All Comments on 'Harem House - Selene Pt. 25'

by SirAeghann

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
KeeperonKeeperonabout 1 month ago

That is an amazing chapter. I’m so disappointed it ended. The dialogue between everyone and the individual characters being maintained was terrific. Thanks so much. I hope his 24:7 domination comes through in the next chapters and starts owning there bodies as well as their minds. Maybe a wrist tattoo and Lynn notices the ownership mark of the harem first. I thought Deb was going to tell him the relationship with Lynn parents is more than friends.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Keeperon, thank you! I'm quite fond of this chapter myself. I'm sorry it had to end but the good news is there'll be more! As for the rest... well, we'll see what happens!

StolennightStolennightabout 1 month ago

Thank you SirAeghann for another wonderful chapter!

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Stolennight, you're welcome!

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

SirAeghann, i loved how you managed the whole ‘crisis’ with Lynn, even if she was incapable of understanding the dynamics of Arthur and his harem. Really impressed with Arthur’s approach to Lynn, leaving no wriggle room for her to manoeuvre her way into his life again.

It was also superb how Rani and Kelly worked with Kat to help her clear her mind of her issue with Katelyn, proving yet again the amazing internal dynamics of the harem and how they have each others backs, at all times.

And thanks for the tease you left us with regarding Rachel.

Honey96666Honey96666about 1 month ago

Dude i was checking your profile everyday coz you said you would upload in the first week of April. I haven't read any of the story right now bcoz i can't stop myself to tell you that please upload 2 stories in a month if you can. Now I'll read and then get back to you.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Flamethrow, awesome! Yeah, Arthur is definitely on the defense against Lynn and doesn't want her anywhere near anyone he cares about. We'll see more of that, and why, in future chapters! Rani is definitely the MVP of this chapter I think. She definitely came out of her shell and I love her dynamics with the other harem members. And yes, Rachel, Yvonne, and plenty of fun character foreshadowing in this chapter. I'm glad you enjoyed it!

Honey96666, yeah, it took a few days for the upload to go through with Lit's review process, but it posted! I hope you enjoyed it! Drop me a comment when you finish it and let me know if it was worth the wait! As for the posting schedule, I'd post more if I could, but writing is unfortunately a side gig, so I can only write so much in a week to keep up with the patreon and the literotica releases! I'm glad you enjoy the work though, I take your wanting more as the best compliment.

Branding, thanks! I'm glad you enjoyed it!

DDRaptorDDRaptorabout 1 month ago

superbly done, as always. This is one of the best ongoing projects on this site and this chapter was no exception

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

DDRaptor, you're my new favorite.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The dialogue between Lynn and Kelly is as good a piece of characterisation, for both of them, as you'll ever see anywhere. Kelly's sheer strength coming through when she's standing up for Arthur and the harem had me rapt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Sir another amazing chapter wish I could get one each day:D love your stuff thanks from a big fan

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Anonymous, thanks! I focused on the dialogues quite a bit in this chapter, and yeah, Kelly is definitely protective! Kelly versus Lynn is a fun dynamic to write.

Anonymous, I wish I could write one each day. Lol. Maybe one day. And you're welcome! Thank you for the love!

xzg_ltrtcxzg_ltrtcabout 1 month ago

Another amazing chapter. Always worth waiting for. Can't wait to read Lynn submitting to him - in 2027 or so ;)

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

xzg_ltrtc, Thank you! I know Lynn's in the next chapter at least. We'll see what happens after that.

Saro13Saro13about 1 month ago

I really thought that Lynn might be turning over a new leaf after getting humbled at her previous college, but her trying to be a manipulative queen bee again is not promising.

I’m also interested in Skylar, I like to imagine her as very tomboyish. She doesn’t seem very into dudes, which possibly opens narrative space for more girl stuff.

And Rachel accidentally becoming a voyeur was a hilarious twist.

Excellent work!

davenjesdavenjesabout 1 month ago

Loving it as always. Can't wait to see what Lynn is up to!

Arx563Arx563about 1 month ago

Great chapter as always! I didn't know Kelly going to choose violence that day but I'm glad she did. Happy for Rani for finally joining properly. The basement is a separet thing you say? I sense a play room coming up.

you left me with so many question.

Will Mindy play with other girls? Will Rani and Kat become "close friends"? Will the sisters gonig to play with eachother? Will Rani build a Death Star?

So many questions...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

The only bad part of the chapter was the lack of a next button 👍😁

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Goddamn it this is so effing good. Love the emerging dynamics between... well, basically everybody. Pitch perfect characterization across the board, good drama, character arcs, dialog. Damn fine harem lit, this. Gratz, thank you, never stop.

FlamethrowFlamethrowabout 1 month ago

Lynn is a despicable, manipulative, controlling, unrepentant bitch. The first time she talks to the girls, she is trying desperately to separate Arthur and ingratiate herself with the harem, even though she has no idea of the way it is working. She repeats “us girls” but Kelly is in total control.

I am reading this again to enjoy the nuances of the conversation and the power shifting balance.

ElectricBadgerElectricBadgerabout 1 month ago

Great chapter! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️!

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Saro13, redemption for Lynn isn't totally off the table, but she hasn't shown any signs of genuine remorse yet. Skylar is going to make some more appearances for sure. I'm glad she came across as intended. And oh, poor sweet innocent Rachel, lol.

~

DavenJes, glad you enjoyed it! We'll definitely see more of Lynn and her plans soon.

~

Arx563, Kelly chooses violence to protect those she cares about. Hopefully some of your questions will be answered in future chapters. One I can answer right now: Rani will build a death star.

~

Anonymous, more is coming!

~

Anonymous, thank you so much! I put a lot of work into this chapter and I'm glad to see it paid off. I don't intend to stop anytime soon. I'm just getting started.

~

Flamethrow, right? The Lynn dialogues were so much fun to write. I'm glad you enjoy them!

~

ElectricBadger, thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

I have really enjoyed your series. This has been a fantastic read. I really enjoy the push and pull you have set up between the characters. Rani is an incredible character for moving the story forward. Your foil of kelly and lynn was awesome, great work. I am embarrased at how often I checked the site for an update. Thank you again foe your hard work, it is enjoyed!

FloLectroFloLectroabout 1 month ago

I loved every letter of it. I loved the drama around Lynn, the learning process that comes with all the dynamics going on, the sex...

But again, now I have to wait for 4 weeks for just the next hour of reading my favorite story series

SathurnFoxSathurnFoxabout 1 month ago

Seems Kelly did her due diligence, now what does Kelly know.

Looking forward to Lynn realizing they are not fucking with her and are infact in a harem. Did Lynn get an invite to the brunch?

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you so much! Rani is great, and I'm glad you enjoyed Lynn versus Kelly. They're fun to write. I hope you continue to enjoy the series!

~

FloLectro, I'm glad you loved it! Hopefully it won't seem like a long wait for the next installment.

~

SathurnFox, Kelly does her homework, yeah. I'm looking forward to the Lynn/harem interactions in the future. And yes! She did get invited to the brunch.

~

BattlechickenQ, I intend to!

Heretic_666Heretic_666about 1 month ago

Honestly, it's another level. I'm enjoying the serie a lot. It's getting hot and the story is evolving. Sex is steamy from the start but the story is getting better and better. If you ever publish it as a book, I will buy it. Really amazing work and maybe the best serie on literotica right Now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Absolutely love this series!! So glad to see new installments of it! I know it doesn't exactly fit with Arthur's character, but there is a darker part of me that hopes he gets a little revenge on Lynn. I know it's unlikely, but hey, I'll keep reading and loving this series no matter what direction it goes in!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Calling the group a sextuple. Love the double-entente

K2024K2024about 1 month ago

This is the best story / series I have read on this site. Please continue

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Heretic_666, thank you! I am actually working on a novelized version of the story that I hope to publish later this year. I'll keep you updated.

~

Anonymous, I can't say that Arthur won't lose his temper and cross a line with Lynn, but it might be a while. She would have to do something truly terrible to push him.

~

Anonymous, right? It just worked out that way. I realized that six people are a sextuple and I was like, well, that's perfect. Using it. Lol.

~

K2024, thank you! I will! I'm working on chapter 26 right now.

Honey96666Honey96666about 1 month ago

Hi. I just finished the story and i loved it. How Kelly took a stand for Arthur against Lynn and how all girls threw shade at Lynn for trying to manipulating them by saying Us girls should get upper rooms and Arthur should stay in the basement or else he will perve on us girls. I loved how all of them took a stand for Arthur. Loved Rani in this chapter and now she's officially in the harem dating Arthur. Yvonne and Selene got some Unresolved issues after Yvonne accusing Selene of ehoring Arthur bcoz he doesn't love her. I think Arthur should do something big as a romantic gesture to tell all theater club members especially Yvonne that he loves Selene very much. And last, please don't do anything between Selene and Kat and just let them be sisters only. But YOU are the author and this is your hardwork bit it's just a request and suggestion to avoid incest between sisters.

Great work and please upload at the end of this month if you can.

SirAeghannSirAeghannabout 1 month agoAuthor

Honey96666, Yes, we love Kelly versus Lynn, and Lynn failing her shot to get the girls on her side. Yvonne and Selene are definitely far from finished, we'll see more of her soon. Re: the incest, I wouldn't worry too much about it. I'm not a personal fan of it, and Kat's not into girls, much less Selene. As for the upload schedule, if everything goes according to plan I'll upload the next work in progress section to the Patreon this weekend, and the final version of chapter 26 to Lit on May 11th so it should be available a few days after that.

SathurnFoxSathurnFox29 days ago

I am so glad, you don't feel the need to add every kink (incest) to your story.

SirAeghannSirAeghann29 days agoAuthor

SathurnFox, Thanks. Part of it is my hope to show Arthur sticking to the boundaries they gave him. And showing that limits aren't something that needs to change for a character to grow. Limits are healthy. That's not to say that certain kinks will never make an appearance if one of the characters isn't into them, but other characters can explore that space if they don't want to.

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

I love the euphemism of Rachel "wrestling with her own demons" == "voyeuristically jilling off while crouching on a toilet".

Kelly is the f***ing bomb, awesome how she manages the harem and shoots down Lynn.

In my headcanon epilogue, she marries Arthur, they keep Selene as slave and host poly social events at the mansion, no shortage of partners. Various kids ensue.

Rani becomes dominant center of her own 6-cule (3 m, 3 f) nearby and convinces Arthur to tolerate side guys (but still not share scenes with them).

Kat moves to a throuple with Kate but comes back to visit regularly.

Mindy remains in the harem but spends half the year doing trans-Pacific business travel (and is also secretly the world-renowned mecha-shibari performance artist Gundream).

SirAeghannSirAeghann26 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, Rachel is an interesting individual. For sure. Kelly is the bomb. As for the epilogue, that's quite an ending! The good news is, the end of the series is a long way away. I intend to write this story for as long as there's story to tell, and with these characters there's always more story to tell!

ClearmuseClearmuse24 days ago

Really enjoyed binging up to this point! The deep character focus is great, obviously ton of it is hot. Plenty of reality making it feel solid while still being a great fantasy.

ClearmuseClearmuse24 days ago

Also everyone is great, but glad to see some strong Rani scenes. Probably my favorite character, and I appreciate this teasing of how she may have a lot of casual sex, but still clearly wants more relationships. Sexual but also just some friends. She impresses as strong and capable but I enjoy you showing her vulnerabilities here.

SirAeghannSirAeghann24 days agoAuthor

Clearmuse, glad you enjoyed the binge and I'm glad you enjoy Rani! She's a lot of fun to write and definitely one of the more complex characters in the work.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

I would have loved it if Arthur told his mother the truth about Lynn's parents: "If your 'ride or die' is anything like her worthless pile of shit of a daughter, you have bad taste in friends. Lynn is a horrible human, and must have been raised by horrible humans."

Lynn needs to stay irredeemable and repulsive, and be humiliated consistently by the fact that Arthur won't budge. There should never be any sympathy for her, from Arthur, or the girls.

SirAeghannSirAeghann23 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, alas bad parents don't need to be horrible humans to be bad parents. Unfortunately for Lynn they certainly haven't helped her become a better person, though. I reveal more of her plans and personality in the next chapter I'm currently working on, but I don't see Arthur or the harem showing her any sympathy anytime soon.

AnonymousAnonymous22 days ago

Howdy hey I just wanted to share my utter and upmost tha KS for this story it is so amazing and hot! I couldn't put it down at all! Please keep writing! I hope we get so see so much more of the girls I honestly love every si gle one of them I'm not sure which is my favorite as they all are unique but I hope you continue this as much as you can. awesome story! Thanks!

SirAeghannSirAeghann22 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, You're welcome! Thank you for the kind words. I love all of these characters and I'm glad you appreciate them. I will definitely keep writing. More to come soon!

FlamethrowFlamethrow22 days ago

An additional thought about Lynn. I hope she does not join the harem in any role at all, for two reasons. First is that she has not shown she is worthy of being with the other girls or with Arthur, and second is that I suspect that any treatment of her would come close to Arthur exacting revenge on her for her behaviour, not a healthy aspect for a relationship.

She would be dangerous to the stability and balance of the harem.

SirAeghannSirAeghann22 days agoAuthor

Flamethrow, I don't see the girls welcoming her on board without major story arcs taking place. Lynn would have to go through quite the transformation for that to happen. It's not impossible, but she's definitely in solid villain territory. She's a danger to Arthur and the girls from the outside, much like Yvonne.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Lynn definitely needs to get punished at some point. She doesn't have to join the harem, but eventually she needs to learn at least some genuine humility/humiliation. It is absolutely vital for her development as a character. If we never see Arthur spank her naked butt, I for one am going to riot!

Thanks for the great story! :)

SirAeghannSirAeghann17 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, Lynn is definitely the character most in need of a hard spanking and humility/humiliation. It's not impossible, but it likely won't happen soon outside of a character's imagination. We'll have to see. I'm glad you love the story, though! Thank you for the kind words!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Kudos for the solid characterization in this story.

All of the mains, and most of the sides, have distinct personalities and voices.

Far too many LE series authors can't keep up with their own plots and end up with blank interchangeable casts.

As the title implies, Selene is the indispensable core of the story. Despite her intentional role as bottom-most omega submissive, she is the driving force that holds things together, far moreso than Arthur.

Kat is indeed a brat, Rani is a high-maintenance diva, Mindy will someday provoke mandatory HR training at her office, and Kelly is a mighty spouse who knows when to take charge and when to love, honor, & obey.

I hope Arthur finds grandma's old jewelry chest in the attic and gives some classic pieces to Kelly.

stitch_26stitch_2615 days ago

Wonderful chapter. I read it a few times - this one hit home a bit, so thank you for that...

Love the development of Rani, and I loved how this was more about relationships and not just sex/kinks.

It was also easier to follow the perspective changes. I enjoy how we bounce between concurrent events, but following it was easier this chapter.

As always, looking forward to the next. Great job.

SirAeghannSirAeghann15 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, Thank you! I work hard to keep the characters distinct, which gets difficult when there's this many of them! The notes I keep for this story are extensive lol. I'm working on a wiki.

Selene is absolutely the core imo. Arthur would be lost without her. As for jewelry, we'll have to wait and see. Christmas and birthdays are going to be expensive for Arthur lol.

~~~

Stitch_26, Thank you! I've read this one a few times myself and honestly it's my favorite chapter. I think it's my best one and definitely focuses on the characters and their relationships. Though, I did try to balance that with steamy, kinky sex. Lol. Thanks again for the compliments and I look forward to your feedback on the next one.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Fantastic as always! Keep up the good work! Maybe this is just me, but I would find it hilarious if Arthur just spent an evening at the house playing Warhammer or Red Dead Redemption 2 or something by himself, and getting increasingly annoyed with all the sexual invitations he gets. Just a thought, and might not sit well on a erotic site anyway :/

SirAeghannSirAeghann14 days agoAuthor

Anonymous, thank you! I'm glad you enjoy the work. As for your scene suggestion, I don't know how well it would go over, but it does sound like a hilarious way for him to spend a Saturday. Lol.

JohnAPetersonJohnAPeterson7 days ago

Amazing story. Characters are vivid with their own personalities and motivations. I was not into BDSM but this story is a nice introductory to it. Together with polyamorous romance, I find this story very approachable to anyone.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

MORE! I want MORE! fuck that I NEED MORE!!! Fucking love this story! I wish I never read it just so I can read it all over again? Does that make sense? Whatever, I NEED MORE!!!!

SirAeghannSirAeghann7 days agoAuthor

JohnAPeterson, thank you! My goal was to write the characters first and have their exploration of kink and polyamory be their adventure. I'm glad to hear you enjoy the story even if the category wouldn't normally be your thing!

~

Anonymous, I'm glad you love the story! More is coming! I should be posting Chapter 26 on Literotica this Saturday, and then it'll likely go up a few days after that.

HeroTooHeroToo2 days ago

Do we have an ETA on next chapter

SirAeghannSirAeghann2 days agoAuthor

HeroToo, apt timing! Chapter 26 went live on Literotica this morning. It's available now!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSirAeghann@SirAeghann
Hey everybody! I'm an erotica writer working on a variety of stories, but the main series is a bdsm-themed serial harem story called Harem House. I plan to deliver new chapters on an approximately monthly schedule. I started a Patreon to support my writing, which you can fi...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES