All Comments on 'The Big Tits Club Pt. 02 Ch. 11-12'

by bluedragonauthor

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
RonanJWilkersonRonanJWilkerson13 days ago

So.... he's running after her right?

great chapter

Teacher44Teacher4413 days ago

I am disappointed that essentially Belle will never change. She is toxic and needs therapy. Matty should not have allowed her to apologize with a hate fuck. He should have frozen her out for a considerable length of time. Instead, he caved and she knows she can just fuck herself out of any poor behavior she displays.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Kinda wild to go from "super serious sex talk" to "spank my naughty butt, daddy!"

As for the other chapter, looks like there's some baggage in that one character there. Just like the beach chapter from Part 1, it looks like there's some major drama up ahead.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Matt is acting like a very righteous guy who is so lucky to be fucking lots of hot women.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

It was bad enough watching Bell's character get ruined in part 1, it was bad enough enough Bell was still in the group when every other girl was a better character, but this was utter shit. Give up on writing

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Another very enjoyable chapter. The mystery of Eva's trauma and what is going on with Skylar peak the interest. Belle drama continues.... Will there be another perspective BTC candidate? Love this story

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

There’s some serious trauma in Eva’s background.

AnonymousAnonymous12 days ago

Teach44. Totally agree about Belle. But now I'm wondering If Matty is going to deal with the fact that he hate fucked one of the girls he loves so much. That act of sex while real anger seems antithetical to who he is and how he identifies himself.

That said, I've been loving this longform storytelling and have absolutely devoured this story. Please keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

At first I was mad that Belle didn't receive any consequences for her actions, but I'm starting to see how it showed how controlling and manipulative she is. I'm hoping Matt and the rest of the girls start to realize how toxic she is before it is too late.

scurvy4scurvy45 days ago

If this were Dungeons & Dragons then Belle would be a Chaotic character. At first I was going to say Chaotic Good, but upon reflection perhaps she is Chaotic Neutral. Not always sure I like her, even though originally she was my favorite.

But still I am happy to see the BTC continued and look forward to the path you take us on.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userbluedragonauthor@bluedragonauthor
If anyone can't wait for the remaining chapters of a new story to post, they are available to my Patreon patrons at: https://www.patreon.com/bluedragonauthor Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/author.bluedragon Discord: https://discord.gg/fg3m6MdfN9 If anyone is interested, ...