All Comments on 'hair we go again'

by melimelissa

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
HottieOlwenHottieOlwen18 days ago

Méli's favourite position with Daddy?

On her knees with her arse in the air

Daddy's balls deep in Méli's wet pussy

And he's tugging her dark silky hair.

PoeticwolfPoeticwolf17 days ago

Another well written piece. Full of visually stimulating verses for us to fuel our longing for her

HumpDayHoratioHumpDayHoratio17 days ago

A nice ode to the older sirs who love to grab the “reins” of a tousled mane! Especially if she’s a wee bit younger! Good work my dear!

DampKittenDampKitten17 days ago

So hot, girl. There's really nothing like getting your head jerked back while your butt is getting drilled from behind. Love it in front of the mirror especially.

Tail_GunnerTail_Gunner11 days ago

Cazzo ... Diavolo, come quick! ... Guardare at her ass! ... Up in the air!!

Diavolo ... Oh, shit! ... It needs a good spanking!

Cazzo ... Her pussy, I can see her pussy ... It needs a good fucking!

Diavolo ... Patience, my amico ... we need to 'mess about' with her first!

( to the fimmina ) ... spread your legs. ( she does )

Cazzo ... Dio mio! ... You have a hand full of her micio !

Diavolo ... A wet micio, Cazzo ... We have to lick it!

Cazzo ... You lick it! ... I just want to fuck it !

.

Thanks for your comment ( verses ! ) re: my story Amoral Rogue That I Am !

take care, stay safe Levi Coldwater ( AKA Diavolia

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermelimelissa@melimelissa
Listening to the grass grow and to the squirrel's heartbeat, I aim to be gentle, obedient, sweet, caring, kind and pleasing, but I can be silly and cheeky (spank me sensible). Please be interesting, different and charming. Stretch my mind. When engaging with others. this ...