All Comments on 'A Billionaire's Life Ch. 07'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 71 Comments
DaveDeSadeDaveDeSadeabout 16 years ago
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can't leave it at this point! What about the babies?!? What about Ashlyn and Taylor? When does Cassandra get hers? Come on, he's only 30. There's lots more to write about.

formiscuseformiscuseabout 16 years ago
Another great story arc

The care put into crafting these characters and stories is exemplary. Bravo.

doubledownrobdoubledownrobabout 16 years ago
excellence

there can be nothing else said about this series but this: superb, simply superb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent, First Rate

SOMEDAY: JOHN BILLIONAIRE III

Hopefully in the very, very near future

RedJohnnyRedJohnnyabout 16 years ago
Outstanding

Great stories, great writing, great character development. The note on the fifth star says it all - "One of the best."

Anitablake10Anitablake10about 16 years ago
SOON!!!!

Soon better be next week please i can't go without my fix and you've left too many loose ends remember cassandra said maybe kate boyfriend hasn't been to there party's will jack get rebecca and mia pregnant PLEASE MORE :·)))))))))))))))))))

putkosputkosabout 16 years ago
SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

I hope next chapter John's and girls life start soon, because this so great series. I want to know when Cassandra is going to be pregnant and maybe Natalie joins the group????

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Top of the range

It doesn't get any better than this. As always, blue dragon, you tell a hot story, which has fabulous sex, and while not necessarily believable is great reading. Looking forward to episode 3 soon, I hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Don't end it

This is the type of novel i love please don't let it end.

hawkman192hawkman192about 16 years ago
the best

by far on of the best story/novels that was ever written.

im taking the someday as a promise

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
the best!

This was the absolute best! You are a very accomplished writer. I hope that someday comes sooner, rather than later!

MyachislavMyachislavabout 16 years ago
As always

as always =) it was nothing short of what i expect from you. I thank you kindly for another excellent way to wile away the day =P -Myachislav

me71me71about 16 years ago
Three's a crowd!

Would have loved to give you 100% but just couldn't. I didn't like Ashlyn to start with and still don't at the end of this fine story. She just didn't have that likeable factor that the other girls had. Kate also didn't grab my attention that much but at least she didn't get to stick around. I felt the main relationships with Taylor and Cassandra should have been the only ones that endured. Still a great read though.

jccj79jccj79about 16 years ago
Loved it

MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE. I loved this storyline and was quite upset when it ended. I really hope you write John Billionaire III and on and on and on and on really soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another tour de force

Another incredible story from my favorite Literotica author. While the situations are possible due to the money, the story lines fantastic due to all the beautiful people, the interplay between the characters still rings true. The human dynamics shine. The polyamorous aspect hit on all cylinders. Just incredible.

Pairadox

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ohh so damn hot

love the storyline and the writing so dont want it to end please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
ohh so damn hot

love the storyline and the writing so dont want it to end please keep it going

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
excellent

you bring an element to your stories that few manage. I love all you've written, and you are easily the top writer here at Literotica in my opinion (and there are some damn good writers here, so thats saying something).

Please, keep the stories coming!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Great

Twas a great storyline kept me glued to the pc

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Excellent

#3 can't come soon enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
awsome

do write part 3....do include jeff n kaitlyn marriage along...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
can't wait for the third installment

can't wait for the third installment

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Another Hit!

WOW! you just keep cranking out the good ones, don't ya?! Please keep it up! Ever though of going pro? Your stories are way better than 99.9% of the mainstream stuff out there, to say nothing of the erotica market!

satyriasis101satyriasis101about 16 years ago
The BEST

aw.cant wait for the 3rd installment.thinking about compiling this stories into a book.what do you think?or making a movie out of this.it will be a blockbuster.^_^V

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Absolutely Great!

Once again you have out done yourself! You are an amazing writer! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
loved it!!! simply amazing!!!!

all three series were amazing... hoping for more....

I love Cassandra :D

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really good

i really liked it.

you could do a 3rd on John,

but u could also do one on Kate's love life with her bf,

or even show some fillers on Kaitlyn and Jeff.

but w/e's coming out,

i'm really looking forward to it.

Good Job

btw, i also really like Cassandra

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
simply the best writer in this forum

totally hot. we want more please please please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
YOU ARE A GOD!

This story my friend is so hot its volcanic. I can honestly say that out of all of the writers on Literotica you are the most talented. I'd love to tell u to publish your work in books but then I wouldn't be able to read your incredible stories online anymore, id have to go to a bookstore! Anyhow, I just wanted to say that you truly are a Literotica God and you should be damned proud of it. Tens of thousands of children will be conceived due to the sheer eroticism of this story alone. KEEP UP THE SUPERB WORK!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
The BEST Author on Literotica

Looking forward to JOHN BILLIONAIRE III !!!

wildbanker55449wildbanker55449almost 16 years ago
Thanks for the new stories

WOW! Your stories are phenominal. You really have a way of putting the reader both in the room and in your head. I started with "Joe Millionaire" and was enthralled with every page. Each story after that kept getting even better. The way you interweave raw eroticism with romance really make the reader want more. Please keep writing. You have a gift of delivering pure erotic enjoyment to all the readers. You're the best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Great!

Great story! Your sex scenes are a bit superhuman at times, but the plot is great and the characters are very likable. Well done, sir.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Your depth is great!

Thank you for another hot story. Beyond that I like the way you develop the character's, weak and strong and shed light on the billionaire's life. I would of course happily read another billionaire story. At the same time with your skill in depicting the emotional landscape, I would enjoy something more everyday, in setting and maybe even in stamina. You have so much to share.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
A. Tops. Best story I have ever read. Number one.

No, really. The best story I have ever read. I do hope JB III comes out very soon. Continue writing, you're damn talented and damn good at it. I've read A Different Kind of Family, and John Billonaire, and your skills in writing are outstanding. Hopefully you get around to John Billionaire III.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Pretty good

Good charecture development. The pro-life bit in the middle was a bit off putting though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Write more

Just do more articles on John, Jeff, Taylor, Cass, Kaitlyn, on every one. Your stories are really very much entertaining.

nerddknerddkover 15 years ago
Great story

Extremely good and exciting story, mate, can't wait for you to publish the next stories with these characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
A really great story!

You are truly the best in this genre. All of your writings here are truly awesome. You have builded very interesting and truly lovable characters. After reading this series and The Book of David, I think that you have a knack for creating superb characters.

Furthermore, the erotic parts are hot as hell but personally its the way the stories are laid out that really make your work brilliantly shine and stand out.

Please keep on writing, I can't wait for your next piece of this series

clark3001clark3001almost 15 years ago
Hail the Blue Dragon !

Incredible, absolutely incredible......except for Ashlyn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Deserved a booker prize

This series deserve a booker prize or Noble lit award :)

KrazehivehKrazehivehalmost 15 years ago
AWESOME

PLEASE MAKE A 3rd ONE PLEASE ITS SOO GOOD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
Great!!!

I really love these stories. You truly are an artist!!! I HOPE you make a third. I'll be waiting on it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Fantastic

Simply Magnificent,One of the best I've ever Read,looking forward to the next installment!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
THANK YOU!

I'm a recent fan of Group Sex stories. I became a fan BECAUSE of YOUR STORIES. THANK YOU FOR WRITING THEM!!!

In my mind, John Billionaire II ranks up there with The Book of David. I don't know how to write stories. But I do know that I like both.

John Billionaire II and The Book of David are the two best Group Sex stories in Literotica. They're neck and neck in my mind. The prose is reader-friendly, the characters are engaging and the plots are riveting in their 'real-ness'. The major reason why I didn't read Group Sex stories (before John Billionaire and The Book of David) was because their plots were not 'credible' or 'logical'. Your stories do NOT have that fault.

Again, thank you for changing my mind about Group Sex stories. Keep it up!

On a different note, I am one of many who are hoping that you will write John Billionaire III. There are so many questions still to be answered. What will happen to the Ashlyn-Taylor-John triangle? What will happen to the Nicole and Natalie angle (i.e. Taylor, John and Nicole (plus Natalie?) haven't had a scene yet)? When or will Cassandra ask for a child and what happens then?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Outstanding!

This is a great series!

Well done!

I hope you continue it. There are a lot of angles still to be explored. When is Cassandra going to get pregnant? What's going to happen with the dynamic between John, the 2 supermodels and Cassandra when this happens?

What about John's wife and Ashlyn? Is either of them going to follow the path taken by John's mother?

Are you going to write the next series from the perspective of a female journalist who is assigned to cover the 'John Billionaire-gets-two-supermodels-pregnant' story? Of course, she finds out that it's not 2, but possibly 3 women?!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago

my god, fucking awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
SECOND THAT MOTION!

Your story is fucking awesome!!!

Keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Not Good..

Loved the Series... Absolutely loved it.. Not a fan of Group Sex stories, but you had weaved a great story here.. voted 5 for all in the series, but only voted a 2 for this one..

What the hell happened in the end.. I mean the story was goin fine towards a happy ending fantasy and suddenly we have entry of Ashlyn as a Mommy???

I understand that the sexual tension was there and the should have screwed like energizer bunnies, but getting a gold digger pregnant and moreover we have a emotional setback with Taylor having a misscarriage...

If cassandra was pregnant then i would have understood but ashlyn?? It was from this point that the story started spiralling downweards for me..

I seriously was rooting for Cassandra to get pregnant.. Taylor and Cassandra Pregnant together and they all happily fucked towards the sunset would have been ideal.. But Ashlyn?? mistaking lust for love i guess.. She sticks out like a big fucking Bone in an otherwise perfect story..

Just my 2 cents...

a fan

Gary Andrews (garyandrewsbodyguard@yahoo.com)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
I am still waiting!

I am still waiting 4 part 3. R u gonna keep me waiting 4eva? Oh cme on! Plz plz plz tell me whn part 3 is cming?

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthoralmost 14 years agoAuthor
Tom Billionaire is already posted.

To the above commenter, and anyone else looking for the sequel to "A Billionaire's Life", it has posted on Literotica under the title "Tom Billionaire".

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSover 13 years ago
Wicked hot

Absofuckinglutely loved John the Billionaire and Billionaires life so great. The characters feel so real and we get to know them. Heck I feel I should know Taylor's favorite color somehow lol. Your a very talented writer I really enjoy all your series. Maybe if you choose to you could do a small 2 part story following Rebbeca and Mia? John and family could be a part maybe. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amazing

You simply outdo yourself on every story in this series. Please please please keep John Billionaire running for a long long time (Or even spin offs)

Liquor69Liquor69about 13 years ago
Exceptional ....simply exceptional

You've woven your characters so well. Each page brings more life to them and, while hot, they appear to live on these pages. It is hard to realize they are fictional. Well done and Thank You.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Well Done!

I find your voyage into fantasy to be to real, your portrayal of a central figure who just happens to have a good conscious nets you big popularity. The sex is good but for me the real thrill is the indept descriptions of the lives and decisions of your characters. The decisions they make and the direction they go even when it is difficult. Please continue...

BfreetorunBfreetorunalmost 13 years ago
A really good read with the hottest scenarios...

I like Natalie now, she is a trooper and a worthy wife. (My wife is not that understanding, neither is she bi, LOL.) I am looking forward to your Billionaire III. I would really like for John to have a brief interlude with Nicole where she decides she made the right decision and forgives him for screwing her sister.

I am still disappointed that Ashlyn did not file charges against Marty. So many abused women fail to file charges and the men go along beating on women all their lives or the woman kills them and has to go to prison for many years. Really enjoy your work, I still have more to read.

nocoldnocoldover 12 years ago
No words...

I honestly don't think I've read a better story ANYWHERE. This erotic story rivals the best novels I've read in my life. The conflicts and turns had me nearly at tears, some points I actually felt emotional pain and only kept reading because I had faith you would make it all better. And you most certainly did. Truly amazing. Same with The Book of David, the leading women are simply inspirational. The way the main character's wives handle their relationship is absolutely incredible. These stories embody love, not just lust. Very well done, please keep writing!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Brilliant story. I Love how you twist and turn the plot of the story and also all the thrills in it. Best story I have read on literotica.

ABQDUDEABQDUDEover 12 years ago
DITTOS

DEFINATELY ONE OF THE BEST, READ ALL THREE OF THE SERIES, WOULD LOVE TO HEAR MORE OF JEFF HOW HIS DRAFING CARRIER HAS MADE HIM RICHER. ALSO LOVE KATELIN. SHE SOUNDS LIKE SHE COULD BE A STORY IN HERSELF.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Sucks

You should have women characters who are more believable. At least 1 woman who didn't want to fuck him the minute she saw him. Be it assistants , models, maids.Models don't go about crying " I want to be your mistress ,that's all I'm good for". And girls (Brittany) shouldn't have recovered and ready to jump his bones the next day after she was raped

StoryStalkerStoryStalkerover 11 years ago
BEST Story on Literotica

You have taken me on a journey, sir. I am afraid that you have set the bar so high that I will not be able to enjoy other stories anymore. Your characters are complex. The storylines are so exquisitely planned out that you don't even care that it takes hours and hours to get through it all. Those were some of the most rewarding hours I have ever spent. Ever. Doing ANYTHING. You are, quite frankly, in a class of your own. Thank You for your brilliant work!

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Sorry

I keep wanting to get on to the next story in the set and keep forgetting to rate and comment. Very well written, story has facets that stretch the believability but, hey, it's fiction. The very fact that it's over the top makes it exciting. Great work. Now on to the next one !! Hi Yo Dragon, up up and away

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
......

Im just flabergasted....what an awesome and intoxicating story!!

If I had the money I would order this story to be put on screen...

Holy shit Im looking forward to part 3

Greetz bullet

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
JOHN BILLIONAIRE III

where is John Billionaire III??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Pls

Pls write a next Serie of John ,and Taylor . You done a very good work and i enjoy your work to the last Words. And I hope really really that you write a next Serie of them .

MFG Black

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Lindsay

What happened to Lindsay? There was absolutely no mention of her in the second part

realusmctazmanrealusmctazmanover 5 years ago
Awesome!

I can hardly wait for John Billionaire III! This has been an excellent ride. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
John Billionaire III pls

Great series, can't wait for John Billionaire III!

bluedragonauthorbluedragonauthorover 3 years agoAuthor

For everyone who keeps asking, Billionaire 3 is titled: Tom Billionaire. It posted years ago.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great characters, great story, great sex scenes. By far the best one in this section. Amazing!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Absolutely sucking fucking wonderful. The lucky fucker, absolutely wallowing in cunt and cunt juice. Cunt crazed fucker, Lancashire, UK.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
7861 Followers
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES