All Comments on 'You're Always 17 Ch. 02'

by Texican1830

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
oldsage_1oldsage_1about 1 month ago

I knew it would be the case but I just hated to see this story end. I guess there is more to tell about this couple since you indicated the honeymoon was a separate story. Looking forward to that one.

Get well and get those new knees working properly!

Cheers

SAGE

Tx77TumbleweedTx77Tumbleweedabout 1 month ago

You just keep offering up the best of the best in your stories, with great characters and feel good story lines. Thanks from another oldster that misses days around Zorn, TX.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Glad your body repairs are taking hold & you're getting better.

This story is just as good as all your others, so the waiting is not a problem.

LitCritLitCritabout 1 month ago

Another one in the WIN column! Great story, well written as usual, and a great link the BGH Pundits. 5 Stars all the way!

Homer21stCHomer21stCabout 1 month ago

I like your stories partly because you always mention places I’m familiar with. In this story it was the Highland Park UMC and T.O. Ranch Steakhouse. My family was founding members of the Richardson UMC and I attended several Christmas services at Highland Park UMC. My wife and I enjoyed an anniversary dinner at the T.O. in downtown Dallas. Finally my granddaughter starts her freshman year at Texas Tech this fall. Thanks for bringing the Great State of Texas alive for us to share.

QBikkQBikkabout 1 month ago

Great story, it was fun to read, thanks for sharing. Good luck and speedy recovery!

QBikk

Boyd PercyBoyd Percyabout 1 month ago

I enjoy your stories and love your characters!

5

RanDog025RanDog025about 1 month ago

Very enjoyable story, thank you! 5 BIG ASS FUCKING HUGE FLAMING NOVA STARS!

Nasty56Nasty56about 1 month ago

Hope to hear more about the 2 MC and of their honeymoon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Great story. Long time fan of CCRW. If you're not familiar you should check out Tod Snyder. Just like old times would be a great story

gemman1gemman1about 1 month ago

Being a I would be to presume a Fellow Texan and having grown up in Highland Park. My family ended up in the North Dallas Ghetto...and I graduated from a well known all boys school who frequently Play Highland Park in sports (and won). we called them the Tea Sippers... Now I live in foreign lands (Arizona) and miss Texas with a passion. Thank you for your stories, you are a good story teller.

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 month ago

Glad to hear your surgery and PT went well!

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcabout 1 month ago

While I appreciated the crossover with BGHP, it was too overstated for me. There were some other plot threads I would have preferred. I'm dying here for the next "Blue Eyes" chapter, so I'm ecstatic to hear you are along the road to recovery and look forward to seeing it posted. Couple minor edit opportunities, but great read and well written. I'm glad I have you favorited as I never go into this genre on a regular basis, so I would have missed it. 4.6*

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6927 days ago

Love the world you weave!

sara_mc_gypsy_faesara_mc_gypsy_fae24 days ago

5stars great story hope their is more

Bluehorse64Bluehorse6420 days ago

I enjoyed this one as much if not more than any other story I've read on Literotica. I know each and every one of these characters. Your write about a part of the world I know quite intimately and about subject matter I know inside and out. I don't have the talent to weave the world you have, but I know the world you incorporate into your stories.

Masterfully done.

drycreeksdrycreeks1 day ago

Awesome story as usial. Keep ip the great work it is enjoyed n appreciated. N glad u feeling n doing netyer

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTexican1830@Texican1830
1480 Followers
Yes, I'm old enough to have enjoyed the '60s...and 70s, and everything from then until now. My experiences and points of view are likely quite different, so be open minded when you read my stuff, as I do with yours. Current works: Chapters 1 & 2 of Comeuppance are awaiting a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories