All Comments on 'Discovering My Cousin Isabelle'

by Taylor_Knight

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous16 days ago

Ok, this is one of the best stories on Literotica! Well written and full of suspense, and a bit of perversion! I hope there is a second part!

Taylor_KnightTaylor_Knight15 days agoAuthor

Merci. I wouldn't mind at all exploring this young lady's further adventures with Isabelle and the other new friends she meets during her eye-opening trip abroad.

Aoife_from_UlsterAoife_from_Ulster10 days ago

Absolutely, positively, an amazing journey into her sexual awakening. Isabella should be a significant influence growing and molding the dear girl. You must not let this end here. There are many many volumes and chapters to be told.

I wait with anticipation. 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟

Taylor_KnightTaylor_Knight8 days agoAuthor

So very thankful for the generous support. I have indeed begun exploring more with this tale. I hope to have more sinful adventures soon.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTaylor_Knight@Taylor_Knight
I craft erotic tales culled from the deep reaches of my dirty mind. I was born into this world as a naive explorer, and I use my characters to represent my continuing exploration of the possibilities that exist between souls in need of true physical contact. That, and I'm also...