All Comments on 'The Vacation'

by Sorian

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
rooster11055rooster110558 days ago

Very well written and developed. Kudos to you!!!!1

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Give mom a baby bump!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

"End of Part One"

.

13 Literotica pages (~ 97 in Word), it's still not done, AND not chapter # to warn this wasn't a complete story BEFORE opening it?! Easy rating of 1.

albertaboyalbertaboy8 days ago

Enjoyed this, will certainly read part 2

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Also, "The Vacation" is a very superficial and cliched title, so you get a 1 for that, too,

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Good story if it wasn’t for the spelling and grammatical errors.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

Way too long to read, and this is only part one. No way.

Sex4lf57Sex4lf577 days ago

I don't know why everyone is so pissed off about it being long! I love a long, hot mom/son story! Can't wait until the next chapter! Five stars and a favorite point!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Only 37 and no mention of any fertility issues, or vasectomy or tubes tied?

She is SO getting pregnant!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Terrific!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Excellent story, well paced, one of the best I’ve read, and I don’t normally like stories more than 6-8 pages… this was a “page turner”.

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

ignore the reposting anon losers, this story is so fucking hot and well done.

venus_canvenus_can6 days ago

Very well written story…. I love ❤️ the way you wove the sex and relationship between Anya and Tim like a beautiful tapestry.

Interesting twist at the end with Eric’s appearance a day or 2 early

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

This was a really HOT story! 5/5 and favorited, bookmarked! I enjoy the buildup. I don't understand some of the negative comments though... if you're illiterate, just say so. This was a well-written story so far with a couple of typos, whatever. Lots of haters. Nothing wrong with a basic title, some of the best stories written on Lit have basic titles. Great story so far, Sorian! Can't wait for the subsequent chapters!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

One of the best m/s stories I've read fwiw

...which is quite a bit, as I've read hundreds

JuicySoBJuicySoB6 days ago

O have absolutely zero complaints. If there were any flaws at all, I didn't notice them - blinded by the sheer hotness of this story. Phew!

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Please let us know when we will see part 2.

Froosh75Froosh756 days ago

Great story! Not normally a fan of the long ones but this was well written. Looking forward to the next part

AnonymousAnonymous6 days ago

Loved it! Everybody wants quick stories with sloppy story lines and I’m not sure why. Enjoy the read!

one2watch669one2watch6696 days ago

Great story and I enjoy the long read! Waiting to see how this develops.

YamiBoyYamiBoy6 days ago

What an awesome and hot story, I love it. Thanks a lot and keep up the amazing work! ^__^

OOAAOOAA5 days ago

SUPER HOT STORY!!!!!! Totally deserved 5 stars!!!!! Congratulations!

dongkong1985dongkong19855 days ago

wonderful story. I def feel this needs a part 2.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

37 years old and she tells her son, while he is fucking her hard...."give me your seed." It is one thing to ask your lover for his cum and it's another thing when a woman ask her lover for his seed.

A seed is something that one plants to grow something. In this case we all know what the woman wants to grow inside of her. Her son's baby. Even at 18 years old a young man will ask his lover..."Can I cum in you?" Meaning is it safe to cum in you. Safe meaning can I get you pregnant if I cum in.

I think we all know that she will get pregnant with her son's child. Young potent 18-year-old cum shooting deep in a woman's womb equals baby making.

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Great story that was well written up until the ending when everything got rushed. And although I said it was written it wouldn’t hurt to proofread it before submitting it for publication to correct so silly errors.

I still gave it a full 5 starts and looking forward to part 2

dirtysondirtyson2 days ago

This need a part 2 ,His mom needs to get pregnant and his girlfriend mom as well . And them 3 making him a harem to breed!

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Better written than most sex stories, but seems a bit over the top with her 24/7 nymphomaniac like sex drive, and talking dirty while her kid master-bates looking at his mom's bare ass, or mom's dirty comments while sucking his dick. And, not to be overly critical, but at the very least, it is extremely unlikely that even a teenager would be able to ejaculate 2 very large amounts of cum, let alone 3 times in a a row, without at least an 8 hour gap to accumulate another reasonable load. Also, it's quite normal for a teenager to naturally maintain an erection for another 5 minutes or more after he cums, if kept sexually aroused. Why doesn't Eric try Viagra for his ED problem? It works well on healthy middle aged men with sexy well built horny wives in eye popping bikinis. Seems the mother considers herself a moral and faithful wife, by her aloofness and annoyance toward the married guy that tried to hit on her at the bar, but somehow justifies having major sex with her teenage son she gave birth to, apparently because she is satisfying both her and her son's extreme sex drive. She admits it's "fuck up," claims she deeply loves her husband, but she's willing to risk pregnancy by the son and destroy her marriage so she can suck Timmy's huge dick and swallow his never-ending tidal-wave of cum. It seems a bit unnatural to me that virtually all sex stories are about males with huge cocks, females with very sexy appealing bodies and skimpy clothes and the females, no matter what age, have little or no control over satisfying their raging hormones, especially if they think their husband or boyfriend cheats on them or are just not satisfying enough in bed. In this story, mom even shows her body off around her kid before they began having sex, knowing full well he will get him turned on, then acting alarmed and shook-up when he doesn't hide his bulge in his pants while staring at her. Unless his pants were super thin material, tight fitting and he wasn't wearing boxers or jockeys, she would not see a perfect outline of his boner as described in the story, even with a large cock. Apparently, we are reading the exceptions to the rule of this entire family. The only part that is missing is that Eric really didn't fly off for an important business meeting, instead his 22 year old hot female co-worker met him at the airport and they spent their time together at a hotel near the airport, screwing each other's brains out. The excitement of a gorgeous young 22 year old flirting and seducing Eric, gave him the lasting erection he needed to satisfy her desire for an older man. A new experience with a hot looking young woman, gives Eric his sexual confidence he lost while aging. Eric regains his sexual stamina, can now satisfy his wife once again, she realizes sex with the person that you married and have always loved, isn't really about monster penises that makes her jaws and pussy sore, or how many ropes of cum shoots out of his cock. Tim starts having hot sex often with his girlfriend, who is on the pill and gives his young cock the attention he he wants and needs. Tim quickly matures into realizing his sexual relationship with mommy was really fucked up and totally outrageous, and everyone lives happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous2 days ago

Damn this was hot as hell. Wonderful slowburn leading up to the moment the dam breaks and mommy just gives into her insatiable needs that hubby sadly cannot satisfy anymore. Fuck, I seriously hope part 2

is coming soon - because I know I am! *HNNNNG*

Please please please have them continue this at home when the vacation ends. Maybe even get Laurie involved (although I would be perfectly fine if it just stayed mom/son, especially if it got romantic with a deep love angle). And she NEEDS to be bred. It would feel like something critical is missing otherwise, in my opinion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSorian@Sorian
Well friends I love to write, collaborate and yes, of course, talk about and have sex. This has been a hobby of mine for some years, but in recent times (maybe because of the pandemic) more and more ideas have been coming to mind. I would love to hear from anyone that enjoys ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES