All Comments on 'My Baseball Buddy'

by AtlantisGuy

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
bienclarbienclar5 days ago

For the love of god, please never use the term “cock snot” ever again.

furluvrcafurluvrca5 days ago

You more than made up for the unfortunate “cock snot” with “He landed a kiss on me like a right hook.”

Thanks for having your men be unabashedly hairy and for appreciating each other’s masculine smells.

Cane23Cane235 days ago

Oh, I remember this story...it is great, it is HOT, it is amazing!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Next chapter should start with... "As we were lying there Shannon walked into the room..."

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Begging for a part 2, great story and hoping there's more soon!

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

Awesome man heat! I'm okay with the cock-snot and the right hook and I wanna see what happens next real bad!

AtlantisGuyAtlantisGuy5 days agoAuthor

Thanks for reading, gentlemen! This is the first in a six-part series.

Cheers!

calibigirlcalibigirl5 days ago

Loved it! Glad there's going to be more!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Great story. I hope there is lots more!

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Wow, the best gay male story I've read in ages. (Apart from the cock-snot reference.)

Five stars.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This story is absolutely beautiful. Everything is based in and erupts from the human CONNECTION between these two guys. It's what all of us want. What every human being wants. To feel this close to someone. To have this deep unexplainable infinitely true LINK. It's great. Really phonomenal.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

Wow, that was an amazing story. The way the two guys went at each other like animals was really hot. Thanks for a great tale.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

I want to fuck you after reading that!

Timeless13579Timeless135792 days ago

Great story, well-developed and well-written! I'm going to read more of your stories! As the baseball season has now begun, you've inspired me to write one with our favorite past time as a backdrop!

SpiremanSpireman2 days ago

So well written. Part two please

Exluke1Exluke136 minutes ago

Loved it. The deep connection is so good and you also captured the fact that is hard to develop later in life. The masculine men who are not worried about hair and love each other’s scruff is great! Powerful kissing grinding and sucking is well done. Looking forward to the next 5 parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous