All Comments on 'Quaranteam: Off the Grid Ch. 09-10'

by BronanTheLibrarian

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
TomSavageIsFakeTomSavageIsFake4 months ago

Another good pair of chapters. Now we have to wait to find out what is going on here. What was all that vague stuff about "people sneaking around the camp and cutting the fence", and then they increased the security. So I'm guessing this is some anti-government force, they kidnapped him to try to get the vaccine from him or something. They don't understand what is going on. Aren't Colin & Grace in the military perimeter? Hopefully not some connection to Flannery.

tjb50caltjb50cal4 months ago

wtf cliff hanger....

laughdruidlaughdruid4 months ago

enjoyed it right up to the ending.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I might have gone with decoy cases but it works....

Now the cliffhanger... arrrgggg...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

First, congratulations on writing what I consider to be one of the best versions of the Quaranteam story, and my thanks. Next, please forgive me for the almost shameless inclusion here of remarks which are clearly TMI. Over 20 years ago many utility companies started implementing remote metering systems which included data anaysis looking for consumption patterns that would indicate meter problems or cheating customers. These analytical tools could easily be adapted to find proof-of-life markers. Sorry.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilot4 months ago

Wow! Nice cliffhanger.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Has nobody noticed that our protagonist may be immune to the evil virus? How is it that he came into such intimate contact with it when his wife and child were taken without succumbing himself? Does his blood possibly contain some alternate solution? Oh, the possibilities!

shocklanceshocklance4 months ago

Okay, this just got really interesting. I'm very curious to find out who wants to kidnap Colin and for what reason. Looking forward to the next update!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I believe that I saw a comment made a few days back that complained about Colin's weakness. It got me to thinking about our "hero". Now, I can't find that comment. It may be that the comment was remove because someone thought it was too confrontational. I am glad I am not the one who has to make such judgment calls.

I agree that Colin is weak, damaged, flawed. But I have to believe that the challenges he is and will be enduring will make him stronger. That is what makes a good story.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Absolutely love how this is going! We will be waiting for the next release! Thank you!

SettytbSettytb4 months ago

So good!! We need the next chapters.

DiagonalmanDiagonalman4 months ago

It is getting better as it develops. I wish all the QT stories were posted to Mind Control as that is where it started, and most authors post.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Never really enjoyed cliff hangers. Gotta reduce this to a 4.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous