All Comments on 'A Dragon's Tale Ch. 57'

by Antiproton

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
servant111servant11113 days ago

Takes slow boating to an entirely different level.

3 stars

skippersdadskippersdad13 days ago

That was another Great chapter. I am Hoping that Lord Detmer Will come to see Ethan is A good Dude.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystander12 days ago

They're utterly go smacked in lovey soccer with each other. We get it. Please leave that dead horse in peace.

Hardrider56Hardrider5612 days ago

Another great chapter. Only issue I have is having to wait a month between chapters but recognize that is the way you do it. Keep on keeping on.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Oof! That’s a serious cliffhanger!

Really nice to see some resolution progress to some of the most frustrating parts. Long way to go there still yet. Lot of stubbornness in these characters…. But I can’t say that’s not realistic… 🤣

Great work as always, the painfully long next month wait begins again… 😅. -Glassman

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

I love it as always and also hope Lord Delmar comes to see the truth! Wonder who Lady Ekthros' husband was! I do agree that it is "slow boating". I loved the bit with Amy and Rindrin. Humorous and we'll written. Good leaving, as with most of Lord Delmar and Fiona. Details are nice, but in some sections, things seem so repetitive or slow they're not even realistic at times, like the characters thoughts are slower than realistically they would be.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Time to start paying the bill to Illuminar for those seven wives Ethan!

JamesBBKJamesBBK12 days ago

It is truly my mistake! Getting caught up in the story and characters I have read, near non-stop, for over a week... As I attempted to change to the next chapter I realize I am at the end of what is published so far. My interest piqued, my attention caught I am now waiting for another installment.

I thank you for a wonderful story, great characters and interesting twists. I look forward to more!!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Awesome as always and frustrating as usual with the cliffhanger. One more month to wait, sigh.

Irenae21Irenae2111 days ago

I need Ekthros' villain origin story. Lord Delmar, a powerful cunning dragon is being played puppet by an arch mage, who has done more good for this world. Never have I ever read such an interesting plot. I hate that I have to like the black dragon, yuck

Irenae21Irenae2110 days ago

THE Seriff is there. He can help you fight, at least keep him engaged so you can go in with the holy sword.

Also where's lady Ekt? Time for capture ma'am!

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

Great work and another well done cliffhanger. Yes some parts are slow but good stories very the pace and having different buid ups can make a story even better. Now remember critics can't do what you do. But I will be a very unhappy critic about having to wait a month.

macgarthmacgarth10 days ago

Been loving this story, looking forward to it each month, hope we're coming to some resolution in the future. Wild sexcapades with Lord Delmar and his saucy Irish bride contrasted with a battle twixt Ethan & Demon the likely next installment.... But I'm praying the C story will involve Selene breaking free and returning to Ethan's side, hopefully bearing Smithbond's testes in a sac at her side. Thanks again for a great story!

Con6969Con696910 days ago

Just keeps getting better and better thanks for the hard work

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

I really liked this chapter, and thought some of the things are finally coming to a head. I do think that the Alana/ Rachael thing is being dragged on far to long. But in probably as an actually 'realistic' pace, just hard to take in the reading world, especially when we hope that every word moves the plot forward. But Sarah is a step closer to free, it is implied Lady Ekthros is married to Luminar Kossel, Fiona & Lord Delmar are finally engaged, and a battle is on the immediate horizon. Really good stuff!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

Love this story so much!!!

MadDannyZMadDannyZ5 days ago

Oh this is getting to be so enthralling. Will Ethan and his family be able to defeat this demon man, with the truth of the wicked lady be exposed to Delmar, will Selene stay with Ethan and his family when a chance at her old life is back on the table, what where will Thor nap next? So many possibilities.

TurartLiectusTurartLiectus4 days ago

I have really enjoyed this series. I guess I startedreadibg it over 18 months ago. I enjoy your character development and the interaction between them. The wives are each unique, not cookie cutter versions of each. The sex is good but the story is better. Thanks for writing it.

Turart

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAntiproton@Antiproton
For as little as $1/month, you can get early access to new chapters on Patreon. Some tiers get access 2+ months early for less than the cost of some decent coffee. . www.patreon.com/antiproton . You can also join the Discord server for free, though Patrons have greater acces...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES