All Comments on 'Abandoned Treasure Ch. 30 - End'

by partwolf

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
partwolfpartwolf15 days agoAuthor

Sorry about the delay, I had issues passing the AI test after using Grammarly for help editing.

ncpetencpete14 days ago

With or without editing I will gladly read whatever you post. Thanks for sharing the final chapter on this one. I am sure it kept you busy for a while trying to tie up all the loose ends. We are looking forward to the next story in this saga.

nthusiasticnthusiastic14 days ago

Wow! I should have known better than to believe PW claiming that this was the end. Just amazing the twists and turns in the story, I think I know what’s coming but I’m always wrong. Thank you for sharing your creative talents with us. I really appreciate all 37 pages. So satisfying to get to enjoy it in one sitting.

skippersdadskippersdad13 days ago

Good read but now we wonder why you killed spider monkey, but I am not sure if she is gone Vic would have felt the bond break. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

SO the big bad werewolf writer had trouble with tech,? Ya don't say.... lol. Thank You Partwolf. I really really needed this. Hope we get more and and more and more Soon

txcrackertxcracker13 days ago
Glad Your OK & Back

Glad Your OK & Back needless to say was concerned for not hearing from you for sooo long ! Check your e-mails I think I sent a couple or at least I though I did .

This is a wonderful regrouping of a story lines and it was wonderful . The teaser for the next is tantalizing !

thanks for the read

txceacker

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Worth the wait! I was hoping you would continue this storyline and had to “binge” read it.

Can’t wait for the next installment!

TyhjyydestaTyhjyydesta13 days ago

Crispy bacon - really? :D

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Yesssssssss

CountryRock33CountryRock3312 days ago

Glad to see you back again. I have loved your stories for awhile now. Hope everything is OK. Another great story.

Thank you for your time in writing, it is much appreciated.

Bushwhacker55Bushwhacker5511 days ago

Fantastic and so glad your writing and publishing again! I can’t wait for the follow up to this!

AnonymousAnonymous11 days ago

Damn that was a marathon but totally worth the read.

At one stage I thought that it felt a bit like a rehash of the earlier parts to the total tale and then I got the different perspective feel so as to tie things together.

Looking forward to the next instalment of the ongoing adventures in the werebeast nation.

Thank you for your work in entertaining us with the stories of your mind

AnonymousAnonymous10 days ago

The names werr hysterical!!! Emerson Biggins, Chris P Bacon, Fukoyo Ashol, Pat McGroin and others. Thankfully it was only water snorted out and not a soda. Long story but soooooo worth it. The replay of all the other chapters was helpful and appreciated. Now that you set up the next series, is it ready ready yet? Have been a fan of your writing for a while now. Thank you for the thrills and entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

OK it seemed to good writing.

More information names and details than my brain could handle.

So a lot was wasted details.

Just how I feel about it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 days ago

When does Vic Knightley get convicted for his part in MURDERING a pregnant woman - even though his lame excuse was he was doing the council's business? How is his regretful and remorse any better than Nathan's??? What kind of crap is this?? Nate needs a better break than this. Hopefully, his daughter pulls through and he gets that slut of Vic's free and takes his mate, kids and ma in law home and NEVER be done with any of that hellified Rori, et al again. Even the daughter he came to help. It's not worth the DRAMA. Once again partwolf, you led a long merry chase only to leave too many loose ends.

Sxualchocol8Sxualchocol84 days ago

PW, puhleeeeze don't dissapear and leave your fans hanging...we need you!! As per usual, awesome work!!!

Sc8

AnonymousAnonymous3 days ago

Long stories like this really interfere with my Job. I don’t have time for both. :(.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userpartwolf@partwolf
Story series order for the Were War series: 1) Behind the Lines of the Were War 2) Beyond the Were War 3) Between the Were Wars 4) My Mystery Mate Stolen Birthright spans from before the Were Wars series to after My Mystery Mate. It can be read standalone but contains spoiler...