All Comments on 'Carly's Story'

by Joetex_13

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
pstg65pstg653 months ago

What a beautiful story!

Very different from most on here.

Thank you for writing it.

darthnader19darthnader193 months ago

Got bored at the 2nd page 😞

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Love this type of story, but with one question. did he ever gotten his nurse practitioner?

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboy3 months ago

Very nice story. Love is what matters and treating people with decency, whoever and whatever they are. Why can’t everybody understand this.

Red_22bRed_22b3 months ago

Awesome!

Beautiful story.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I love it. Such a great romance!

PetaThePantieBoyPetaThePantieBoy3 months ago

I REALLY enjoyed this beautiful story. No, it is not anything like any other story that I have ead on here, but it was well worth the time taking to read it. THis had a little bit of sex in it, but in reality it is a love story. Thank you for taking the time to write it and to share it.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

I loved it.

While driving truck all night the story so vivid.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Great story and very talented writing. The reader cares about the characters, which makes for a very enjoyable read.

SiamKittSiamKitt3 months ago

Great story, I do wish there were more tales like this one within these pages..where there,s romance, sex, and happiness..Well done, & thank you.

AardieAardie3 months ago

Great job. His Dad seemed to be ok with no grandkids to carry on the family name. His sister's kids would not be Carmichaels, but they would be his grandkids.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

This is a fantastic story. It has tragedy, hope, romance, love and a happy ending. It brought tears to my eyes. I wish my trans journey would have had the positive parts of this story. More like this.

Thank you.

NinaSoLoNinaSoLo3 months ago

Gawd what a beautifully written love story. As a 36 year old black trans woman from The South, this is a fairy tale. One that bought me to tears around the trial. I know is a fairy tale that could easily be real with the right person, yet we seem doomed with society the way it is. We need more stories like this here, doesn’t always need to be about raunchy disrespectful sex. The sex in this was hot and tasteful too. Yet the characters and story building was out of this world, yet true to this world. This trans woman wishes she could find her Jason with the supportive family, future in-laws.

Please write more stories like this, thank you!

-Nina

MigbirdMigbird3 months ago

As a near hopeless romantic, loved this piece — so well crafted.

Angus74Angus742 months ago

LOVED your story. This is one of the best stories I've read. Well written.

Martin594Martin5942 months ago

Very good story! I almost cried in a couple of places. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Fantastic great storyline

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Fantastic story and well written hopefully you will feel able to do more like this.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJoetex_13@Joetex_13
My main writing interests are dystopian fiction, I have two novels I’m working on with hopes of getting them published. When I need to take a break from that, I have always enjoyed reading erotica, so I tried my hand at writing it and I enjoy it! I’m big on romance/love storie...