All Comments on 'Cameron of Meger Farm'

by ronde

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
DINGDONG33DINGDONG3327 days ago

Fun story and love how you tell it but also love o read it. Tell of a story is fun but read a really good story is more than enjoyment it is pleasing to the mind and to the body. Thanks for your work and the enjoyment you put into it.

Ravey19Ravey1927 days ago

Great, another sweet love story. Wonder what would become of the other home, perhaps a summer letting business could be started. 5⛤

Cracker270Cracker27027 days ago

Always a joy to open lit and find one of your stories. Hope I am the first to award a five

OvercriticalOvercritical27 days ago

As with most of this author's stories it was quite readable and I enjoyed it despite the obvious path it was going to take. One could complain at the amazing coincidence of two people in the same generation wanting to leave the big city and enjoy rural, farm life, but why be a spoil-sport. Just go with the flow and give it a 5* and hope the other recent romance stories are at least half as good.

BlueFox007BlueFox00727 days ago

That was fun. Almost it’s own Gothic novel. Thanks.

4*s.

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Another great romance to read. As I read, I thought back to my childhood and visiting relatives on their farm which lead to some fond memories.

BulldogfortyfourBulldogfortyfour27 days ago

I really thought the last time she needed help with a story she would be pregnant.

Enjoyed it. Thank you.

🌟🌟🌟🌟

BabalooieBabalooie26 days ago

Nice. Five big ones,

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc26 days ago

Always a good read - I would have loved her to tie getting pregnant into her book she was writing, but still enjoyed every word. 4.6*

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy26 days ago

Another delightful story!

5

AnonymousAnonymous26 days ago

Cameron needs a baby or two with her husband!

muskyboymuskyboy26 days ago

I felt like you were insinuating she was a virgin. I think it would have added something nice to the story if you had confirmed that.

naughtyandy4unaughtyandy4u26 days ago

When it comes down to it, I think that's a life many of us would enjoy. Your female leads are always ones I would enjoy time with, makes me enjoy your stories all the more.

6King6King25 days ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vintage_DMVintage_DM24 days ago

The story was nicely done. What I liked was that you let the reader fill in the blanks you left. Where do they go? What's next for them? These are all good questions that the reader can answer for themselves.

linnearlinnear23 days ago

What a good lighthearted story.

GardenshedGardenshed22 days ago

Great story, always like your details in the story.

Thanks for sharing….

AnonymousAnonymous21 days ago

You write a great story filled with great "buttons to push." You have the grandpa button, the farm button, the memories button… the lovely girl next door button, all there, and you "push them" with dexterity and in the right order. The story writes itself for the reader as you press the buttons. Not everyone can respond fully, but for many it’s uncanny. Great. Thanks for the story.

PurplefizzPurplefizz14 days ago

Today I learned what a hay trolley is and how it works - courtesy of Ronde, for that I thank you, any day I learn something new is a good day. By the way, the story was pretty good too, although I’m surprised you didn’t take it further with a little electrical design work on the side to help with upgrades on equipment etc and her renting out her place periodically to visitors wanting a taste of “country life”. Ah well, I can wish. Cheers, Ppfzz.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Cool story. Thanks. I thought towards the end she would get pregnant. Loved the dialogue between the two.

EVLoverEVLover1 day ago

Another wonderful story. Thanks.

For those “city slickers,” like me, you can learn more about hay trolleys than you ever wanted to know at this link:

https://haytrolleyheaven.com/hay-trolley-basics/what-is-a-hay-trolley/

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userronde@ronde
Women tend to be the central characters in my stories, because I find their complex personalities to be fascinating. My stories come from my life experiences or the thoughts inspired by people I have met. I am an avid fan of history and especially the history of the America...

SIMILAR Stories