All Comments on 'I Want Your Cum [F4M]'

by SexyEyes2020

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney16 days ago

Oh how I love your dirty mind! And all the dirty words that come out of your mouth and all your screaming. You are such a turn on!

IveBignuttsIveBignutts15 days ago

My gorgeous SexyEyes ! I think you outdid yourself in this audio. You sounded absolutely incredible and so slutty and "cum voracious". WOW ! I didn't know you were a sexually ambidextrous (pussy & ass) insatiable cum slut. But I know deep down, you're a "sweet young princess". Of course, your "erotic singing voice" always makes me shake with wonder. You were magnificent Baby ... love you !

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

OMG! You don’t hold anything back when you cum. I would love to witness that in person.

You covered all the places to cum in. I can think of a few to cum ON.

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Your mind is incredibly sexy.

JakemcmannJakemcmann15 days ago

Your audios instantly get me so hard I shoot a huge load jacking my cock. I wish I could roll over and give you a cumy kiss 😘

I want to look into your sexy eyes while I feed you my throbbing cock. I want to feel your hot tongue gliding along my shaft your lips wrapped around my swollen glans. Looking up at me. On your knees. One hand gripping my cock, the other fingering your wet exposed cunt. I want to hear your moan and sounds of pleasure at you suck my cock baby. The rhythmic growl in your throat working my cock deeper, growing your hunger for my cum. Oh baby you’re such a dirty girl ❤️ xxxooo

TonyZeeTonyZee14 days ago

Hot performance. Love your filthy mind and especially your filthy mouth. What's it like knowing that your voice launched a thousand loads (though it's probably more), including mine? ;)

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I loved I WANT YOUR CUM. For one thing, I always enjoy it when a woman hangs her her off the end of the bed and she gets her rocks off while you twist her ripples and masturbate her clit. Your story brings it all back. For another, listening to you working your can't and cumming while you told it was so hot. Thanks.

asherfoxasherfox14 days ago

Goddamn. You're so sexy. You serious made me throb as you were smacking yourself. Holy!

MikkelsenMikkelsen13 days ago

That was really hot and authentic. You turned me on so much!

KidSexyKidSexy8 days ago

Very hot, Sexy Eyes...embracing your sexuality and expressing your true desire without being apologetic is so hot and sexy....love it!

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

I'm going to cum to all your audio tonite.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSexyEyes2020@SexyEyes2020
Hello Laurel & Manu, thank you for activating my membership and welcoming me to the Literotica family. Here is a little bit of information about me: I am an aspiring writer and audio creator who loves Erotica. I love all things sexy, steamy, emotionally, and physically mo...