All Comments on 'Catch and Release Ch. 01'

by genzsub

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
MigbirdMigbird8 days ago

Intensely erotic while we gain a glimpse of your characters. On board to see where you take this cruise.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

If you want to develop into a better writer, you need to escape your lesbian echo chamber. Your description of men is dominated by lesbian wish fulfillment. All men are self-absorbed only caring about a woman's physical appearance and their own sexual gratification, while lesbians, by virtue of being lesbians, are totally other centered and mutual in their sexual liaisons. Yeah, and pillow princesses are as much of a myth as the G-spot.

Second, do better research. Drone pilots are not real pilots, and everyone knows it. Also, having grown up around real fighter pilots, my cousin being Aviator of the Year at the Academy, they have zero interest in being a glorified taxi service. My cousin got suckered into re-upping by being promised a ride in the newest and fastest jet. They are unwaveringly confident in their own skill combined with incredible self -discipline. The notion of one of those individuals finding satisfaction flying rich people around is patently ridiculous. Now, if Jo had flown C-17s or C-131s, you would have a more believable character. BTW, a suitable business jet, like a Gulfstream, start in the eight figures and go up depending on the avionics package. Does Jo know Elon Musk by any chance?

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I thought that was well written. Waiting for the sequels now.

SweetBaybeeGirlSweetBaybeeGirl7 days ago

I just love this. You have obviously been on a similar cruise, you describe it so perfectly! You made me feel as though I was there too! I can’t wait to read more!

baby

toesucker1toesucker16 days ago

Wow. The stench of anonymous mansplaining was high on this comment thread. Dear @anonymous: if you have author feedback of this kind, send it privately. Authors like feedback that helps them become better writers. In this case, you are belittling the author for not herself being an AF pilot. STFU. And furthermore, I personally worked with a Marine in a European NATO air base who I later encountered as a Delta Airlines pilot. There are many personal voyages for people in the military.

BTW: GenZsub, I love this story so far!!

PappasleazePappasleaze6 days ago

This was a great start to a good series. Love the characters. the eroticisms in which played out in each scene.

Wiz1002Wiz10026 days ago

Superb start to the series, Genzsub.

Loved the slow build up and introduction to all the participants (so far), and the finale of the sex between Jo and Karen was ultra hot. I’m very interested to read how Vicki will become part of this lesbian fuckfest!!

AliceGeeAliceGee6 days ago

A very good opening of what promises to be an exciting and very satisfying series. Karen is now firmly within Jo's clutches and I'm eager to know how she is going to ensnare Vicki. Well written with fine characterization. Five stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous