All Comments on 'Cumming All Over My Bullet Vibrator'

by MysteriousMadameX

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
DrStoneyDrStoney2 days ago

Once again, Madame, you never failed to disappoint and you always make me come so hard. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

IveBignuttsIveBignutts1 day ago

Oh you sweet and gorgeous MadameX ! You are so HOT to listen to and I'm happy to know you enjoy your bullet vibrator so much. I was imagining you riding my face, grinding your luscious and dripping pussy over my nose and my fat and solid tongue. I was imagining sucking forcefully on your sensitive and swollen clit while you were whimpering and shaking your smooth thighs on each side of my face. And yes, I came at the same time as you did and had so much cum over my thighs and tummy. It would have been nice to share. Wink Your voice is mesmerizing and makes my head spin beautifully. This audio was one of your best. I can really feel your emotions and your sincerity. I hope you do get better soon. Please come back soon.

MooresbyMooresby1 day ago

I would love to cum over and fucj that cold right out of you MMX 😘 make you cum with my tongue and cock until you are 100%. Love your work my dear

MooresbyMooresby1 day ago

I'd love to come over and give you some TLC until that cold is gone 😘

Truckerboy_69Truckerboy_69about 5 hours ago

Got me hard again . I'd love to feel you ride my face. Bet you taste so sweet.

Best of health to you soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMysteriousMadameX@MysteriousMadameX
Let me entertain you… Curvy, green-eyed, brunette with a very high sex drive and an insatiable appetite for erotic pleasure…both yours and mine! Wanna 👀 me? https://www.reddit.com/user/MysteriousMadameX/ ********************************* April 2024 Thank you all very much ...