All Comments on 'A Most Indecent Proposal'

by Bazzza

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
ExoManiExoManiabout 16 years ago
Enjoyed Your New Story

Thanks for submitting this hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
almost realistic.

Not bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
WELL WRITTEN

Good, well written erotic story-very realistic

ErotonautErotonautabout 16 years ago
Nothing needs forgiving

This was a top-notch tale: highly erotic, well-paced and very realistic. Your narrator's gradual seduction was deftly handled, and I look forward very much to reading more of your submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Good, But...

<br>

This was quite good - but what on earth was going on at the start? The writing, the spelling, the language - it was all absolutely godawful, and then, CLICK, everything was fine. I imagine there'll be many that will give up before the improvement.

<br>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great story

Great story, and not too sound weird but I really liked the last paragraph.

melsdadmelsdadabout 16 years ago
I read all 3 pages and loved every word.

I've just finished reading your great story, and was horrified by the twits who commented in such negative ways.

Where do these deluded fools come from?

Lets face it, they come to this site to read stories which they feel are erotic.

They choose a category and away they go.

After cumming all over their fists, they then try to deny why they were here, by pretending they really only read these stories for their literary content as far as spelling and correct use of English is concerned.

Here's some facts for you liars, it's bloody difficult to write an erotic story, let alone spell it correctly, when you're typing with one hand and wanking with the other, lol.

I loved your story, I was able to see each of the characters and imagine all you described, as if I were in the room with them.

I did all that and wanked at the same time, so as far as I'm concerned, there was absolutely no need for any criticism of your excellent work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Finally, a great one

Let's face it, we are all here to get aroused... and I did.

I loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great stuff!

Must agree with the two previous comments. It was pretty damn good! Don't worry about the morons who have no imagination but have nothing to do but belittle yours, your story was well handled. More please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Thanks

Fantastic, sensual, erotic stoty.....well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I feel sorry for Shane.

Tess was really cold to Shane when they kissed she should realized it was the same passion as his wife. I just wish they would had some alone time together like his wife did with her but now years later she's still a stuck up bitch.

WoodsLord_3540WoodsLord_3540almost 9 years ago

Yes, I've found it best that the wife is the one to first seduce the babysitter. More exciting and much less creepy than for the husband to initiate.

Kidding aside, a very good story.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This was very good

The sex scenes where hit and the entire situation was erotic. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A chapter in ones life relived, memories are so precious. Regards NF in UK

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous