All Comments on 'Quaranteam - North West Ch. 22'

by BreakTheBar

Sort by:
  • 65 Comments
JimDiamondJimDiamondabout 1 month ago

Fuck the asshole comments and who they come from, get on with the fucking story. Remember that the far left and the far right are just two sides of the same ASSHOLE and both produce little but shitty ideas.

NewtScamanderNewtScamanderabout 1 month ago

Thank you for sharing another great chapter with us!!! Can’t wait for more!

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 1 month ago

It seems like I don't agree with the politics of most of the writers who post the best stories, but that's ok. While I would rather politics wasn't mentioned at all, I can understand why it is occasionally. As long as that doesn't seem like the main part of the story (yours don't) then it doesn't matter. I read these stories for the story, and a bit of the sex too.

Keep up the good work. Don't change your style to make anyone else happy.

Thank you.

PS, out of the 12 different authors I've found writing the Quarenteam universe, you are definitely in the top 3. Maybe better

OftenRomanticOftenRomanticabout 1 month ago

BtB, another great chapter!

Like Swazy said in Roadhouse, "Opinions vary!" What's crazy is the anger in disagreeing with opinions: hasn't always been this way. And whether quietly discussing opposing views or aggressively shouting loudly to drown out the other side, I've seldom seen anyone change their mind as a result. Sister Imelda told us you can "share opinions" or "discuss facts", but each of us can only judge what is right for our self. You do you and please keep sharing your story with us.

I enjoy the way you're building the story: action, then romance, then a mystery, wrapped in a slice of life. The road is twisty and unpredictable, which keeps my interest. You earned my 5 stars!

laad4e08laad4e08about 1 month ago

Break, thank you for another chapter! This story line is among my favorites in the Quaranteam Universe. Harrison is such a solid and good MC. I can't wait until Kara and her two friends join his crew and Miriam of course. I would still love to know what really happen to Mary and the kids.

Please keep this up there seems to be plenty of story left here, seemingly endless really.

CurrentParameterCurrentParameterabout 1 month ago

Another solid chapter. keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

> Threat: Every time someone complains about politics in the comments of this chapter, it pushes back the release of the next chapter by an extra week.

LOL! Hear hear, man. Keep up the good work. Hopefully this comment can credit us a week? ;-)

cfp33pfccfp33pfcabout 1 month ago

This was a nice slice of life type chapter, welcome after all the action. Sorry the political comments are getting you down. Haters gonna hate. Thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have been involved in politics for several decades. The binary, Republicans are evil and Democrats are good, or Democrats are evil and Republicans are good, is too simplistic to be laughable.

At least you seem to realize that politics is much more complicated than a binary choice like either of those. Most media has an element of spin, emphasizing certain things and minimizing other things, sometimes even passing on unverified rumors or innuendos that sometimes turn out to be lies.

As far as politicians, some are power hungry, some are greedy, some are narcissists, some are ruled by their emotions, some are puppets, some have no backbone, some are courageous, some are well meaning, some put their constituent needs in front of their own, some try to solve problems, some are pragmatic.

I watch and read the media of the different sides and then try to sift out the truth for myself by comparing what is said or printed and how it is said or printed as the context can give away the spin or tilt of the piece and therefore can reveal some of what is true and what is rumor or innuendo. Unfortunately too many watch one or a few allied sources and then allow themselves to get brainwashed by their chosen media to believe things that are not true. And that is true whether your preferred cable news network is CNN, FOX News, MSNBC, NewsMax, OneAmerica News, PBS, BBC, etc... and the internet can be worse.

Our best course of action is to ignore the party labels and try to get to know the heart, personality, and motivations of the person running for whatever office you vote for, which means it's our responsibility as citizens to comb through the spin and get to know the persons running for office, which is not always an easy thing to do.

The2thdocThe2thdocabout 1 month ago

Great chapter. Enjoy the strength, heart and love these characters show 1 another. Well done. Keep ‘em coming. This is definitely the series of yours I miss most between installments!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

keep them coming love the story

bhojobhojoabout 1 month ago

Yours is one of the best stories in the quaranteam universe and I read them all. Lord of threads winding around here I do hope harri gets up the courage to pop Miriam the question. After all the ladies have reserved her seat from way back when. Who is he to fence sit

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Really enjoying the whole Quarenteam Universe

JohnnygrillsJohnnygrillsabout 1 month ago

Great chapter(s) yet again! Please stop making me wait so long for another 🙏

DominantwhisperDominantwhisperabout 1 month ago

Love your writing, but please don’t punish everyone for the words of a few. That’s not hurting them, it just frustrates those of us that genuinely enjoy your work. Besides, the most effective weapon you have against complaints is to ignore them. They crave attention and you’re giving it to them when you respond. Don’t feed the trolls, as the saying goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Another great chapter and thank you.

mharrisonmharrisonabout 1 month ago

Great stuff as always.

Many thanks for sharing with us all.

Do have to agree with Dominantwhispers comments about the negative posts - will probably just encourage the trouble causes to try it on & get you to bite.... Just delete them :)

rockingtilidroprockingtilidropabout 1 month ago

On point as usual BtB , still my fav author on lit, keep up the great work.

The_Crazy_OneThe_Crazy_Oneabout 1 month ago

Kara might not have a choice here shortly. She is either going to have to choose life or die.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Hey Brake, the story line is getting better and better as you go and it's keeping up with CP's main line so ignore the fools who think politics count more than great content and substance. Please keep Hari's and friends story going and going. Outstanding

sabrinamoanssabrinamoansabout 1 month ago

Thanks. And you balance the politics well. Your hand is very light and non-judgey. Can't wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Loved it!

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

I sure was happy to get my Quaranteam fix. I read all the others too. Plus The Bunker. There just are not enough of you. Are there any I am missing? I don't think so. I look through the new list every day. CP has gotten tricky with Aisling. Only using QT instead of the full name. But I caught it anyway. Your chapters are always good. Glad there is no cliffhanger ending on this chapter. That makes it harder to wait.

NursesNursesabout 1 month ago

I agree with Johnnygrills

BratTamer33BratTamer33about 1 month ago

I always enjoy your stories, this one included. Thanks for all the hard work.

Posting because of the threat. I’m wondering if you just gave power to the political haters to shut down an enjoyable series.

To the mods, can we talk to the devs about a block feature for authors? It would be nice if content creators could block problem users from their work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Still loving this whole series. It feels so real, despite being a fictional situation, but it's a very real world. Most of the Quaranteam stories have moved quickly beyond this stage of the story. I'm glad this one isn't.

MNHammerMNHammerabout 1 month ago

No politics…but…

Consider turning these (not just this series) into audiobooks- with the people at Actors Everywhere.

It’s right up their wheelhouse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Wow!!!!! So many comments, so quickly. Maybe I have been de-sensitized, but I have not noticed BtB trying to sell his personal ('P' word) opinions in any the writings I have found in Lit. Any writer who turns his work into ('P' word) pamphlets should be severely chastised. The only valid way to do that is to not read the writer's work. We are here for escape, not to suffer through a sermon to glorify one persons opinions. (Does that sound a bit preachy? - Sorry.)

FistinsidemeFistinsidemeabout 1 month ago

Great story. I have been enjoying this one as much if not more than the others. The real world apocalypse with sex mixed in is wonderful. And the politics.. people need to get over themselves. Its a story. You write well. I enjoy it greatly. Thank you for sharing these all with us.

nthusiasticnthusiasticabout 1 month ago

I was missing my QT-North West fix so I started the series over again and it was so great to enjoy the series in one satisfying binge. A brand new chapter was the cherry on your delicious story. I do wish authors would vary their story’s taglines; it helps me identify if I’ve skipped a chapter or three. Repeating the same line over and over again is just pointless.

I wonder where Greerson wants to move everyone? Is Mary’s commune going to be some dangerous cult? Thank you so much for sharing your talents with us.

sixlashessixlashesabout 1 month ago

You write your own story. You are doing a great job! People jabbing you with politics are simply confused. I need a break from the news cycle, so I come here. I have great ignoring skills; I have 4 kids. I encourage you to do the same.

Beemer_pilotBeemer_pilotabout 1 month ago

Thank you for another great installment in this series with real people having real problems and all the emotions they bring. And the wonderful sex.

pohmiipohmiiabout 1 month ago

It feels strange to me that Miriam is ok with Harri being exposed to all the unvaccinated people while not being 100% protected

dropshot67dropshot67about 1 month ago

This story keeps on being one of my favorites. Good job.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

"I had been a lot more... forgiving wasn't the word, but I respected the Office and I respected the democratic process. He was the President, and while he was something of a garbage fire when it came to his personal life, he was still duly elected."

Respectfully, this is a subject on which a Canadian should shut the fuck up. This is the first thing I have ever read by Break that made me respect him less as a person.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I would never wish death on an actual human being, but Harrison Black is fictional, so fuck him and his braindead politics.

In my head canon, Harrison get's shot in the head. The end. Screw this story, I hope the Author has to cancel it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Yes, hello? I would like to complain about the pro Trump line. It's gross, and it ruins the story when a character that is portrayed as good has anything to say in defense Donald Trump, who is civilly liable for sexual assault, and a well documented fraud.

I am using my voice to say that you should shelve the story, if my comment is only worth a week, then so be it, but if no one complains, you'll end up just like some of the other disgusting racists that write in this site.

(For real, check out some of forums here, some of these people are really sick, and deserve to be on all the watch lists they are *undoubtedly* on)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

MNHammer It's a strange thing "No politics, but you should look into using Actors Everywhere"

That doesn't seem political, so why would you add the disclaimer?

Oh wait. Because there is politics in much of the super misogynistic smut that that company produces. Ins't that so funny and weird? Every time someone says "no politics", you look a little closer, and theirs politics. Oh, but those don't count, because looking for them is politics, and I already called "no politics", so really you're the bad guy for checking.

alsithalsithabout 1 month ago

Gotta love 4 hate comments by ballsless "anonymous" within a few minutes of each other. Screw him, he has delusions of relevance. Anyway great chapter break. In other news, hmm... I can extort your entire fanbase by threatening to talk politics in the comments? MUAHAHA *rubs hands together in evil machinations* I demand payment in Cups of tea and timtams! (I jest). (I might be serious about the timtams :) ).

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

You just keep on rockin’ it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Thanks for making this such an engaging tale. It keeps

Drawing me in deeper waiting for the next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Huh. I shouldn't be surprised at the postscript about people complaining about politics.

I thought the slight references and the main characters viewsreally worked with the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The dumpster fire in the comments brings the immortal words of Ron Burgendy to mind.

I think you might want to disable anonymous comments. If nothing else it will force me to finally create an account.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Love the series! Please find a way to ignore the political psychos. The rest of us are behind you. Thanks for the great entertainment!

MrObnoxiousMrObnoxiousabout 1 month ago

Hmmm, shoehorn in some of your ignorant political stance in the most awkward and unnecessary way, tgen complain when people don't like it...don't worry about threats to extend the wait for the next chapter, as I won't be continuing. Not so much for disagreeing with you—which I do, completely–but your whinyness on being called out for it is childish.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I don't care about the politics, but I personally prefer it when stories set in a different universe (and quaranteam is DEFINITELY a universe) don't name key figures from celebrity/headlines. So referring to trump as 'the orange goomba' or something; it might also help with the political commentators below (but I doubt it!). Also, interesting to note that the oracle app only matches for sexual compatibility, not domestic compatibility.... Or did you slip on consistency there?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

@Nthusiastic: I'm pretty sure Greerson was offering Harrison the white house and the president's job. It requires a certain sick sense of humour...

WolfbeckettWolfbeckettabout 1 month ago

Glad to see most commentators are sane, except for the one anon who posted 4 times in a row and is clearly the same deranged person.

Keep it up, Break, you QT is my favorite in the entire QT universe... maybe tied with Australia, but Harrison being pragmatic, patriotic, and apolitical all at the same time is why he's my my favorite MC in the QT stories, of all the MCs he's the one I feel like I could be great pals with and I'm really rooting for him and his loved ones.

As for the story itself, what's happening on the rez is pretty grim, I hate to read it. It really sounds like Native Americans are going to be wiped out as a distinct ethnic group by the virus as the survivors end up forced to disperse to the seven winds if this kind of reaction is common on reservations all over the country. Might be the most depressing event in a QT story yet, honestly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I mean I don't even care but about the politics especially when you had a balanced take on it ...but I don't do well with being told what I can and cannot say, so democratic, republican, stupid, wrong side of history, socialism, capitalism. Well you get the point.

drvrkev2drvrkev2about 1 month ago

Don't worry about the politics, just follow CorruptingPower's guidelines from his stories. Remember this is your story craft it the way that it flows for you. I read almost all of the Quarenteam stories and like how they follow the original time and story line but carve out their own little story bubbles. Geography and mission will make the stories different but similar. Keep up the good writing.

AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Wow. Who has a thin skin… you apparently Break. Wtf? Grow up and ignore trolls like the rest of us…or don’t, who gives a f**k

ProgamermoveProgamermove29 days ago

Damn you Americans and your politics lmao

If you are thinking of bringing an Australian politician into your universe, I highly recommend Clive Palmer. Guy is a billionaire nut job who latest project is building the Titanic 2!!!!!

But yeah, still enjoying the story as the world slowly grinds down into shit

bruinyarg7bruinyarg729 days ago

Great characters, great story! As much as I'm looking forward to the next chapter, gotta luv the threat :-) Write on, Cheers!

WargamerWargamer28 days ago

As usual, a very good chapter well worth the 5/5 l’ve given it.

AZslyderAZslyder24 days ago

5* keep writing, try to ignore the blatant trolls who only thrive if they get a rise from you

Saro13Saro1322 days ago

It’s interesting that you used the real-life politicians rather than the usual fallback of fictional politicians. Gutsy move, I hope people don’t get too pressed about it.

Excellent work, looking forward to more story development! I really hope the rez can be spared the worst.

lastman416lastman41615 days ago

Since when are Harrison and Greerson text emoji joke buddies? Seems a little incongruous.

Otherwise a great chapter!

Brandon11Brandon1113 days ago
Quaranteam

I love this story. I love the fighting and gun play and I would like to see the sheriff with a huge harem.

LevindlLevindl10 days ago

First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time and effort into sharing with us such a brilliant off shoe from the original story! You did not have to do this, and yet you have obviously put so much time and effort into doing it!

Something that I did notice when you mentioned the death of the president, vice president, and then the President of Pelosi, is that you have been very carefully following the timeline, not only in facts of what happened from the original story, but also even in the continuity of the time of year it is in what is going on between this and the original story. I can’t imagine how hard that is to juggle following your timeline with the other. I know that I personally would absolutely trip over my own feet. Just trying to figure out the process of what you are doing with such amazing success!

Again, thank you for sharing with us your wonderful talents, imagination, and patience with fools who decides to give feedback on politics as opposed to the story.

Sincerely,

Daniel

mfbridgesmfbridges8 days ago

All caught up, I'll keep checking back for latest updates.

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Amazing story. Reading this has my creative juices flowing again!

maddoggonzomaddoggonzo4 days ago

You are doing great, keep the politics in it adds context, even I don't think I agree with you view on I'll call him That Man, it all helps to keep it relevant and focused.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Exceedingly good. Rock on Tommy !!

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

The classic "shut up about politics, I don't want to hear how you disagree with me" line is not a good look on you. You write good stories, there is no need to bring politics into them, and even less need to be antagonistic to your audience about their potential reception of it. The political angle adds nothing to the story, and your preemptive growling over disagreement about it is immature and entitled.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Please continue!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBreakTheBar@BreakTheBar
LATEST UPDATE: Oct 2023 Bonus News: I am nominated in FOUR categories for the 2022 Literotica awards. Please go check out the votes in the Forums! -- Vote for Cattie from AMA: The Boyfriend for Sexiest Female Character - https://forum.literotica.com/threads/the-2022-literoti...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES