All Comments on 'Temporary Porn Star'

by Androgynousother

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
uk_writer_53uk_writer_5315 days ago

Loved the story, it's good to see you writing on here again.

Connar1Connar114 days ago

Welcome back Androgynousother, We've missed you!

A good story with more of your slipped-in social and political comment (Kwasi's old boss was Crispin Odey, traitorous profiteering B*****d, betting against his own country for profit!), with plenty of your great characters and dialogue; more please.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

I don't feel this is a romance, really.

DeathkiwiDeathkiwi14 days ago

Great story. Loved the characters & the happy ending.

FyreHeartFyreHeart14 days ago

It's a good one-off. There are a couple of typos, but nothing significant. Come v cum for one.

AxelottoAxelotto14 days ago
Nice!

Loved it, back in the day I read a lot about the industry but decided I clearly wasn't endowed enough for front of camera or willing to give up a paying job to work behind the camera.

Axelotto

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Great story, when you going to write about Jayne and Harriet?!

lAnatomistelAnatomiste14 days ago

Excellent!

I _would_ have liked to see more with Harriet than just a statement, but it's YOUR story!

5-stars

muskyboymuskyboy14 days ago

Romance? Seriously?

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Nice premise. The kind of people you'd like to know, and have sex with;-) Some of the histrionics over plot holes and grammar are over the top. You wrote this for fun, I really enjoyed reading it. I hope you will continue.

Be well and Happy,

Paul

KachinaDollKachinaDoll11 days ago

Great story. Now I must look at your back catalogue.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAndrogynousother@Androgynousother
Let's not kid ourselves, I write long stories with happy endings - whatever section they're uploaded to, and my characters tend to drink tea and eat bacon and egg sandwiches, might as well tell you now. If you don't like my characters or what they do, please remember they are...