All Comments on 'Bimbo Wife Kim's Humiliation'

by BitchyNancy

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
What the narrator brags about makes her three ----

times worse than her victim--

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Oh poo poo on you below me

The slut got what she deserved. But you you liberal asshole.......

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Hell hath no fury.....

....like a bitter fat broad. The fact that Kim was interrupted during a work-out might be a Freudian slip on the author's part. Get your fat ass moving instead of indulging in jealous, resentful fantasies. No wonder the husband was jerking off to an attractive woman, living with a sloppy, lazy shrike.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
You have three broads pushing their way into a

woman;s life to force their censorship on her. They break up her marriage, actually I didnt see anywhere in the story where she tried to seduce her husband, and then physically, criminally, assault her. Not only that this woman is physically fit and one woman holds her still, really a very difficult thing to imagine. Being a person that has lived in Texas in a variety of places I dont really remember any women that were fat unless they were on welfare or such. Most Texan women wouldnt go out in public if they were overweight. And women dressed as your victim is described would be normal dress in most places. I think your fetish of domination has overpowered your senses and created a very improbable scene as revenge over some woman that makes you look like a poor old slob. Sorry I just like bitter, self indulgent, old bitches. Tho I will admit your victim in the story was a bit overboard but not to the level you ascribed to.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Labia lol

Oh no bathag, it was a labia and a lip slip.

If there were a lower rating than 00 I would have given it as this was a horrid story, horridly written and about as much fun as watching a kitten being run over by a hag 12 times.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Did this happen anywhere near Waco, Texas?

Because you and your two friends sound like you need some serious mental help. When the wardrobe police first made their house call, I started laughing. I mean, how crappy would it be to move into a neighborhood with these judgmental bitches all around you? <br><br>

<i>Yes maybe," said Kim as we all got up and walked to the door, and then as we walked out onto the porch added, "but frankly I don't think anytime I will be interested in what you judgmental witches have to say. And I will dress or undress however I please." </i><br><br>

Dang, I like that Kim! She's got spunk and she doesn't take any shit from a bunch of holier than thou freaks. Go Kim! And it was rich when the writer catches her husband stroking off while peeping at Kim, yet all the blame falls on Kim. What, no blame left over for the husband David? LOL! She doesn't berate him at all? Pretty damn funny!<br><br>

For the children's sake, I hope this isn't true. These three women sound seriously weird and creepy. You know who they remind me of? The kind of moms who live through their daughters, and then if their daughter doesn't make the cheerleading squad, they run over the girl who they perceive "took their daughter's place!" Wait, wasn't that something that really happened, in Texas? OMG - run neighbor girls, run!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Sorely in need of editing

Just a couple of examples from consecutive paragraphs:

"We don't mean to be rude, but you have lkind of shown off a little more of your body than we think is appropriate," I continued.

"You don't mean to be rude, but you are!" she said her brown eyes blazing. "Could it just be that it is because I look like this an you have let yourselves go that you feel this way?"

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
I loved this

I have a neighbor that I would love to see this happen to. I have always thought that women were far worse at humiliating each other than any man ever could be! Texas sounds rough!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
jealous and fat is no way to go through life

if this is true, I could see why you would do this for what she did to your husband at the window. but you were all intending on it before that. you were all jealous whether it be fake or not of her beauty period. and all you did was take pictures of her naked. she was already doing this by stripping in front of her window. so what you did was fucked up and if the chance arose the same thing should happen to you. but like you said your fat and no one would want to.

neverfoundneverfoundover 12 years ago

nice. you definitely stripped downand humiliated that slut and showed her whos boss. i doubt the whore will be bothering you any longer

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Fat southern women are sooooooooooo catty!

If I caught my husband wanking off while the neighborhood slut was showing off, I'd hyperventilate from laughter! ...the stepford wives trailer trash style!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
fat jealous ho

its hard being fat and out of shape. wasnt Kims fault it was your husbands and the womens fault.. for being fat and out of shape.. just cause you all cant be sexy in the bedroom or in public. doesnt mean you have to hate other women, but you do. cause you are all fat and jealous..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Repression

From an evolutionary perspective, the matrons attacked the outsider to prevent her from seducing their men, taking the matrons' places in "the herd", and reproducing. However, the allure of this story lies in how the middle-class "soccer moms'" repressed sexual energies amplified their aggression. In essence, their exploitation of the rival served the dual purpose of discharging taboo urges while protecting their men. As such, they could justify sexual sadism that far outstripped any erotic behaviors in which they might normally engage. Note how the most timid member of the group emerges as the most aggressive and imaginative tormentor. The group's decision to continue punishing the neighbor via the Internet even after she was vanquished betrays how her exploitation fed their hunger. Stimulating.

Opus

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
training day

Kim got just what she deserved, just not enough of it. You girls did her a good turn, making her show to you and herself she's nothing but a bimbo fuckslut. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This is illegal

A bunch of old fat biddy's break the law (felony) several. All Kim done was dress sexy (slutty) and keep in shape and that's so bad to come in and commit several felonies. What I want to hear is afterward that Kim told her husband what they did and they calling the police. Then the trial and them going to prison for a few years, and then the law suits were Kim and her Husband sue them and take all they own and move into a mansion next. What Kim did or did not do rises to what was done to her. They could ignore her and her husband, not inviting them over for parties. If Kim is going nude in front of the window were children can see her then use there camera to film that and turn it over to the police, that is illegal. What this biddy's needs to do is get off there asses and start taking care of themselves. They are self center egotistical bitches who think that the world revolves around them.

stevemike08066stevemike08066about 8 years ago
You three should be ashamed of yourselves.

You and your "Friends" should be ashamed of yourselves, so what, Kim took care of herself, and wanted to show it off, and if your three matronly moo cows had a problem with, then start working out, otherwise I suggest you shut the fuck up.

You three are nothing but neighborhood bullies. Fucking bitches all three of you, I'd be stroking my cock to Kim too if I had to be married to one of you three slovenly sloppy cunts!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Dumb storyline.

I'm all for forced, submission, bimbo, just about everything you used here. The only problem is, none of it feels even remotely realistic.

That a guy who has a wife who's sole purpose for marriage is her sexuality, and looksb, would kick her out for showing off the body he's proud to display is moronic. In reality he'd probably laugh at the neighboring prudes for being so bugged about it.

That 3 normal moms would just randomly rape someone in their backyard is the dumbest scenario. Had there been a bit of real buildup and or serious back and forths, still not believable.

The fact that she didnt immediately scream for help, dumb.

That she wouldnt immediately go to the cops, dumb.

This is either written by a 12 year old masturbating while writing it, some creepy weirdo that doesnt understand even the most basic of psychology, or some 40 year old prude housewife that hates women that look better than her and fantasizes that something like this would happen to any younger, better looking women than herself.

huntsman29huntsman29about 5 years ago
True? I hope not.

Author makes a claim at start it's true, but I do hope not. Certainly you'd have to be a retard to write out your confession of a serious crime and more so as you've apparently posted the proof countless times online.

Let's look at the story. First part is a case of three overweight bitches jealous of another woman's looks, hating what she wears, and somehow deciding not only is it their right to decide it is wrong what she wears, but right for them to march over and tell her in her own home she can't do it. Fuck me, the utter arrogance.

Then the husband. So she is stripping in her OWN home and YOUR husband is peeping on her and jerking off, but it's her fault. Your husband gets an utter pass in this story. Gee that makes total sense, when it's him being the pervert staring into someone else's home. He don't have to look, and sure don't have to jerk off.

Then to repay your faithless douche of a husband you destroy her marriage, which I don't buy happening, as she could just have you prosecuted as peeping toms taking pictures of her through her house windows and say that to her husband too. But lets say that unlikely thing happens anyway. Well-done, you destroyed a marriage.

Then to top it all off that isn't enough you have to commit a horrific crime, something she may suffer with the rest of her life. I'm sure women like you would say real rape is a bad thing, but you want to claim this really happened. I sure as shit hope not. If it did, fuck you and your two fucked up friends, I wish the same for you all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
totally agree

I sooo agree with previous comment, so how come the cops haven't come knocking on your doors, true happening I don't think so because if it was you three bitches would be looking over your shoulders every time you went out. GET REAL or stop writing

Claudia69Claudia69about 4 years ago
Cute Sexy Story

Payback is a Bitch.....

bigblobusabigblobusaover 1 year ago

This story would have been more erotic had Kim humiliated all of those prudes. The premise of the story was arousing but didn't play out as such. Kim could have had a hot body and youth. But she needed to by shy or religious as well to make it believable

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I'm not sure what the woman did to deserve this kind of extreme treatment. The main problem with this tale is that the three broads handing out the punishment deserve it more than the victim! Had this story really been true, it probably would have ended with Kim retrieving a pistol and shooting three frumpy women dead. Three middle-aged, unattractive, bitches who, as told through this ridiculous story, absolutely needed killing.

leopard_owlleopard_owl5 months ago

Okay, to anyone who is worried or upset that this story is true, I guarantee you it's not.

Author just said that to get people riled up and to up the investment in the story.

More importantly, I wanted to comment to point out the excellent and interesting comment Anonymous made, titled "Repression". Very interesting take on the story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous