All Comments on 'Marital Aid Ch. 05'

by KallieHF

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AquariusgirlAquariusgirl21 days ago

I absolutely adore this series, you've really got such a talent at drawing your readers in & making them fall in love with your characters.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

PappasleazePappasleaze21 days ago

I thought one of the mantras would have been that Clea always cums first, doing it as an order was just as good but probably needs reminding . I love both characters, I know Clea loves Annabella but she is also her Mistress so I hope she starts showing a little more dominance. I like the marriage and reminding of the ring on her neck, Maybe since her clothes are getting tighter she should stay nude at home or maybe crawling more often since it is hard for her to get up and down. Just some thoughts I had while reading. You are doing great, can't wait to see if Annabella keeps her promise of two boys and one girl or if they keep trying .

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I’m pleased that Clea has the honesty not to call Bella by her previous name. The person who was Isabella was rewritten like a rewriteable CD. Here’s the truth that is going to haunt Clea in the darkness for the rest of her life—Isabella never loved her. In fact, Clea has made it so Bella will never love her. Love is an act of the will, a voluntary commitment to someone made with your eyes wide open, seeing the other person for who they truly are—warts and all. The absence of the will negates the possibility of true love. This nightmare will inevitably visit her dreams.

AnonymousAnonymous20 days ago

I’m confused. Clea keeps saying “my child.” Exactly what did she contribute to cause the pregnancy? 2 boys and 1 girl? How are two lesbians going to teach a boy how to be a man? What happens when they decide to go their own way and depart from their mothers’ worldview? Will Clea break out the videos and reprogram them too? There’s nothing redeemable about Clea. She’s selfish, arrogant, and narcissistic.

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Why even bother including the ex-husband? What did that even add?

AnonymousAnonymous19 days ago

Somewhat predictable, but nice, ending. Kallie, you write extremely well.

Randomviewer09Randomviewer0917 days ago

Very nice series. One of my favorite. I hope there will be a part 5 soon

Randomviewer09Randomviewer0917 days ago

Very nice series, one of my favorite. I hope there will be a part 5 soon

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

This my first time reading this story "Being pregnant with Clea's children turns you on"? What is that mean? Isn't both of them is women? How she bred her?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKallieHF@KallieHF
Hi! I'm Kallie, a writer of erotic stories - mostly mind control and hypnosis-themed erotica, but I have written other stuff in the past and may do again. The main platform for my writing is my Patreon page, and by throwing me a few dollars a month on there you can ensure I ke...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Marital Aid Series Info