All Comments on 'The Bride'

by MistressDyvia

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

oh, he wanted to be the bride? if im not misunderstanding, i love that twist, but it kind of went under my radar until the end. i like that she was protective of him and there was no humiliation, this was a cute and fresh dynamic to see. i kind of want to see the reception and how they consummate

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

If that was my son there wouldn't have been a wedding because that bitch would be in the hospital, then he would be reprogrammed.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Anonymous number 2, i just had to leave this comment after reading yours.. what the fuck were you expecting from a feminization story titled The Bride in the Transgender category. did you just hate-read and then leave a rage comment for a kink you dont like?

XTmRdXTmRd13 days ago

I am not sure how to rate this one. It is twisted but it is also very creative. If my daughter tried this I might disown her. I would love to hear how the honeymoon turned out.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Anonymous

“If that was my son there wouldn't have been a wedding because that bitch would be in the hospital, then he would be reprogrammed.“

Uhh, you do realize that you’re on a site dealing in erotic fiction and fantasy, no? Different characters have different perspectives, and/or motives. This comment just seems kinda mean spirited, but maybe I’m reading too much into it.

Anywho, I was into the story! I love indulging in BDSM and enjoyed that aspect of the story. Hehe, it’d be fun to say …and they all lived happily ever after, but sometimes the cookie doesn’t crumble that way for everyone involved. I’d like to think that the newlyweds are having fun though!

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Meh, nothing really new or interesting about this story. Without erotic elements on an erotica site this is just some weird emotional abuse on behalf of the wife.

ArtickArtick9 days ago

Loved it. Would love to renew our vows like this... <3

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMistressDyvia@MistressDyvia
Mind Control, feminization, BDSM... themes found in much of my writing. Patreon for early access and some fun exclusives for free and paid members! https://www.patreon.com/user?u=23024772 (seriously check the pinned post at the top of the page! Connect with me, or follow ...