and stockings and was masturbating. All of a sudden, it was the guy I was imagining being with, not the woman. Like I said, I imagine that being around age 18, but there's a chance it was older. I struggled with that feeling for a while, but by age 21 I was experimenting with all sorts of shapes and sizes of dildos, both orally and anally. My first experience taking a dildo in my ass was life changing. From then on I knew and accepted what I was and what I wanted. I was no longer ashamed. I didn't come out, but I was no longer filled with anger and confusion. Much like buying clothes in store, I looked forward to guys joking around about gay things, knowing that I'd taken a bigger dildo in my ass than any of their dicks.

Unfortunately, I have never actually gotten to experience a real cock, but not for a lack of trying. I have been stood up more times than I can count. The times where the man or other crossdresser did show up, I have had random emergencies happen last minute. Honestly, it feels like the universe is against me, but again, I've accepted that it will happen when it happens. If you're reading this, you may be thinking that I'm looking for excuses not to follow through, but I promise that is NOT the case. My wife has been in an accident (just a fender bender, but she does not handle dealing with situations like that well). I've had business trips cancelled or changed last-minute. I've had a kid go to the hospital.

All that said, I enjoy writing about my fantasies. My crossdressing stories are all similar to what you've read here. My Becoming Ashley series has me as the lead character. It is mostly fiction, but stems from real experiences. Homecoming Queen is what I could have been if I had been born in the 2010s instead of the 80s.

I also love modeling and photography. Transforming myself into a woman and taking pictures is one of my favorite free time activities. Several of my artworks are self portraits. I have many more on FetLife and other social media that I love sharing with others. Drop me a comment if you are interested in seeing any more.

As always, thanks for writing and reading. I love this community and the interaction I receive both as a reader and a writer.

awyldsideawyldside4 months ago

My first cock was over Christmas break in college. I went to an ABS and had my cock sucked a few times. This time I wanted to try. I left the door open and a guy walked in we smiled and he stood and watched the movie with me for a minute and then I touched his cock through his pants. He unzipped and pull out his dick and I went in and started sucking. It was everything I thought it would be. He came in my mouth and zipped up said merry Christmas and left. I was so pumped I looked for another to suck, I went back several times and found I loved sucking and having my mouth filled with cum. I even got fucked one time and followed a guy back to his hotel and had some fun. But then I got married and for 35 years I have wanted to suck and get fucked again. I'm 60 now and since covid have been getting into more sex stories and have gotten the crave again and gotten my wife to strap-on fuck me a few times but not enough. But I want the real deal in my mouth again. I'm worried about cheating on her and committing adultery. This story came around in the right time for me to rethink getting some. I have met a guy on line who wants to get together in an ABS. I am leaning to going.....

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy4 months ago
Yep. There are plenty of cocksuckers out there.

I'm a 67 year old married straight man who loves having his cock sucked and I am not fussy about the gender of the sucker. I use a GPS based app on my phone to find cocksuckers looking for their daddy (checking it right now, there are ~25 with in a ten minute walk of my urban residence)

At the local porno book store there are private video booths (no gloryholes allowed in this state) that are anything but private. Leave your door slightly ajar and within a minute or two a cocksucker who wants your cum will drop to his knees, suck you to completion, and thank you for the privilege.

Sometimes they want to be fucked, I don't do that (too gay for me), but no worries... you just invite in another guy and have him cum in your cock-sucker's ass while you cum all over his face.

Cocksuckers are, indeed, everywhere.

Jaydean409Jaydean4094 months ago

Found this fascinating!! I don’t find men attractive and would never turn around to watch them walk by, as I do women! But I have visited dominant Mistresses. One has explored forced bi with me, this features a strap-on with condom on it. I’ve become bored with this. The other had her other submissive at a session and made me suck his cock!! This happened twice and was incredibly exciting and humiliating, as two other Mistresses were watching!! My only regret is that he never came in my mouth. I am retired now and have no more opportunities for this!!!

BroadusBroadus4 months ago

An interesting story or essay or invitation-maybe all three. If I responded, relating all my desires, inhibitions, experiences , it would be book- length response . My fetishes, desires, mentally composed, but not written stories are commonplace, I suppose. What I have found at Literotica, though, is that nothing is unsusal; everybody has hidden desires waiting for the right moment, person and opportunity to become real.

jmkuehnjmkuehn4 months ago

Needs a less confusing title. In no way did I open this expecting it to be a gay man advice situation.

icestripesicestripes4 months ago

Nice work!

I too developed an interest in cocksucking as I got older. My wife is an enthusiastic supporter and loves to watch me working a dildo, either loose or strapped on. She's agreed that if the right opportunity presents itself, I am more than welcome to finally suck an actual cock. Someday soon, hopefully.

Sexexplorer120Sexexplorer1204 months ago

Well written and puts the finger on the pulse (pardon the pun!).

I think of myself as a straight guy but my first time (first time straight guy) experiencing sex, was in my early to mid teens in the early 1970's.

With hormones raging girls/women had become these sexy. sensual, curvaceous creatures that were beautiful and alluring but somehow out of reach (spotty teenage boys in contrast to girls reaching womanhood).

A boy who lived across the road 'tricked' me (if that is the right word) into mutual masturbation, then oral sex.

Although I always felt guilty aftetwards, it was amazing to see, touch, feel his erect cock, so warm, so erect, but also soft to the touch, the silky like feel of his helmet, the way it pulsated and erupted as I made him cum, turned on as his cum went everywhere (looking back how far your cum in your teens and how much).

Then the next step of oral sex and the whole cock worship thing, not sexually attracted to him (or guys), just the cock.

And always feeling guilty afterwards.

I also had the same experience with another boy in my teens, but never again, worried my fascination with cock would be discovered.

Curiously, the long and slow mutual masturbation and oral sex sessions really helped me when I finally made love to women (note the stress on making love, not just having sex).

There were a couple of times, sharing a room with a male friend as an adult, and we were watching something on TV that was turning me on (often a scantily dressed wman in a sex scene), that I wanted to turn to my friend and suggest we indulged in a slow and sensual mutual masturbation and oral sex session and discover what his erect cock would look like and feel like (I was never interested in anal sex and literotica stories that go from oral sex to anal are a turn off for me).

But I nver suggested it, thinking my friend would be disgusted, even 'outing' my interest so that everyone would think I was gay, mocking me as a 'cock sucker'.

Looking back, I think it likely the friend would have had the same feelings and confusions, but also would have liked to have felt and sucked my cock in mutual exploration as two straight guys (unless he was gay and fancied me, it was a time when gay or bi guys kept it hidden).

It is only when I got older I regretted not taking the plunge again, and I still do.

I would love to have slow and sensual masturbation and oral sex 'cock worship' sessions with another guy. But how to?

Any suggestions?

Things like glory holes do not interest me since I want it to be special, sensual and private and to take time to indulge (just like the way I like ot when making love to a woman)

Perhaps mutual masturbation clubs!

And I do think literotica needs a 'cock worship' category that is seperate from the gay catecory.

Once again, thanks for a well written article!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Wow. Just wow. You hit the nail on the head. I'm a mid 50's white male. I literally got done perusing porn, and the majority of what l was looking at was bi stuff, bbc oral, trans, and blowjob videos. It is a craving. My GF is the one who started me down this path. I had an article in a major magazine years ago, similar to this one, and l asked her about it. OMG, she said she'd always imagined me doing that. It got her hot. So l started off sucking her toys. Then it progressed to her setting me up and me giving my first bj. He came over and coached me. He wasn't "hung" by any means. I am actually bigger. His head was fatter tho. It was amazing. I got him off twice that night. He took pics and video, and sent them to my GF. She said she came repeatedly watching and viewing the clips. I swallowed every time. I blew him one other time. I didn't want or need reciprocation. Then we set up a bisexual threesome, which was fun. She was mesmerized watching me. Again, similar size comparison. I ate her creampie. Then l sought out my own experiences without her knowledge. As you may guess, it was because of watching the women choke and gag and swallow bigger cocks that led me down that path. I met up with two different men at different times. First guy came over, came in, and ordered me to crawl to him, unzip him, and fish out his big cock. I complied eagerly. I shook from lust the whole time. I did everything he asked. I licked, stroked, sucked, sucked and licked his balls, took him as deep as l could til l gagged like the girls in the video. He had control and stamina. I think l swallowed a quart of precum. When he was ready, he made me beg for his cum, and when l said it over and over til he was satisfied with my want, he fucked my face, forcing himself down my throat repeatedly for what seemed like an eternity. He grabbed my head and pushed deep, growling as he unloaded down my throat. I had tears in my eyes from how forceful he was. I even grabbed his ass to pull him deeper. I came in my shorts without touching myself. I sucked his soul out of him. He couldn't believe l did that good for my fourth time ever. I had told him about my previous experiences. The second man was even more forceful. He as well came over, and the experience was similar, but his cock was bigger and wider, and had literally golf ball size testicles. He used my mouth to coax out three huge loads. Each time l couldn't swallow it all. Whatever spilled out, l had to clean it up. He would take the head of his cock, scoop up the cum off my face, and feed it to me. I came twice, and he made me use my hands to clean myself up off my fingers. I was delirious with lust. I haven't done it years, but still crave it. I even think about bbc. I'm not interested in cuckold, and neither is she. She tells me l should go for it. Other than that, l really have NO interest in men. I just want a nice big cock that produces a LOT of cum.

subhumanfaggotsubhumanfaggot4 months ago

Amazing insight, especially from a woman. Wonderful essay. I recognized so much of myself in this, from my earliest exposure to porn and my realization it was the cocks I wanted, wanted to be the girl taking cock in my mouth. To my denial through my 20s and 30s even though I would find myself cruising or at the gloryholes every few months. My many failures to please women. Until I finally accepted my true self, I am gay, not only gay but totally bottom and began to identify as a faggot. I could go on and on but let me just say thank you for the best thing I've read here in months.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

You're a great erotic writer, no question about that. However, your "data," and therefore your advice isn't close to correct. I'll give three quick examples, although I could give dozens from your article. Not trying to rain on your picnic, but you make truth claims here that cannot be supported or substantiated.

"Your feelings are your feelings and can't be wrong". There isn't a psychologist or criminologist in the Western Hemisphere that would agree with this statement. Having a feeling doesn't make it right. Mass murderers or serial child rapists all "feel" what they are doing is right. To suggest a feeling is good because it is your feeling is, quite simply, idiotic and can lead to great and terrible harm.

Secondly, the notion that feelings grow simply because they grow is also nonsensical. The human mind is malleable and adaptable. That is the whole notion behind such industries as weight loss or exercise. The mind can and is trained. It takes time and exposure to a new way of thinking. So if a guy is curious about sucking cock, but decides he doesn't want to go down that path, he can subdue his feelings and train his mind to go in another direction. Conversely, the guy who wants to explore will look at lots of porn, read stories like yours and will need more and more to be satisfied, to the point of obsession. This is what is commonly called, "the law of diminishing returns." You need more and more to get the same "high" which is why drug dealing is so lucrative. People always want to repeat the great feeling, but it takes more and more. Eventually, as you correctly point out, many men will need to act on their feelings moving it from fantasy to reality in order to get the same rush.

Finally, your notion many women want their men to suck cock, is based in no empirical data. In fact studies prove the opposite. Women, by nature, want to please their partner more than men. They may give in if they think their lover wants it, but very, very few women desire a man they perceive as weak, which includes submitting to another man sexually. (See Johnson & Johnson studies on this stat.) So, you're a great erotic writer, but as a social scientist or psychologist giving reliable accurate advice, you're way off. Would normally put my name on a reply but have a feeling I'd get hate mailor death threats from some of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Totally nailing it. When much younger, I had a friend who I played Truth or Dare with. Got married since then, but after the divorce, I got back into that world, always trying to meet guys and dress in what little women's clothes I had. I think I always feel regret immediately afterwards, and I only enjoyed sucking on a guy, and never really enjoyed when they would give me a blowjob because that wasn't what I wanted. But I've now discovered that my best friend is also into this, and we've since had a few shared experiences

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

This is an amazing article with so much truth.

I would love to suck my best friends cock and swallow all of that cum.

I have offered to do it but so far he hasn't accepted. Hopefully one day. I am close to 50

mgcloopermgclooper4 months ago

Late 40s married male ... started trying on panties at 15 whike babysitting for a sexy 30 year old.

Started exploring at having thoughts in college, before really locking into strapon fun.

Have been with 2nd wife for 15+ years now, I've been her submissive panty boy cuckold the entire time. I have fluffed a number of cocks for her .... bottomed for just one, a long time ago .... but would love to do that again. Also very much into aph.

I much prefer attention to my bottom than giving a bj

chrisparis69chrisparis694 months ago

So you want my input do you? Well…

I first wanted to be feminine in early grade school. In order to “punish” a young boy who was being difficult, the teacher had him line up in the “girls line” and one of my little classmates said “you’re a girl now”, which immediately got my motor running, for all I was only seven years old. AND, it was undoubtedly sexual, even then.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I guess I fall in categories 2&4. The first time I took a cock in my mouth was at an ABS with glory holes when I was in my 20s. I had visited many times before the first time I had my cock sucked thru a glory hole, but it took many more visits before I had the courage to put my fingers thru the hole and entice a cock to come thru. I have been fascinated with oral sex since I was a teenager….and came the first time I read about a girl giving head in a porn paperback that I got from my older brother. Back to the first cock…..I stared at it for a bit, and then stroked it softly until I saw a drop of precum. I then leaned down and softly licked the precum off the tip. From that point it was easy to take it in my mouth. I remember the head being bigger than the shaft, and the wonderful feeling of the shaft sliding over my lips, and the head sliding along my tongue. I found I loved giving head. I returned on a number of occasions and gave head thru the glory holes, until they remodeled the store and eliminated them. Later (several years), I went back, and as I entered a booth, a guy followed me in. I asked him what kind of porn he wanted to watch, but he was noncommittal, so I told him I loved watching oral sex, and tuned to sexy girl giving a sloppy blow job to an enormous dick. I happened to be wearing panties and nylons under my guy clothes (will post another comment about my crossdressing later), and soon found myself on my knees sucking a nice cock. When he came in my mouth, I came in my panties without ever touching myself. Thanks so much for this essay, it helped me a lot

chrisparis69chrisparis694 months ago

Second, I’m one of those guys who’s married, who would be crushed to have my wife find out I love to suck cock. For me it’s been a progression. Initially, I was just into getting in to fem clothing and going out and sucking a (preferably older, married) guy’s cock, but now the wardrobe is less important. I just love to have a middle aged guy like me put his cock in my mouth. I haven’t yet gotten to be fucked by a guy, but I’m hoping it happens soon.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I'll bet that this post of yours will get 1,000 comments! We all want to explain ourselves, make sense of our perversion. I never knew how bisexual I was until my best guy friend started using me for stress relief on double-dates. In high school almost all of our dating took place in the context of double-dates, 2 guys and their girlfriends out for an adventure in someone's car. We almost never got laid! But it was common to have a long make-out session, and get insanely horny, then take the girls to their homes.

That left Jeff and I alone at last, and shit happened. First, we jerked off together to let off the steam before going home. The next weekend we jacked each other off. Finally we fell into the pattern of me serving as his suck buddy. By the end of senior year the girls were literally just our cover stories. Date them fast and dump them home, then go to my house where he could fuck my face.

By the time I got to Uni I thought of sex with girls as unlikely and unnecessary. I would enjoy it if I fell into it, but nothing felt as good as another man ejaculating into my mouth.

K_B_7_6K_B_7_64 months ago

Great piece. As an occasional cocksucker and bottom, it is the submissive nature of the act that excites me. I find being on my knees with a hard cock in my mouth a huge turn on, in part because it is the other person who is in control. I don’t find men particularly attractive, but a nice hard cock can be irresistible, especially when combined with a more dominant personality.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First thanks for all your stories over the years! I am 60+ and would Love to have a dominant man take me as his slut. Because of being scared i have only sucked two cocks in my life … both while dressed in lingerie … such a turn on. The problem i had was neither man i sucked ‘took charge’ …. I am still dreaming about that happening.

ipreferoralipreferoral4 months ago

I'm 60+. In my twenties, I learned how to suck my own cock. I know and love the smell and taste of cock and cum, albeit only my own. However, I can assert by long experience that being sucked off by another is better than sucking one's self. Then I married a woman who loved to suck cock and liked her pussy eaten, so I stopped sucking myself. After our marriage fell apart for other reasons and sex stopped, I resumed sucking myself for a decade of sexless married life. At that point, the internet got going and I began to wonder about other cocks that I could see, since I loved sucking and being sucked off so much. I've found that some pictures of men are very exciting. I'm not sure what to do with that. After my marriage finally ended, I searched explicitly for a female cocksucker and learned to set aside my feelings of inadequacy for beautiful women. I found many, then I found a perfect match - a beautiful woman who loved to suck me daily and more, often enjoying semi-public places, and loved to have her pussy eaten. We were insatiable for over a decade. We even wrote Lit stories about it under other names. We tried anal together, but it didn't suit either of us. Our families blended as well as many - I'm sure many here understand that dynamic. Unfortunately, at about age 50, bad medical advice and surgery killed her libido. She still sucks me off but much less frequently and doesn't like to be eaten anymore. At my age, I can't suck my dick anymore and I still like to pleasure with my mouth, so my mind has wandered back to sucking cock. I have no interest in men, just cock. Since I am very attracted to beautiful women, I enjoy the fantasy world of futanari. Transgender (penis on a female body) attracts me, too. I've never done anything about it. However, my old school buddy that I've regained contact with and lives nearby, makes many references to sucking cock, so I wonder if he shares some of my thoughts and is testing me. Thanks for reading this epistle. Your article has made me organize my thinking a bit. I hope I can add some grist to your mill and I'm enjoying the other comments.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I like dressing. I'd like to do it more. Hopefully, I can meet some other CDs/sissies to learn from and explore with, or a woman who can really help me and teach me about being feminine. So much of the material online about guys exploring fem interests has an interracial aspect, so I also became interested in BBC.

cmj711s_petcmj711s_pet4 months ago

Thank you for posting this essay... greatly appreciated and very perceptive. I am sure you are correct about the number of men who fantasise about sucking cock, or who are at the very least curious. My Domme, cmj711, is well aware of my inclinations and helps me to explore tham. I am fortunate that way. She is the best!!

As you suggest, I do cast more than the occasional glance at guys in public... looking at their bulges and wondering.Your profiling is spot on... and I definitely fall into category 3... ever increasing desire to suck a cock and yes, to eventually take it in the ass. I also love to experiment with lingerie wearing, so there is an element of category 4 as well. As you suggested, the fascination with lingerie goes way back, but is more pronounced now - and I do wear my wife's sometimes, but also have a nice collection of my own now.

You are right that porn plays a role too. Being able to admire a beautiful big cock... and see the pleasure that is given by sucking it, is a powerful motivator for a submissive like me, who thrives on giving pleasure. As time progresses, you find yourself looking more at the cocks than anything else. You are also right about having the "second life", to indulge fantasies, fetishes and passions.

The psychological aspects are important for sure... you put is so well when you say "it is a submissive part that lurks deep down inside. A desire to please, a desire to submit to an alpha (usually a larger cock), a desire to just obey someone." This sums me up very well... in particular a desire to please my Domme, cmj711... but it transfers perfectly to obeying a big alpha cock.

Thank you for linking to so many stories... I will definitely read them... no doubt stroking as I do! Thanks also for your stories... such a vast repository of erotica! Yum!

GmanicGmanic4 months ago

I have always been extremely highly sexed and even though I had lots of girlfriends through high school and I was curious about cock. I had two experiences when I was 18 which aren’t worth mentioning and from then on i only had sex with women.

Until I was 55 and sex with my wife dwindling to once in a blue moon. From 45 to 55, I just masturbated to porn and then something inside me snapped and decided to find a way to meet men for mutual oral sex.

I went into my first time expecting to be the one who was going to be sucked. I got to the guy’s home and he immediately got my cock out and started sucking me, but I was so nervous that I couldn’t get hard and so I suggested that I suck him. He dropped his jeans and boxers and took his cock into my mouth. It was amazing, hard, but his skin was so soft, he smelt and tasted great.

Having no experience I just did to him what I would feel good to me. Sucking, licking, bobbing my heas, stroking his balls, grabbing his ass and pulling him deep into my mouth. After just a few minutes he warned me that if I carried on like this I was going to make him cum. I started to taste his precum and that just spurred me on and a few minutes later he warned me that he was about to cum. I don’t if he thought I might want to not take his cum in my mouth, but I just pulled him closer and as he came I just swallowed every drop.

I was hooked! And I’ll summarise with these points:

-it feels good to be on your knees … I prefer a more comfortable position side my side on a bed is best, my knees are too old for kneeling on hard floors!

-it makes your cock harden to stroke another man's cock … yes to some extent, I leak a lot of precum, but I am very much a passive bottom

-it feels good to have a hard cock in your mouth … best feeling ever!

-it feels right to bob back and forth … absolutely!

-the feeling of a cock pulsating in your mouth is exhilarating … i get a feeling of power know what is to come

-the sensation of warm, gooey cum shooting in your mouth or on your face is an ultimate rush … I always swallow unless the guy requests to cum on my face or body

-you may feel regret once you are done … very rarely

-yet, you will crave more cock... crave more cum … I can’t get enough cock or cum

-this may or may not lead to the evolution of wondering what a cock feels like in your ass. … I have been fucked twice by the same guy and it was amazing … but I prefer sucking cock

I am 64 now and in the last 9 years I have sucked over 100 cocks. Most of those were in the first 2 years, nowadays I have a few regular guys I see. Not often that I have a random hookup now.

DeadmanwadeDeadmanwade4 months ago

Ummmm, wow. That was amazing and not the thing I'm normally on here to read but exactly what i NEEDED to read today. Thanks!

TysBiGuyTysBiGuy4 months ago

I sucked my first cock when I was 16, a drunken high school moment, and loved it! Closeted but active cocksucker throughout my 60+ years. In my opinion, the passion and energy and excitement that man sex generates is unmatched. Even in today's world there's a bit of taboo associated with queer cocksucking, and for me that only enhances the experience. Rather than feeling submissive, I feel in charge, in control, as I swallow a nice cock and bring that creamy treat into my mouth. If you're a cocksucker, you understand. If you're not, join the club!

jrrtolkien420jrrtolkien4204 months ago

Wow amazing article. Great insight to this topic. I love transgender stories and have had 1 encounter with a crossdresser and am a better person for it. Thanks for all your wonderful stories.

jroberts9536815jroberts95368154 months ago

I can relate so well….

I was raised by my mother and sister

I remember when I was 6 I came across a white silky lace trimmed half slip that my mom had. I loved the feel against my skin.

Fast forward, when older I’d fake sick to stay home and play dress up. I tried a pair of my sisters pantyhose and they fit pretty good. Felt heavenly especially with a slip and I dressed in my sisters clothes and then I found her swimsuit. Oh my….

Many of times my mom found my hiding spot of clothes.

I bought to replace every time.

As I’d dress I’d imagine getting ready for a ‘date’. Wondering what it would be like to be with a man.

Oh the sexual pleasures I’d imagine.

As I got older, I amassed lingerie, stockings, pantyhose, and I contacted the store where my mom bought her wigs. And I bought one. Even talked the shop owner into letting me ship my breast forms to her shop. I was in Heaven when they arrived.

By that time I was talking to men in chat rooms and other sites but I was too nervous to take the plunge, so to speak.

Skip many years and now I’m married……that’s when I finally had my first sexual encounter with a man.

I’ve been with a few plus another crossdresser. I dressed fully at home, wig makeup dress stockings heels and drove to her place when it was dark.

So yes, this article is so true to me and my life.

I think about cock and cum when I’m dressed as well as when I’m not.

juliexcdjuliexcd4 months ago

love this , thank you for writing

PG564EPG564E4 months ago

I just loved reading about lust gone wild, why a man would find himself hopelessly attracted to virile men's dicks, and suck them with true zeal. My mind was so fixated on sucking dick I thought I'd go crazy without it. I was married and straight for many decades. Now I am a faggot and love gay sex, cum in my mouth, an erection deep in my ass, these sexual acts turn me on so fucking much.

I would advise any man with the courage to kneel down and orally love a man's cock to do it as soon as he can. There is nothing like it. You will want and need cock for the rest of your life. I'm proud I have blown so many men (38 now) and would gladly give 38 more blow jobs to horny males. A cock is so strong, warm, spongy head, and rigid, a dick was made for sucking and I'm a guy that loves to.

Really great to be a dick sucking cum lover!

SmallCockSissiSmallCockSissi4 months ago

I have strong and intense fantasies of sucking cock and just being a complete cock whore when I'm in sissy mode. I fantasise about being in chastity and slutty sissy clothes and made to whore myself out to a group of well endowed men whilst my wife films my humiliation and degradation at their hands. I fantasise about my wife making me suck cock after cock at the glory hole, again whilst filming me being a complete sissy fag for her pleasure. I fantasise about my wife training me to be a cum loving sissy, to the point that none of my own loads ever go wasted.

Unfortunately she's not a lady willing to share so I think these fantasies of being a sissy whore, as intense as they are, are sadly likely to only ever be fantasy

Submale41Submale414 months ago

This is so true for me. Below is how I came to suck my first cock.

I was in my forties but looking younger. I was married to the wife I’m still married to. But I had a habit of w atching porn. And I had come to realise that I always imagined myself in the role of the woman. That it was me sucking cock, being fucked or used in some other way of dominant males with big cocks.

After some time I found myself watching sissy hypno videos. Videos that told me to eat my own cum. And after some time I did that. I was nauseous by the taste and consistency. But still I couldn’t help taking it to the next step. To suck a real cock and to taste another mans cum.

A dominant male I met online convinced me to open up an account at asked contact site. And one night when my wife was away a dominant older man contacted me. I hesitated so much but he was so firm telling me to come to him. After some time I gave in. He told me to shower and get clean before I drew over so I did.

When I stood outside his apartment I was so nervous but also so excited. He took me in. His apartment was messy and the tv was playing porn. He must have been in his seventies and even though he had told me to shower he stank of old sweat. Still i was soo excited. He told me to undress and soon I stood naked before him. My tiny cock was so hard. And it felt so good when he took it in his big old rough hand.

Then he told me to take of his pants and underwear. The sight amazed me. His cock was absolutely huge. I kept saying over and over “it’s so big”.

He told me to suck it, but it was too big for me to make it. I just managed to take the head in my mouth. As I did he rubbed my tiny penis band suddenly I came.

I kept rubbing his big cock with both my hands while i sucked the head for like what felt like forever. At last he came and he told me to swallow like a good slut.

I forced myself to swallow that slimy fluid. Feeling it sliding down my throat.

Afterwards he told me that I had been good and that I could leave.

Sitting in my car afterwards I felt like that stench of him would never leave me. And the shame and the guilt of being unfaithful was so terrible. I swore I would never do it again.

But of course I did...

AlexbymkwAlexbymkw4 months ago

Thank you for covering this subject so well, Jasmine. I was a later starter (in my 40's) but now I have become a regular cock sucker in my 60's and I love it. And, I highly recommend it for other guys! Use a service like squirt.org at first to find other guys you can check out discretely (and as anonymously as you would like). I also recommend that you commit to trying everything 3 times. It took me meeting 3 different guys to finally get the full enjoyment out of being with a man, and you owe it to yourself to give it a good shot!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I am a divorced man who chearted and rushed thru this story to type this to other men.

I read this and was motivated to pull out my big fat suction cup dick and start off sucking it..and then I wilol lube muself and ride this beauty. I fantasize coonstantly of being a bottom and run around and meet and fuck strangers. I cum so good doing this. My ex wife was boring. sex sucked. I would sneak away and go home with a top gay man and get my ass hammered and cummed in and loveds it. now divorced i am fighting myself trying to fet nerves to go to adult video arcade and be the loose slut I want to be and be filled up with cum. I want to suck cum out of many dicks and experience the different flavors of mens cum. I said it ansd am naked and hard typing this. I am gay. I do not like women. I have been lied to, humiliated and heart broken by different bitches. I can never again trust a female. I am ok with that. Soon I will reinvent myself and be a happy throating cock sucker!

4chuckssite4chuckssite4 months ago

Sorry!! For some reason I clicked on this on page 3 and then found there were two earlier pages. I started to start at. the beginning, read a little, then said that I really wasn’t interested in queer relationships. So after reading about 1000 stories on this site, I finally found the first I could not finish. I want women, not man on man.

VirginnyVirginny4 months ago

My first experience with cock was at sleepovers when I was young. I was seduced by a boy a year older than me who told me “it’s not gay because we’re just doing this until we get girlfriends.” We were underaged so I won’t go into details but as soon as I started dating girls I suppressed these memories and focused on women.

In college I went to the local ABS when I was single and horny. I justified it by saying I wasn’t the one sucking so it wasn’t gay. Sometimes I went daily, sometimes months or years passed but I always ended up going back. I was and am attracted to women but it reached a point where even when I was married I needed a man’s touch once in awhile.

In my 30s I learned that many independent male massage therapists would give a happy ending after a good massage. It was more expensive than a bookstore but I got to be the focus of their attention, get touched by skilled hands, and get to cum. This is when I started looking at personals in Craig’s List and I remembered my experiences when I was young. I started longing to repeat them.

I started watching gay hypno because it made me feel less guilty if I was hypnotized. This led to sissy hypno. At some point I stopped wanting blowjobs and wanted to be the one sucking. Next came crossdressing first just panties, but then I started to do drag just to learn makeup. Eventually I met a man who was into trans women. He took pictures of me in dresses , panties, naked, and sucking his cock. He treated me like a woman and I loved it.

Eventually I realized I was trans

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Very informative. I first got my cock sucked by another guy at a porn shop. I intentionally left the door unlocked hoping a guy would come in catch me masterbating and start masterbating too. Well this younger man did come in. He watched me then pulled his manhood out sat next to me and started stroking his shaft. Next thing I feel him bend down take my cock in his mouth and for the first time ever I came from a blowjob. Years of BJs from my wife and not a drop of cum, but this guy gets me cumming in about a minute. What followed was guilt, embarrassment, and shame. How could I let this happen??? I’ll never go to a porn shop again, but not 2 weeks later I was back hoping to see him again. I didn’t see him but I’ve explored more since. I’ve learned to not feel shame, it’s who I am but what startles me now is finding guys who will play safe. Yes I’m curious about having a guy cum in my mouth ( yes I’ve now sucked a few cocks since my first time) but the risk of disease and I have a loving wife at home isn’t worth that risk. Hard to find condom loving guys

bcgabba6913bcgabba69134 months ago

i think i have some interesting input for this matter fist. the definition of being gay, straight, or bi being male or female can be blurring by definition. ill speak for myself on this. i have no attraction to a man what so ever BUT i do seek to have a bi sexual experience toknow the experience of the sensation to be with another male. im 53 yrs old and ive wanted to delve into my curiosity since childhood. im attracted to the sexual aspect of it but not attracted to being involved in any form of a relationship aspect. if that makes since. any suggestions or anyone who can relate to this please feel free to contact me. i am very unjudgemental though i do have lines i do and will not cross.

ChloecrossedChloecrossed3 months ago

Totally on point! I started cross dressing as a boy, and playing with guys in my teens. From 16-19 I only went with girls, but my love for cock was taken to the next level when at uni, when I was seduced by my tutor; cue 3 years of cock sucking, sissy bottom fucking fun with my Daddy! After graduating, I embarked on a career in finance, denied my lust for men, met a girl and got married. After 20 years I could not surpress my true sexual self any longer and had to come out. I’m divorced now, and live with my boyfriend, I’m the bottom, and very femme, we can’t keep our hands off each other and I adore and worship his cock almost daily. Sex has never felt so natural, so fulfilling, so freeing! Xxx

Mr. BriggsMr. Briggs3 months ago

You've done it again. This is amazing. I'll leave my comments in your thread! I hope you write more about this subject in 2024

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

When my wife announced she was dead from the waists down I continued wanting sex. I had a seven year affair with a lifelong friend. She was a wonderful sex partner. She loved sucking cock and fucking.

I spent winters in Florida. I told my female friend that I wanted to experience giving a blowjob. I’d received so many from her that I needed to find out for myself about giving a blowjob.

I found a perfect guy after a few failed attempts. My first one was great. I sucked on him then he sucked on me. I came and sprayed cum all over his chest and shoulders.

I kept getting better and better at giving a blowjob. Finally I got my friend to cum in my mouth. Absolutely mind blowing. I continue sucking and have advanced to bareback anal. All I want is man to man sex.

billie-asubbillie-asub3 months ago

Where I fit in these descriptions I don't know. My earliest fantasies, before I was old enough to even know sex existed, were masochistic. As I grew older and learned about sex those fantasies grew "dirtier". Always, I was the submissive one and often a feminine one. As a teenager I had girlfriends, and normal relationships with them, making out, necking, petting, and so forth. One girl in particular taught me to go down on her, and I loved it. But, at 18 I was still a virgin. After I lost that virginity a week or so after turning eighteen, I discovered that fucking a girl wasn't as enjoyable as licking her pussy. I can't explain that it just wasn't. Increasingly my fantasies began to include me being submissive, as a female or as a male, to black men...again that was very strange since I had never known any black men, Finally, I was about twenty-nine. I got up the nerve and sucked my first cock. It was in the men's room of a theatre. The urinal was just a trough against one wall, and he was standing next to me. I couldn't keep my eyes off his black cock. He noticed and turned to face me, not zipping up after he finished peeing. I couldn't stop myself. I squatted down and before i knew it his cock was in my mouth i looked up at him, and a wave of submissive shame washed over me, and I took my mouth off him and asked him to spit on me. He did and I went back to sucking. I knew I was addicted. Since then, I haven't had a lot of experience, but lots of increasingly extreme fantasies. I author stories here on Literotica, and always imagine myself as the submissive protagonist, sometimes female and sometime male, but always a sub slut. I still enjoy women but would rather eat a pussy then fuck it (I dream of cream pies but have never experienced one) and i love sucking cock, but do not particularly like receiving a blow job. I have never been fucked by a man, but fantasize about it a lot, but never even think about me fucking another man. I guess I'm simply weird.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7133 months ago

Absolutely fantastic and spot on!!! I felt I'd been straight all my life; did all the usual things. Porn watching brought me to a point I was focused on the cocks. I'd always intuitively known that sucking or being penetrated was WAY more intense and wanted to know that feeling. There's so much to unpack here, but I discovered I'd always been a bottom and always wanted DICK!!! I could write a book about my journey to this point. Pussy chaser, married, kids, but the idea of sucking on a glorious PENIS couldn't be denied. Porn lead to tranny porn, lead to sissy hypno, lead to me kneeling at an aracade (after decades of getting sucked off at gloryholes) and taking that first COCK in my mouth. Magical. A complete revelation. The first taste of DICK and I knew I'd always wanted it. Feeling a COCK respond to my mouth made me moan and when he unloaded I was in heaven. I knew instictively and instantly I was made to suck COCK. No regrets. No real shame. I will always want it and seek it out. My wife will NEVER understand (we've had that convo), but I'll never stop. I want it too much. Your stories speak to me and this article is soooooooo true for me. I'm not curious any longer. I love COCK and getting guys off makes me feel sexy, feminine, slutty and absolutely amazing. I was born for it and now ache to welcome a guy into my ass to show me the truth of the intensity of being penetrated.

Secretbottom713Secretbottom7133 months ago

I left so much unsaid in my earlier comment. The first time I knelt to take a beautiful penis, because they all are, in my mouth was incredible. The act of kneeling at the gloryhole felt so right. Admittedly, I had a couple of drinks to lessen my inhibitions. He was uncut and not too large. I asked him if I could come into his booth (we were at a gloryhole arcade) and he said yes. I asked at first because I wanted more of him in my mouth, but I now see I wanted to kneel in front of him to show my submission. I told him it was my first time. He was very kind about it. As he got hard in my mouth I was amazed - it felt so right, so natural.

I wish I could say I got him off and it was incredible. Sadly (ridiculously), I heard over the PA "would the owner of a black Jaguar come to the front?" Well, it was my car and someone had literally ripped the front bumper cover off the car! I called AAA to get a tow. If you know AAA, you'd expect on a Saturay at 11:00pm it would take forever to get a tow, right?

So, I went back in. I needed to have another guy in my mouth. I loved sucking the first one and just needed more. It didn't take long to find a guy who needed me (and I understand the psychological importance of that). I was back on my knees, he was so close. Playing with my nipples. I was in heaven.

Then, again came the PA. "AAA is here". It had been maybe 10 minutes!!!! I had no choice. I left having sucked two wonderful dicks, but didn't get the joy of getting either of them off.

Since then I've gone back, sucked many more, and tasted so many loads. I coud never go back. My wife simply doesn't get it, so I sneak around because, honestly, I have needs she simply can't fulfill. Only a COCK can do that.

dan1eldan1el3 months ago

My story is also a journey, already when i was young gender norms didn't mean much to me, what you could wear, how you looked, was something i grew up learning did not matter. So already young i started playing with the idea of crossdressing and did it for fun, then eventually when i was 17 i worked up the courage and met a guy for my first blowjob. However my first time was actually not the most fun experience, the guy whom i had ended up with, was way too pushy and did not understand the fact that i had never done this before, so it ended up feeling like a bad experience and for a while i decided not to deal with that again.

However when i turned 19 I decided to give it another try. I had again gotten more and more hooked by porn and eventually found a guy on a site who seemed very genuine, he seemed calm & wanted to take things slow, he was open to the idea of me crossdressing and exploring all sorts of kinks.

So without further to do we agreed to meetup at my job, which was in a sportscenter, where i typically was the last person that would close the doors. Here we agreed he would come in just before closing and i would lock the doors so we had privacy to use the bathrooms for the swimming pool.

On the day we were going to do it, i was admittedly nervous but i wanted to look sexy and really give it a try, so i decided since we were doing it in the changing room for the pool, i would wear a beautiful women's swimsuit.

About 5 minutes before we closed a guy walked in, gave me a smile and said hello. It was him, so i proceeded to close the doors. We then walked into the changingroom i went into the bathroom to off my work clothes and show my swimsuit underneath, and when i came back he was naked.

We then proceeded to have a bit of foreplay and after a while he slowly pushed me onto my knees.

Which at that point i understood meant i should suck his cock, so nervously i slowly took his beautiful cock into my mouth and did my best and after a while, he pulled out and told me to open my mouth, which i did and he exploded all over my face and tongue. Afterwards I found out i liked the taste of cum and loved the experience this time, so we agreed to have another meeting and we agreed the next time we would explore going all the way.

DoctorSmith8DoctorSmith83 months ago
School showers

My biggest fear in school was being naked in the gym showers. Getting a boner in front of everyone would be the most embarrassing thing ever!  I managed to keep things under control until one day after school at cross country track practice. I cut out early because my asthma was acting up and was all alone in the showers when it happened. It actually felt thrilling in a taboo way.

I turned off the water and pranced out bouncing and swaying but was suddenly paralyzed by an unexpected classmate. I felt like my life had ended as I stood there dripping with no place to hide. All he did was smile and give me a nod of approval, then turned and opened his locker like everything was cool.

I finally got over my fear. 

DoctorSmith8DoctorSmith83 months ago
Lost intrest

My wife is 68 and has lost all interest in sex. This has been difficult for me because I have always been very sexual. I still wake up with morning wood. I have been in a few men groups just to scope things out. I have always received compliments on boner pics that I have submitted. When I was a young teen, nude camp-outs was always extremely enjoyable. My friends playing with my cock and making me cum, and me returning the favor. Now at this point in my life my mind wonders back to those youthful play times.

telesientelesien3 months ago

I have been curious for years, but never had the courage to go for it.

Recently I have been chatting with a dominant transvestite and thinking it would just be the usual online flirt that won't lead to anything, I proposed an evening meeting in a secluded corner of local park.

I went there just to not be the one who failed to show, but she was there...

From that moment I have only vague recollections. I stroked her a bit before kneeling in front of her and taking her in my mouth. She was sitting on a dildo, so she was fast ready to blow her load. I wanted to prolong it and started licking her balls, but she has nothing for it, showed her cock deep into my mouth and started fucking it. I gagged a bit, but she didn't go full in and in about 20 seconds blew her load in my throat.

I took her out and licked clean. I was extremely horny and needed to really taste her.

After that we went out separate ways. I got home and jerked three times while licking the cum.

My wife has no idea and will never find out.

673djp673djp3 months ago

I was always into men’s bodies, muscular men not the extreme body builders. I was always fit, slim and good looking. I’d admire men from afar, living near a beach I took advantage of seeing lots of men I often wore bikini bathing suits and looked good wearing them. I never actually acted on my desire. I hoped someone would approach me but it never happened.

Got married, had a kid, as we got older wife lost interest in sex as my desire increased. Tried toys positions nothing helped. Finally I had a seven year affair with a female friend. We did everything sexually possible with each other. She gave great blowjobs, I couldn’t get enough.

Finally an email was found by my wife. She was furious, not that I was fucking someone else, but that it was someone she knew. I continued sneaking around with my mistress, I told her I wanted to experience giving a blowjob. She said go for it.

We winter in Florida every year. I decided now was the time. Using Adam4Adam I met a lot of men. Mostly they didn’t interest me or we just couldn’t arrange to meet. Then I met Tom. He fit my requirements perfectly. A few inches taller, a few pounds heavier, muscular and shy about his hidden desires.

We met at a McDonald’s near where we both live. Ten minutes later we were at his house. Finally my dream was realized. His cock was perfect I sucked it played with and licked his balls. He came really hard and now it was my turn. He loved my shaved cock and balls he gave me a great blowjob. Cum shot out of me covering his face and chest.

On my knees I sucked him again in the shower. I had the additional pleasure of worshipping his body. We continued meeting and having great oral sex. He became less shy and began wearing thigh high nylons when we were together. I liked it very much.

He admitted to having anal sex several years before we got together. He asked if I’d be willing to try. Heck yes! He’s a bottom and I’m a willing top. We agreed it was risky but we did it bareback. We smiled sheepishly after, knowing this would be part of our routine whenever we have sex. We have gone so far…occasionally I will pull my cock from his ass. He will take my cock completely down his throat, I cum and have the best orgasms.

Do to some limitations we can’t be together very often. When we are together the sex is phenomenal. In fact I’m planning on fucking him today.

Bfarr1616Bfarr16163 months ago

Interesting and very informative. For myself, l have always seen other men as “Cocks” meaning little to no interest in anything else about them, l mean sexually. In the lower percentile, far more interest and pleasure are found in Bottoming. Maybe because l love the female form, and if Topping they are found far more attractive to me.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

I am a MWM in my early 40's. My curiosity for cock started after my wife had cheated on me. I needed to know everything and anything that dealt with it. I found out he was a very very very large black man. I found a need to watch my wife cuckold me by letting her fuck large black cock in front of me. Oddly it made me want to save the black cock for her. I had got a fascination with other large cocks and I liked to show off pics of my wife to them in person and we'd just have a quick jerk until one guy kept rubbing my ass as he was jerking, looking at my wife's pics. I never really wanted him in my ass but I did want to see what his large dick felt like in my hand. I reached for it and started to stroke him, slowly at first but deliberately. After a few minutes and without me really thinking about it he put his hand on the back of my head and guided me to kneel in front of him. I liked the fact that he was guiding me and not me doing it on my own. I licked his head all around until he thrust into my mouth making me gag. I tried my best to suck him deep but he was very large. I was jerking him and sucking him as best i could until he held my head still and came in my mouth. I swallowed all of it and orgasmed without touching myself. I was so embarrassed and humiliated I put my clothes on and ran out of there. I've jerked to that memory many times now and have sucked him 3 or 4 more times since. Every single time my post nut clarity kicks in and I feel so embarrassed but I really like the humiliation i feel sucking him, it makes me feel the same about finding out my wife needed more cock than I could provide. Hope my little story helps someone.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Best best fantasy is wife and I taking a cock together. It would never happen but it’s a frequent fantasy and the story I always search for first on Lit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

I wish there was some kind of gesture you could flash at a guy you want to suck and he would flash back ok. life would be good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I think the 10% stat for guys who have sucked cock might be a bit low. Also guys when they bond as a group are more likely to do what the others do. If the guys get together, drink a bunch of beer and 2 guys start blowing each other, there will be more joining in. Under certain circumstances like living in college dorms, the percentage of males who suck cocks is probably higher.

I also think if guys can deny their behavior as being labeled gay they will be more likely to suck cock & possibly bottom.

There is a perception that more women have sex with other women than MM. I'm not sure that is true. I believe men hide it more because of societal norms & how one defines masculinity.

Last Fall while I was regularly blowing a guy I felt more masculine because as an old guy my balls felt more full & I was half hard all the time. It was like being a teenager again.

It's a damn shame gloryholes in many places have been boarded up because there aren't many places for guys to blow each other. Guys end up in disgusting bathrooms or on hiking trails in a public park where they are subject to arrest just to suck some cock.

Why do we keep such tight control over sucking cock, something that is natural and fun?

Thanks

MacBosMacBosabout 1 month ago

This sounds so perfectly true. I've been thinking and looking at more and more cock s for the last few years and want to try my first. Love your stories

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Love every word, so true. Started for me as a kid. Sucked my younger brother for years, lol my idea. He knew I loved it. After him, I moved on dated & eventually married my wife. Over 35 years later, as our sex life waned I began sucking adult men. At 54 I finally got my cherry popped and was spit roasted. My wife has no idea of my extra curricular activities. Only been fucked three times, but I love sucking cock & always swallow their tasty reward. Clears my head to help another man out. Oh by the way, I am blue collar & work in a manufacturing plant….there are at least 14 men I would blow. Three I have!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I discovered I was turned on by cocksucking when I was 20 and I came across a Penthouse Forum letter (in one of the all-Forum little digest magazines) about a cocksucking cowboy. I was literally working as a cowboy and I was both super turned-on and horrified that I found it so arousing.

I was always in a relationship with a woman, and now have been married for going on 28 years. The older I've gotten, the more urgent has become the "need" to suck cock.

Like so many, I started with having a guy suck me off. Did that for a few years until I finally got brave when a nice, long cock slid through a glory hole at an Adult book store video booth. I was completely hooked.

My wife knows I like cock, but she would not be happy about the fact that I am out sucking cocks. Not that often, maybe 4-5 times a year, but nothing turns me on more than being naked (or at least pants off), on my knees, sucking a nice cock and stroking my own.

I learned very quickly that I am really only interested in larger cocks, preferably bigger than mine (7x6c), but at least 6" and somewhat girthy is pretty mandatory at this point.

My fantasies have gotten more elaborate and I've taken more risks as the years roll on. Recently I hooked up with three other local men I found through a hookup site and we played together, my first group experience. On the second time we met, I specifically requested that I be the submissive, the total "cocksucking faggot" for the session. OK, well, now I know that I am a man who LOVES to submit to hard cock.

We will probably meet again, and the one out-and-out gay guy has said he's more than willing to fuck my ass, which I now want very much.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50733 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...