All Comments on 'Married Sex & Pizza'

by Selena_Kitt

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Sweet and Funny

I look forward to your essays and reviews as much as your hot and nasty stories and audios. Thanks kiddo! -- Grandfather Coyote (forgot my password, sucks getting old)

Alvaron53Alvaron53over 16 years ago
Made me smile

Great reminder that married life doesn't have to be boring. It's wonderful having a loving and trusting partner with whom the pleasure of good sex never grows old. Boredom in the bedroom happens because we forget the importance of pleasing our partner or we become too busy or too distracted.

<P>

Thanks again for a wonderful essay.

<P>

Try married sex while eating pizza and tell me that's boring. :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
ONCE AGAIN

A quarter of a story so quarter marks.What you did write was fine,but it really was a diary entry what is happening to the cat I once knew.LEO the lion

voluptuary_manquevoluptuary_manqueover 16 years ago
Selena's a Tease!

And since teasing is a basic component of quality sex I'm one happily married reader. You got it, babe, the more you learn about a partner, the better things can get. All you have to do is insist that they do. And, no, it wasn't too short!

JADED_ONE1969JADED_ONE1969over 16 years ago
I TOTALLY AGREE!

Thank you for this essay! It may seem strange coming from someone who reads stories on a sex site but I am also very happily married and actually just finished have great sex with my wife(she's watching me as I write) We have been married for thirteen years and known each other for twenty years. There is a a school of thought among some married couples and single people for that matter that sex tails off after the first flush of love at first lust or site well when we first started dating we had sex maybe two or three times a week and just once three times in one day! doesn't sound much to many of you I'm sure, but to us it was quality rather than quantity and twenty years on we still have sex three times a week and every so often two or three times a day so yes we have more sex than when we first got together.

So as far as WE are concearned sex is much better for you than pizza, after all pizza makes you fat were as sex can make you slim and let me tell you my wife is slim.

Anyway enough of my rambling, GREAT essay SELENA

Regards

GW

Selena_KittSelena_Kittover 16 years agoAuthor
Leo?

Which Leo?

The cowardly lion?

:x

Selena

Joyce19063Joyce19063over 16 years ago
In my mind sex can be exciting without being

really satisfying--For example having my first sex

which was like most first sex in my car was certainly exciting--But the sex itself wasn't particularly memorable--On the other hand making love after a picture taking session in the privacy of our own bedroom was very memorable in every detail--(ALL THREE TIMES)

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Right

My little Siberian Tigress,[so much better than being a Kitten,they get stuck up trees]maximum score now.There is such a lovely big cat[really big ],called a Liger,a cross between a lion and a tiger.Siberian tigers are so lovely with their silky grey fur.Now xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,and even more.LEO

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Thats why

In europe we have affairs,or if you like a bit on the side.when did a a quick shag do anybody any harm?What is this strange word that you americans are obsessed with,"cuckold?".A woman when she wants to will make it quite clear she wants to shag ,its called evolution

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Not Many

Not many these days survive marriage,temptation and pressure of modern day life ensure that.I enjoyed this a great deal,its a shame few appreciate what they have until its to late.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thank you

Firstly, thank you for allowing your readers a glimpse behind the name. I love learning a little bit about my favourite authors. Secondly, as a single person I admit to being curious as to whether sex does stay great after the "honeymoon glow" has faded. One often hears that it doesn't, but I found this piece reassuring, and I'm looking forward to finding that level of love, trust and meaning with my life partner, whomever and wherever he may be!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Very Balanced

Being newly-married, I may not have faced some of what you have, but I enjoyed your accounting nonetheless; especially the tidbit about your personal life -- it came across as affectionate and playful and I could imagine you smiling as you wrote it. Overall, well written and a refreshingly brief entry - keep it up!

TJMaxTJMaxover 13 years ago
Perfect!

So good, so good, so true, so true...

Scheherazade73Scheherazade73about 11 years ago
Intimacy over Euphoria Any Day

This was a breath of fresh air after reading months of sad stories about spouses who lack sexual magic. True intimacy IS a beautiful thing, and worth trading for temporary euphoria!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Refreshing

I'm so happy to hear stories like this. That this level of realistic imperfect happiness actually exists. I want that too

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I equate those who think sex is ever great early in a relationship to those that believe they’ve experienced a runner’s high after just a few weeks of running. You might think it’s great, but really you’re just enjoying the new. Wait until you been “running” five days a week for several years, slowing increasing your distance stamina, figuring out what doesn’t feel right and what special equipment is needed to give you the best “running experience”. When you are well versed and fully prepared to perform “race after race”, then you’ll truly know what a runner’s high feels like. I’ve been running my race for more than 31 years. My running partner and I know exactly what it takes that make our race the next best experience we’ve ever had. We also know what to do for a great experience when we only have time for a 5k instead of a full marathon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous