All Comments on 'The Sixth School Ch. 056'

by BlaQQuill

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

human beings are like ogres

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Curiosity saved the cat! True, he was saved not by his own curiosity, but by that of his intended prey, but that's just a detail.

He was very lucky that his teacher did not take him seriously enough to consider his attempt to get the core an attack. If she had, she would've killed him quite a lot, both to end the attack and to punish the perceived betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

So good. I like the story but it is really coming up at a slow pace. Since Greg killed Roka's uncle so many details were uncovered but, the slow progress of the story is really disturbing. At chapter 56 and Greg is not even become a level 1. I just need an assurance from you that this magnificent story won't go unfinished like so many others I read in this site.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Very very good story so far, I would say my only problem with it is that the writer is too explanatory on needless things, he/she wants to explain every last detail, which takes up space, and isn't really needed.

EasyReader44EasyReader4429 days ago

Beastcore powerlevelling.. ,,,!! Awesome

Pincher73Pincher7329 days ago

I don’t mind details and I love the story so far.

BratTamer33BratTamer3329 days ago

Gah - want MORE

As I’ve said before, I now look forward to Wednesdays. I’m also still not sure if I should thank you that.

Excellent read as always

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Excellent chapter as always. I wonder if his body lacking a mana core like a regular mage would in that world is why he is drawn to the beast cores. I wonder if his body will assimilate it or if his body will draw upon whatever magic or soul energy is left to strengthen himself. Can’t wait for the next chapter. Super excited! Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Great story , even without the sex it would be a good book . I can't wait for next chapter I hope the beast-core makes Roka stronger . And his progress in power and magic needs to move faster . Like others have commented, this many chapters and he's still only level one . Please focus on that aspect of the story . That and Roka helping his teacher heal her mana pathways . Together the two of them could get revenge on those who betrayed her . Just pick up the pace there please ty .

Jimdog32526Jimdog3252628 days ago

gee, thanks for the cliff hangar...lol. cant wait for the next one.

lanncerlanncer28 days ago

Excellent lore. Bring it on

AlluredAllured27 days ago

Its going to br awesome!!!

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Love your stories. The magic is always interesting and unique. Just out of curiosity could the healer puppet someone into murder

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Great book. While The chapters are short you keep the comming and I look forward to seeing the next one

offtoneverneverlandofftoneverneverland27 days ago

very few stories carry me away to a point where I don't feel like I'm reading anymore but moving within it (if that makes sense) this is becoming one of the few. I have no doubt if I came across this as a finished book I would binge and devour it; you are an excellent story weaver

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Roka is not yet level one. He hasn't actually started learning magic; he is still preparing to get tough and strong enough to begin being an apprentice in that art.

Jimdog32526Jimdog3252626 days ago

by the time we determine what the supreme being wanted with Greg/Roka we will be on chapter 867.

pk2curiouspk2curious26 days ago

Again I am engrossed in the detailed explanations you give for every step of the way . GR8 chapter .

NoslengNosleng25 days ago

I'm curious if the pace the plot is moving will increase our if this is going to be a very long story. I'm enjoying the story very much and I'm going you keep going until the conclusion. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymous25 days ago

I can't speak for others, but I'm relieved that I finally caught up. I haven't been able to put this down for the last couple of days. Hopefully, I can now get a full night's sleep. Thank you sharing your skills and the world you created with us. This is going to become a legend on this site in years to come with the way it's progressing. The number of comments already attests to that. Keep up the great work!

TM

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

Jimdog32526 has a point.

Jimdog32526Jimdog3252624 days ago

dont get me wrong, this is one of my absolute favorite stories on the site for sure. Im just leery after being burned by large number great unfinished works found on the site. if you have the commitment to see it through and continue posting it here, by all means please continue. I just feel at some point were going to have to have a , 10 years later........ transition.

parenthesisparenthesis20 days ago

Enjoying this tremendously, thank you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBlaQQuill@BlaQQuill
663 Followers
Updates to stories will be one chapter, once a week on Wednesdays. If you like what I do, please support me on patreon. Chapters will be published there as soon as I am done writing and editing, not just once a week. patreon.com/BlaQQuill

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES